Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

If the crypto market condition continues like this I think it will be difficult for people who are unemployed or who need more income to join crypto. Because crypto cannot provide guarantees and certainty when it can provide income to its customers. Whereas the community is looking for certainty and clarity will be the result of the dedication they give to crypto.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

Crypto can be the solution to unemployment. but it's just that Crypto is indeed not yet touched the unemployed it's because even the crypto is still judged to be at risk. But if can look deeper at crypto potential then it certainly could make unemployment can get results and work that is for sure.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

If the crypto market condition continues like this I think it will be difficult for people who are unemployed or who need more income to join crypto. Because crypto cannot provide guarantees and certainty when it can provide income to its customers. Whereas the community is looking for certainty and clarity will be the result of the dedication they give to crypto.
yes, we shouldn't expect too much on crypto. crypto conditions are currently bad, we should look for other jobs to earn income.

I do not recommend joining Crypto at this time, maybe for beginners you can return to crypto in the next year. I think it will be better.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

My experiences so far are that i could never replace my normal job with bountys. The income is simply too low and you have to wait a long time for the payment. Bounty hunting certainly will not be the solution to unemployment. But as a pastime it is a good thing and you learn about crypto. That is probably the biggest reward.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

Crypto can be the solution to unemployment. but it's just that Crypto is indeed not yet touched the unemployed it's because even the crypto is still judged to be at risk. But if can look deeper at crypto potential then it certainly could make unemployment can get results and work that is for sure.
Crypto can be a job for anyone, unemployed or can be a side job for you. all work must be at risk and that is your responsibility so you must be careful and try to avoid risk. Crypto is a tool that can generate income, but it's not easy to get it, you have to be patient and try your best to be good.
CodeCrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

Actually in near future we're about to face mass unemployment while the population will gradually increase, so alternative sources of income should be introduced. Blockchain tech is one of the solution for that, though as everything else it also has its cons, such as lots of shit-coins pop up everyday. But it still has room to grow and solve the major problem that we're about to face in near future. To name a few promising crypto I'll say ETH, EOS, STEEM etc. they're trying to create an ecosystem, though lots of of work still needed to be done in order to make them adoptable by everyone. More promising projects will surely be introduced in future, so may be one day it'll become a viable source of income for everyone.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

Yes, I'm sure if Cryptocurrency can reduce unemployment. And in my country, the unemployment rate is very large and if they can recognize Cryptocurrency, I am sure if the number of unemployed will slowly decrease.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Crypto give job for anyone. It is the only work you earn good income without any investment & do work at home with family. I know many unemployed in world but crypto tries to give work everyone & unemployed will slowly decrease.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

For those that believe bounty hunting and other clerical cryptocurrency action qualify for a job would be rudely surprise at how wrong they were! I believe cryptocurrency have many other real value added job like coding, providing cryptocurrency services  etc.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

Yes it really give those people who has no regular job to work and that's what I'm doing but still I want to find a regular one that will give a good amount of salary. And I think I just pursue joining Crypto to earn money for my purpose of finding new jobs here in my country and to support my bills to pay.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

Well in cryptoworld there are many opportunities and the only requirement is a basic English knowledge. For me joining  bounties  and airdrop can provide  your needs if you're  good enough and not lazy in every task. And always be honest, just protect your name in this community to prevent being ban, I know lot of bounty  hunters there cheating because of reward, that must be stop also so that others will have the opportunity too.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Well i think doing bounty campaign its not qualified as job.  I called it as side job because the task its not very hard to do especially media social campaign. Also cheating will increase and effect other bounty hunters. Thats my opinion  Grin

Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:41:52 PM

if you are just living base on your investment that is bad if that asset / investment is so volatility . you cant live with just that

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

With the rise of automation most jobs will be lost within the next few years.  Truck drivers will be out of work due to self driving vehicles and that is only one sector.  Without some type of Universal Basic Income people will overthrow the government and cause chaos.  Even geniuses like Elon Musk and Zuckerberg are in strong support of UBI.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Bounty campaigns are a big help for jobless person but nowadays bounty campaigns were less profitable due to less adoption and scammers.There are projects that we expect too much to profit but most of the time the project turns out a scam one.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

The number of unemployed is increasing in the present world. Bitcoin Forum is playing an important role in solving these unemployment problems. This forum offers more profits. Those who work here can earn a lot of profits. It has created many work fields in the world. So , the Bitcoin forum is playing a very important role in solving the unemployed problem.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

if you are just living base on your investment that is bad if that asset / investment is so volatility . you cant live with just that
I also do not just rely solely on investment results, especially now that the market is at its lowest, it will be very difficult to be able to get a profit on the market and only survive

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

The number of unemployed is increasing in the present world. Bitcoin Forum is playing an important role in solving these unemployment problems. This forum offers more profits. Those who work here can earn a lot of profits. It has created many work fields in the world. So , the Bitcoin forum is playing a very important role in solving the unemployed problem.
don't quite understand what you are talking about? Are you talking about participating in bounty campaigns?
I agree that many people can find work for themselves here, but not in such a market.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

yes, crypto provides many opportunities for many people, but the decline this year gives us a lesson that we cannot just rely on crypto for daily needs. the fluctuations are very risky

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

yes, if the market situation continues to experience like this for most unemployed people will find it difficult to get income from crypto, but it is different with people who have permanent jobs, in the face of a declining market situation they do not feel panic because they can make cryptocurrency as a source additional income and not a fixed income that must always be able to provide benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: