Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:34:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143938 times)
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

I was one of those saved from the ugly clutches of joblessness thanks to Cryptocurrencies and I have tried my best to introduce as many people as I could, so far so good.
It looks like you had a good experience with airdrop and bounty. Can you share with me about that experience? Over the past 1 year I've only earned $ 1000 from bounty, so depressed and depressed. 96% of the projects were unsuccessful, I wasted a lot of time on the bounty.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

Well, today the market is not very profitable. And trading? I can not say that everyone can do this, for trading you need a special mindset. This is a complete work that requires intelligence and diligence.
P.S. Of course, if it is not trading blunt signals with the pumps )))

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.

That is the reason many people enter into this market, as it is the most unstable market. It can make you from a small investment into a rich person. For example, someone will invest in the XVG in early 2017
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Doing a number of bounty campaigns at a time can make you crypto tasks your permanent job. But the true question is that can this be your permanent income source? And the answer is no, the crypto world is much more unstable than real life salaries.

That is the reason many people enter into this market, as it is the most unstable market. It can make you from a small investment into a rich person. For example, someone will invest in the XVG in early 2017
for me cryptocurrency is a main income for myself, i can life, pay cost for my college, and whatever, i get the money from cryptocurrency.

but like you said cryptocurrency income is not stable based on the rate now, so i just take the best moment for get more profit from cryptocurrency

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

It is necessary not to stop there. No need to focus all their activities only on participation in the bounty campaigns.
Start trading on exchanges, engage in long-term investing. Reach the maximum number of directions. This will help you diversify risks.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this matter. If there are more crypto users, of course Crypto will be popular, and the number of investors will also increase. I saw that there were people who went directly to the field to offer crypto, offering mining programs. This is something extraordinary.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

Different places with their challenges. In my own country too, similar thing is happening. As a matter of fact there are more jobless youths than thise who are employed and not everyone of them is gainfully employed. So i got to know that so many of them are into cryptocurrency. They have decided to go for this alternative simply because it is the best they have been offered.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

I have been searching for job for some couple of years now, but i was unable to find my dream job. The jobs i found were not in anyway justifiable to the qualification i have. At a point i got to discover that, success in life is not about searching for job, rather it is more of what you have to offer and that was after which I found the opportunities inherent in cryptocurrency.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies cannot solve the problem of unemployment. Of course there are people who do not depend on work, who are engaged in trade or some other types of earnings with the help of cryptocurrency, but the percentage of such people is extremely small.

Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

Cryptocurrency is intended for people who have expertise not only the will, scammers and spammers will be more and more that will adversely affect the development of cryptocurrency and now the bounty has not promised success.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

yes, it's hard to get some job in my country now. less job vacancy with high populations. so i believe, cryptocurrencies will help some jobless people. you just need to earn from bounty, airdrops and giveaways. after you earn some bitcoin, you can do some trading to get more profit. it's simple as that, you won't get tired when doing this crypto activity.

kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

in 2017, many jobless people began to be involved in cryptocurrency and most of them become rich until now. my friends, for example, felt the benefit of the crypto. they had built a house, bought a car, and so on. however, this year people who start to involve in crypto is like nothing something special. many scam or even failed projects. it becomes the one of the reason why people move to another job.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

If someone seriously thinks that now you can earn some big money through participation in airdrops, then this is a very big folly. This type of earnings is not relevant for a long time and none of those who will now try to earn in this way will not become richer.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

cryptocurrency really open a lot of opportunities for people to earn in different ways but i recommend that make crypto as part-time job first if you are new on this space because there are no guarantees that you will earn enough profit to support your daily needs so it still better to find a regular job in real life while spending your spare time in crypto.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

It is because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and there is really no need to verify who are the participants in a particular project, the only problem arises is the country laws and regulations that control them in participating in ICO.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

many who do not even want to accept or working on crypto though this field has the potential. If only many who see the potential that exists within the crypto then surely will be able to reduce unemployment. and it is still making a lot of people who became unemployed because it does not want to accept the changes and development of technology.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

Crypto has the possibility to reduce the unemployment rate as the transaction is p2p so they don't need to have cc or pp to get payment internationally but the problem is the number of job that pay with crypto is still very low.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

It is not so easy as it seems. The cryptomarket is very hard to understand and dangerous and it needs to be learned for a long long time. There is still a chance to lose all the money. But it also is very interesting.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

There so many jobless people around the world but blockchain and cryptocurrency has done so Much in the level of jobless people around the world, that is one area that I do think of if the enemy of the cryptocurrency don't even see any advantage to this new technology.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

kids with the different basics on ideal competence might work on scheme with the available offers from the internet,
to becomes part with the business with the crypto finance as extending manage to gains with returns of reference of exchange with the request of denomination.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: