Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:35:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143938 times)
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

I think that only a small percentage of the unemployed are engaged in cryptocurrencies, and all the rest, even bounty hunters have some kind of job.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

I think that in connection with the latest events in the cryptocurrency market, then soon we can see a lot of unemployed people

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Crypto give job for anyone. It is the only work you earn good income without any investment & do work at home with family. I know many unemployed in world but crypto tries to give work everyone & unemployed will slowly decrease.
For anyone who wants this and has an elementary opportunity for this. Don't forget that in order to get into the world of crypto currency, a person needs access to a computer and the Internet. In developed countries, most people have a computer and an Internet, but what can you say about many countries in Asia and Africa? There are a lot of people who don't even have a chance to do it.
And the majority of the unemployed from the developed countries are elementary lazy people who have many opportunities to earn money, but they don't want to use use them.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

I agree with you, but are they ready to work extra, sometimes every bounty and airdrop don't pay, of course for some of this the work is in vain
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

I think if everyone will do airdrops and bounty hunting, there will be fewer allocations of bounty rewards for every participant. We can say then that airdrop and bounty hunting is not worth it anymore.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I think if everyone will do airdrops and bounty hunting, there will be fewer allocations of bounty rewards for every participant. We can say then that airdrop and bounty hunting is not worth it anymore.
And that is the reality dude, since Q2 of this year 2018. Just be realistic, this is not a stable job at all. So if you choose this than other source of income ( regular job ), you will be more or less to be a jobless and loser if you continue a wrong dealing or investing time and effort on different kind of scam and fraud project or bounty campaign. Let's face it, we need regulation to lessen some scam right here, but the problem is how and who will handle this kind of regulation.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Maybe this was right until end 2017... but now I really doubt that many people can make a living with airdrops and bounties.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.

Agree. Bounty campaigns should be treated as supporting the project that we like, and the possible benefit of this is simply a reward for your effort. It is possible that some people will treat this as an additional job, but I am afraid that because of risk involved in the crypto market it will never be a normal job.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

the more that come, the bounty allocation for the campaign will be less.
in your opinion, why is the merit system implemented in this forum? the answer is for to limit the number of participants.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

I think that earning on bounty it's very difficult now. While the market is falling, bounty payments are becoming less. Many bounty hunters stop doing their work now because it's not serious to work for these small money.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

There are many problems that effect to all people everywhere and jobless is one of them so this idea is really rational to find a solution. Also market can show improvment with this process because a lot ot people will know market and tell others.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

The blockchain ecosystem has given a lot of opportunities than any central company or government could ever imagine,  this i am very grateful for... I am also a big time beneficiary of the blockchain technology. For guys who knows their ways, the cryptocurrency market is still very profitable even in the bear market,...

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

well
however, people just know crypto is same like MLM or pyramid scheme.
or it just on my country ?
cause however i tell my parents, they just tell "its just like human marketing in my mind"
the point is , if they dont want to know about something new,
it will be useless.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

Knowing Cryptocurrency is an event that makes me have a job. At present, the work is very difficult to find and when applying for a job must have conditions that must be met. But it's different from Cryptocurrency and when I entered I had a job like trading and doing a Bounty campaign.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

I was one of those saved from the ugly clutches of joblessness thanks to Cryptocurrencies and I have tried my best to introduce as many people as I could, so far so good.

qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Knowing Cryptocurrency is an event that makes me have a job. At present, the work is very difficult to find and when applying for a job must have conditions that must be met. But it's different from Cryptocurrency and when I entered I had a job like trading and doing a Bounty campaign.
It is a pity that now bounty brings a very small income, but I hope that in the near future the market situation will improve

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

i know about cryptocurrency in the begin of 2014 and introduce by my internet friend, im never meet him, but i learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain from him, and this is help me for get income from cryptocurrency, i'm really thankfull to him for at of all.

haha this is just my story

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

Thanks to the emergence of Cryptocurrencies, joblessness has become a thing of the past where I am concerned, since I discovered the opportunities that are plentiful here, it has been a smooth ride for me since.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

Bounty hunters make good money precisely because few people do it. I think if all the unemployed became bounty hunters, the bounty fee would be very low.

Well, that may be true; however, we should put in mind and consider that bounty hunting is not as easy as before where the percentage of successful projects are off the charts unlike now where finding those gem of a project are just so hard to do. The percentage of failing projects, more so scams are so hard these days that many people tend to think that bounty hunting is unprofitable no more. However, I think that if a person finds a living by doing it and can actually sustain his needs and by all means.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: