Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobless No More  (Read 143930 times)
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:07:00 PM

Sure. Cryptocurrency gives everyone a chance to earn and in this field of activity everything directly depends on you on your efforts and desire to earn. Many here started from scratch and have already become successful people in this field.
indeed there are many people who are successful thanks to crypto including people near me, he started this business from 2016 and is currently successful because 2017 is a very good year for crypto.

so as long as we want to try, we will indeed succeed in anything including crypto.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:07:26 PM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,
no more resumes and any other documents to be needed.

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.
Many people who are in the world of cryptocurrency because they do not or have not got a job, because in cryptocurrency they can earn income. But, not only people who don't work can earn income, you can also work and get additional income from cryptocurrency.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:15:27 PM

I've been doing bounties for almost two years and based on my experience you can't really rely on crypto as a way of income because there is no guarantee that you can earn here every month, you still need to have a regular job and just do some bounties as alternative earnings.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:43:47 PM

I've been doing bounties for almost two years and based on my experience you can't really rely on crypto as a way of income because there is no guarantee that you can earn here every month, you still need to have a regular job and just do some bounties as alternative earnings.
Of course you need to work all in other directions. You need to earn money and invest in cryptocurrencies. I am very afraid to buy cryptocurrency every month.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:03:22 PM

Of course you need to work all in other directions. You need to earn money and invest in cryptocurrencies. I am very afraid to buy cryptocurrency every month.
Just wondering what country you live in?Unfortunately not everyone can invest money in a cryptocurrency with a very low income.Alas, the unemployment rate is only increasing and participation in the bounty seems to me not the way out.In 2017, yes, it was certainly a way out, but now it is not relevant.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

As for me, in the world of cryptocurrency, passive income can only be obtained through long-term investments in proven coins.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:19:31 PM

Now crypto is a passive income and people can't 100% get all money need only from crypto if they not have large money to trade on bitcoin price, buy and sell and even so if they can get a job and join crypto for extra money will be better.
Visbay

Activity: 1236

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:43:15 PM

As for me, in the world of cryptocurrency, passive income can only be obtained through long-term investments in proven coins.
Joblessness has become solve only because of crypto currency arrival in our life. We got more opportunities to make money, like we can become an investor we can join some bounty and signature campaign users where we can earn money without any investment but the income will be bigger than we get without real job so crypto currency reduced unemployment to huge extent.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:26:42 PM

I also agree with you,
in my country there are very many unemployed people, but if they know the potential in cryptocurrency they will fight in it,
but unfortunately many people don't really trust cryptocurrency and are only used as news hoaxes,
like the internet, I'm sure crytocurrency will sooner or later be accepted in communities around the world.

If you are seriously involved in trading, and when you even deal with Bounties, it means that you earn money. So that, even if you do not have an official place of work, you are not jobless anymore. Crypto helps us a lot.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:56:06 AM

We know that there are many jobless people around world who’s suffering because they don’t have a job or they don’t qualified for the job they want.
if they know or someone introduce them about cryptocurrencies activities they have the opportunity to earn while at home or wherever they are, there are so many easiest ways to earn here , like Airdrops, bounty campaigns and many more, the only requirements here in cryptocurrency world is your knowledge and efforts,

When everyone knows about cryptocurrencies activities I think no more jobless people out there.

I also thought about it recently. After reflection, I came to the conclusion that promising projects in the crypto market really help to partially solve the problems of unemployment. Indeed, many people here have already been able to find excellent opportunities for income and success, if they have sufficient knowledge.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:05:07 AM

I don't think it is possible to live just by doing bounties or asking for airdrops as you need to be able to spend money each days. And you generally are disappointed about the value of the coins after they are released at an exchange. And trading everyday is not made for everyone. There is too much risk to lose more money.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:12:09 AM

We can not say that jobless no more not all the countries are having internet access to make job here in cryptocurrency, if all the countries around the world have an internet i guess most of the unemployed people are they going bounty hunters because they can find extra income in bounty.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:26:39 AM

I don't quite agree with You.I can't accept the fact that cryptocurrency can completely replace work.Alas,there is no stability in cryptocurrency.And there is no guarantee that this month You will earn $ 1000 and next month this amount will be the same.There is a high probability that the income may not be at all.

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:41:38 AM

So it is, many people do not have official work and they spend all their time in the Internet and earn in various ways and one of the ways is the cryptocurrency sphere, but at the moment the cryptocurrency sphere is experiencing not the best time and it is much more difficult to earn now.
Alpinat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:31:13 AM

Yes I agree. If I can just tell them how the way I know cryptocurrency for sure they are using it now. It is hard to tell and explain cryptocurrency for me but I am still trying. I hope I can all teach them so that they are not jobless anymore.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:40:07 AM

I see one of the easiest way to get some profits is to learn trading and get into it with just your computer, some low amount of money and good brain. Opportunity is amazing, it has risks, but use a risk management strategy and you will be ok.
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:08:05 AM

This is the age of technology. I think the world is integrated and the internet is mostly used everywhere around the world. I think by making bonuses or requesting airdrops will help you earn more income for yourself, not unemployment.
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:36:44 AM

i think this is computer age, even if there is no physical job there are online job i mean good jobs which even pays more than physical jobs.i even prefer online jobs more than physical job.people are making cool money even with cryptocurrency youtube ,forest trading and other petty jobs online.so i think if you are still jobless by now then you need to do more research and lay your hands on anything than can pay even more than people going out to work

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:17:32 PM

everyone deserves a chance of gain, a second (or first) entry, with the new system of growth (merit) of the rankings I don't think that the bounty for the high ranks will diminish in value, so there is no danger...
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:05:53 AM

Of course, this direction can partially solve the actual problem of unemployment in different countries. A really profitable and promising direction, if a person has sufficient knowledge and experience. I really hope that in the future, thanks to the crypto market, the unemployment rate in the world will significantly decrease.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: