Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143934 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Yes, there is a majority people with such problem, I believe most of them don't have good job, so they go in crypto to make money on bounties and airdrops. Thats how they survive

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

I'm one of the people whom crypto saved from unemployment. I can say for sure that thanks to the bounty and then - to ICO projects, you can forget about unemployment. There is always something to do here.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Yes, cryptocurrency is an opportunity for the world, but we should not be desperate about it, because we want to earn from it.
Desperation might lead someone into doing the wrong thing and if you did not get what you are desperate on, it might lead to frustration.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

I am a worker regular in our community and when I found out and discover about cryptocurrency and enter in bounty campaign, I didn't expect that I would get much more salary in bounty campaign compared to my usual work.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
cryptocurrency has helped a lot of people, even those that are employed. I have been unemployed but crypto has helped me even earn better than most jobs if I were working. At this stage cryptocurrency has brought me, I can't settle for just any job.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Crypto give job for anyone. It is the only work you earn good income without any investment & do work at home with family. I know many unemployed in world but crypto tries to give work everyone & unemployed will slowly decrease.

Yes, if you work with the cryptocurrencies, especially, if you trade, you can call these activities a job. However, this is a very unstable job. Today, you can make much money, and tomorrow you can lose all.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

To some extent I agree with you. But if all the unemployed start earning on bounty campaigns the rewards will be very small. And investing in crypto does not always bring a stable income.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Many people are unemployed due to lack of work and otherwise are not qualified for job vacancies. In other words neither work can work in cryptocurrency. because many do not understand and many are needed to learn.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

At the beginning of this topic was correctly noted how the world works. Crypto during this time absorbed a lot of money. But money is not from air. If this industry does not work effectively in the near future, then all this will die before it begins to live.
...and the jobless will be even more.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

Jobless persons can be here in bitcointalk and participate to as many bounty campaigns as they could. If they have no capital for investment in cryptocurrency, then just by joining bounty campaigns can make money.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

still the jobless person need a real job and didnt only hope income from digital like crypto currency, crypto for newcomer can be side or pasif income with real job worker.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
thunderbolt88
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

Very true and no question about that even I'm not a jobless person. Im working in a prestegious company here in Asia. The experience in crypto is great, it gives me an additional income and make my extra allowance to buy my others wants. If you need a good extra income this is the best opportunity.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

If a person is really destined to be in crypto then they will be. We cannot always attract everyone in the world to be an investor or a bounty hunter. There is always a balance that needs to be followed. There are jobs for them and jobs for us in order to maintain overall stability. But I guess they might have this cryptocurrency as sideline for additional profits?
monster2

Merit: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

We can not say that cryptocurrency will fill in the shortage of work because not all can be easy to learn and it is not the same as thinking and human understanding. yes most can learn but still many can not learn because of the lack of modern technology elsewhere in the world.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
viananda2525

Activity: 1085
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Very true and no question about that even I'm not a jobless person. Im working in a prestegious company here in Asia. The experience in crypto is great, it gives me an additional income and make my extra allowance to buy my others wants. If you need a good extra income this is the best opportunity.
cryptocurrency and our main job could be important source income for us to buy anything we want.by working in regular job we have monthly income and not depend to crypto price.

Pline

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

I know some guys for which crypto helped to level up.
There are a lot of opportunities you can realise in crypto and everybody would have a job in this space,so don't care about looking for a job if you have decent experience in crypto!
You can invest, become miner, find crypto related job and so on
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

We can not say that unemployed will be filled with cryptocurrency because we do not know
their ability and ability. for learning cryptocurrency is require a hardworking and not everyone else without work can understand about cryptocurrency.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

with this condition of the market it is not enough you to earn and cannot support your family from campaigns or airdrops, but if you are good in trading maybe you can full time with it, for me just make crypto as a part time job.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

bitcoin, crypto currency and bitcointalk forum can be one way to make money, as a job. they can also make the campaign on bounty a job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: