Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143934 times)
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:57:58 PM

Bounty Hunting is no job man and should not be considered a job as most of the time you might end up working for 6weeks with nos ingle pay so get a job aside crypto before you go broke

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:12:23 AM

In the future perhaps the jobless no more if all the countries around the world are accepting crypto currency and each country can provide internet access to their country men. Crypto currency can give a job or extra income through bounty huntres.
Be serious with your thoughts. Visualize and come forward with the reality. Cryptocurrencies never gonna lessen the unemployment. Possibly this is gonna increase the unemployment, because the technology itself does majority of the activities as well eliminates the intermediary. Bounty should never be prioritized as a job.

i agree with you to some extent, crypto can serve as an extra way of earning to support your real source of income for now, except one is a fulltime trader, it will be a bit challenging not to have a job, crypto isn't the reason for unemployment, technologically advancement is, technologyis gradually taking over, less manpower are required in most organisations now, in more years to come it will be even worse.
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:02:23 AM

Bounty Hunting is no job man and should not be considered a job as most of the time you might end up working for 6weeks with nos ingle pay so get a job aside crypto before you go broke

No one should rely their income in cryptos. Bounty campaign is just an option for you to earn an extra income. Participating in a bounty campaign is just a part time job. Once you participate in any campaign, it doesn't guarantee you that you'll really earn profit. There are so many campaigns out there that doesn't have a worth. Get a real job, by that you can have a permanent income.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:06:23 AM

Airdrop,, bounty can never be a job. That's why we shouldn't ask them to join here. In fact, people joining here with earning thoughts are destroying the forum. Back in the days, the forum was full of knowledge and now it has turned into a spam.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:58:37 AM

Airdrop,, bounty can never be a job. That's why we shouldn't ask them to join here. In fact, people joining here with earning thoughts are destroying the forum. Back in the days, the forum was full of knowledge and now it has turned into a spam.
Agree with that, a job means you will get a stable income but these things would not give you that.
The market is changing, crypto is getting dump, hence the ICO market were affected and that makes the bounty hunters not making their expectation of income.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:13:26 AM

The advent of Blockchain Technology and Crypto dropped the rate of unemployment to an extend. I can boost of unemployed guys i know before that are earning money through Blockchain and sundries.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:15:57 AM

I think crypto has opened a lot of jobs and opportunity today, But still, a stable job is still the best job in my opinion Wink
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 10:59:45 PM

The bounty and airdrops in crypto are not worth it as first because of some greedy bounty managers who always want to get the bigger share even though they get good amounts of the tokens. This has destroyed the bounties industry.

prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:23:13 PM

Such a great idea. Crypto make some people rich with this tyoe of business that includes investments, if there are no enough funds to buy coins or tokens then here in crypto there are jobs that doesn't require capital for investment. You just have to be hardwork and join several campaigns that bounty projects and ico offers. Even a jobless or unemployed person can do this type of job.
crypto can indeed provide income from investing, trading, or following a bounty, so this can be used to reduce the number of unemployed,
we can get a decent income, I agree that this is a good idea because many young people in my country have difficulty finding work
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:23:51 PM

in general the presence of crypto in this world is to open opportunities for relations, employment and business. but I think if everyone follows Airdrop and Bounty, then working on Cryptocurrency will be difficult. now, we can feel difficult how about for tomorrow.? such as a small profit, scam coins, unsold coins etc. if you join Trading, even then you need a lot of capital and knowledge. So unemployment still exists for those who cannot join Crypto, because it is not easy.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:25:48 PM

The bounty and airdrops in crypto are not worth it as first because of some greedy bounty managers who always want to get the bigger share even though they get good amounts of the tokens. This has destroyed the bounties industry.
Maybe for a job bounty it can be the first if we work a few years ago because we can get a good payment at that time and for now the price is being destroyed plus many projects and managers are scam, so the job is not feasible to be first maybe we can do traders because it can produce more than just being a bounty hunter.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:22:34 PM

Bounty may be worth it but airdrops are worth nothing these days. The best amount of money you can get from an airdrop these days is 12$ and even with that if you are not fast enough, it will be worth less than a dollar. I just want to say the bear market has destroyed the rich nature of bounties and airdrops so we have to look for a new way to earn money in the crypto industry such as becoming trading experts.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:03:06 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
cheating action will also be more and more and the allocation for bounty or airdrop campaigns will decrease and the bounty will not be eliminated.

Hahahaha.. It's already happening. Hunters are in tens of thousands now that even the highest allocation seems very little because it can't go round.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:27:48 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
It depends on what part of crypto they would be introduced too, because once a space is crowded, it would still be same as without crypto because the people coming in late would still be jobless.

The best way for everyone to make money from crypto is by offering your skills to the market, a web developer can offer his/her development skills in order to get crypto in return, this is the best way to make money since crypto is accepted everywhere in the world.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:40:04 PM

The government really do thinks that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is bad for the economy, but the truth is it is not bad because it can help reduced unemployed people in a country by helping each person who don't have any source of income for them to provide the basic need of their family and pay their own bills.

purple.thoughts

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:12:28 PM

I was jobless before then I was so desperate to earn money by that time. I googled how to earn money then it lead me here in this forum. I do not understand the forum first but I tried reading different post here until I started to join and wear signature and got paid for Bitcoin. It gives me tasks to earn while I was jobless up until now that I am already employed.

https://endfb.com/shop/
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:12:22 PM

I was jobless before then I was so desperate to earn money by that time. I googled how to earn money then it lead me here in this forum. I do not understand the forum first but I tried reading different post here until I started to join and wear signature and got paid for Bitcoin. It gives me tasks to earn while I was jobless up until now that I am already employed.

And what do you earn with Junior Member rank? It seems to me not to earn much, and even more so lately. So I remember how it was a year ago, it was possible to make very good money there!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:17:46 PM

It's possible to make a few buck with cryptocurrency, but I believe its not stable and won't be sufficient to pay ones bills. Cryptocurrency should be a side hussle when one has a stable job. The amount made from airdrops and bounties are on the decline and the nature of the market is gloomy.
florac9

Activity: 280

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:55:27 AM

If many unemployed people storm this forum then it will be a bigger problem because all of them would want to be a bountyhunter and that will have negative impact on rewards, this days I even join bounties with low participants because the ones with large participants always pay in low rewards but with the merit implementation there won't be too many.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:16:03 AM

I could remember before being in serious debt  before I got introduced to Cryptocurrency.
Within 8months of joining, I was able to settle my debts and now I am free of debt.
I was able to do that doing bounties.
Doing bounties can be very tasking and time consuming and so not many people would want to go the whole log.
So many lazy entitled  people  abound.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: