Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:42:48 PM

Yeah okay, it's our job as crypto currency players who have joined in first to spread the crypto currency business. I am addicted working in crypto currencies so I am sure if people will also like working in this crypto currency. Crypto currency is open to anyone who wants to try and work. Actually, if there are many crypto currencies known to people, unemployment will not be there anymore. Indeed in the crypto currency business does not require document requirements but an open soul with high knowledge and curiosity is needed in this crypto currency.

▔▔▔▔▔
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:43:48 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

No hassle in earning for crypto , just do the work and render time  for participating any crypto activity most likely in bounty campaign. Sometimes even easy work there people really lazy and dont want to earn. Rather than doing fair work thay do scammed and cheating to take advantage other people.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:44:18 PM

But the problem is crypto is not a job, indeed crypto can be used to earn income but depending on crypto profits to make ends meet is not the right choice, because the profits generated are uncertain.
Obviously this is a job, many people around the world have given up their main jobs and focus on trading in this market. They spend all their time trading and making a lot of profits

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:59:22 PM

is true despite the low market value the world of crypto offers multiple possibilities for earning, to create a small income, but unfortunately many people are not aware of these opportunities or do not have the technical know-how...
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:15:46 PM

There are several jobs in the cryptocurrency economy but purely trading or bounty hunting is also a job on it's own and it requires more input and patience if you wish to be paid handsomly
I do not think Bounty is a business. This is just like passive gain additional the main gain. E.g. you can count trade as the main gain. Because, if you were not busy with any business, could you live with the income from bounty?
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:05:04 PM

it is true that crypto can provide jobs to unemployed people, but it is not as easy as one might imagine, because they must have prior knowledge of crypto and they also cannot directly get results from their work in crypto, it takes a long time and many processes to make someone understand crypto and can earn income from crypto
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:09:17 PM

If you are jobless person, I guess the world of crypto is one of the solutions for you to have an extra income or sideline. This business field industry gave a lot of opportunity to anyone in different countries. And I will include myself way back 5 years ago up to the present it gave still a good resources in terms of financials aspects and invested a lot of things in my life through crypto trading as well.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:11:15 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

This can be a good solution to reduce unemployment in each country. However, each country must provide a Cryptocurrency training place for people who do not know about this technology. Cryptocurrency will help large countries with many people without jobs and change the economy for the better.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:40:14 PM

I can attest to bounty, I was able to make some money that took care of my needs by participating in bounty programs. But since last year it is no longer as profitable as it used to be.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:49:09 AM

This can be a good solution to reduce unemployment in each country. However, each country must provide a Cryptocurrency training place for people who do not know about this technology. Cryptocurrency will help large countries with many people without jobs and change the economy for the better.
it can't be done by government, meanwhile much of countries still not legalized it yet.i think they could learn it by their self by joining in any forum or maybe from google.much knowledge source from there.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 07:18:27 AM

My friends I don't see bounty as a professional job. I will advise you to get yourself a job where you can earn money . The Airdrops and bounty campaigns have  long term to get paid, it take you to a year where those tokens you have earn do not go exchange. It very irritating and called more stress if you spend your whole time on bounties and you are not been paid and so do we called this as good job? If one is interested in crypto, take it as a part time job or get $500 to invest in Potential altcoins and profit at short time.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:49:06 AM

it is true that crypto can provide jobs to unemployed people, but it is not as easy as one might imagine, because they must have prior knowledge of crypto and they also cannot directly get results from their work in crypto, it takes a long time and many processes to make someone understand crypto and can earn income from crypto
- But one funny thing is that many people always think it's easy, as long as the government accepts and allows people to operate and make money with crypto, unemployment will no longer exist and the economy will be better. However, when people participate in reality, starting to make money with crypto, they will understand this story is just rumors to promote crypto, the work around crypto is not suitable and easy with the knowledge and skills they possess, it requires a lot of skill, ingenuity and accurate analysis to achieve good results, crypto does not eliminate unemployment, it only helps those who contribute to it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:07:33 PM

We cannot compare the bounty for work because basically the results are uncertain and it is better if you make additional work to be able to get additional income from the bounty.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:22:19 PM

We cannot compare the bounty for work because basically the results are uncertain and it is better if you make additional work to be able to get additional income from the bounty.
sometimes what is done with what is expected is different so that the work with a prize is different, if the prize is an additional bonus for you and if the job is an obligation and of course it will be paid or the results of the work completed.
if we want to try to participate in Crypto activities, of course we have the opportunity to earn income and Crypto provides opportunities for anyone, so unemployment will decrease if they want to follow it.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:47:31 PM

Most university graduates are jobless in the house and they are still a burden on their families. Thanks to crypto, after my university education I didn't stay home like my colleagues. Am able to make a living through my crypto investments and bounties
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:02:00 PM

indeed this is a good solution to reduce unemployment, but in reality this is difficult to realize because there is no government support on this matter, in my country crypto has not been legalized and there are only small communities scattered in each region, crypto is still a matter foreign to people in my country
nugezmils

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:13:02 PM

Yeah, absolutely Correct. But I also believe the more people into the bounty, the less reward. But the crypto space is a large place to be. There are many opportunities. So I think there's enough to feed everyone. However, Crypto has been a real blessing.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:15:03 PM

the level of unemployment in the world is indeed a lot, because of the limited business opportunity, so sometimes it makes people sometimes exposed to unemployment because they don't have a job. but since the existence of crypto business opportunities are quite open to people who want to try and work hard.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 05:07:17 PM

Yeah its true that crypto market hans provide new opportunity to people in term  of  bounty campaigning.  Many people with different skill are investing there time in it and going social marketing for different token or ico. Since crypto is new financial inclusion to world so lot of opportunity come frequently and you will earn huge 

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:12:30 PM

it can't be done by government, meanwhile much of countries still not legalized it yet.i think they could learn it by their self by joining in any forum or maybe from google.much knowledge source from there.

Yes, that is one of the obstacles for most countries because they cannot legalize cryptocurrency. most countries realize that this technology can provide opportunities for people to benefit because of the many trade activities around the world so that cryptocurrency has a very valuable value. but behind it all there are separate reasons for most countries so that they cannot legalize the cryptocurrency officially but can still be used if it does not violate applicable laws
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: