Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
Pbean

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/09/what-are-hdms-tokens-and-whats-all-the-hype/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Ethereum is a great coin which has the potential of rising and becoming a great coin in the future.  It has the tendency of bouncing back again to its former state however, don't despair. Keep investing in ethereum.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

Yes. There's no way Ethereum will die out. It has the tendency of surviving in the near future and still has the strength to bounce back to its usual state it used to be. Ethereum will definitely bounce back so invest your money now and earn more.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

I think eth will be at 200 usd not more than 300 usd. Too many problems with eth. Better eth at low price cause the gas price will be low too. Token that is based real project can value higher than eth itself  its better than high price of eth
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

i think the answer is not yes/no , its more when =)

i think definitely that the whole crypto will come back

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
there was no ETA and remember a lot of people are still believing in it. As you can see there was so many bad news have attacked crypto. crypto will come back with another bubble and it should pay a lot of attention.
Since there was no ETA when that will be happening and then it looks so difficult to predict. it might happen next year or next two year at the same time with bitcoin halving time. 
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

If many people abandon ETH, according to market momentum, ETH will probably drop to $ 50. This is the lowest price ever, so I think the market will recover, but not in 2018.
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

The most important catalyst for Ethereum recovery is a general bullish market which will make newly listed coins to gain value and as such increase investors confidence in ICOs, once you get the icos a  good enough kick, the demand and price of Ethereum will increase
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

The ETH price movement seems to be currently following the flow of up and down Bitcoin prices of course, as I see when the Bitcoin price rises ETH goes up and if the Bitcoin price decreases, the ETH will also decrease. This factor has become our discussion, especially crypto investors in predicting the price of ETH at the end of this year, but it looks like the ETH price only reaches $ 400 by the end of this year. When compared to last year, of course the price of the ETH is very far compared to today, but maybe next year the ETH price will again reach the maximum price as at the end of 2017.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
The rebound will happen, the question is, when? And how high is the probability of ETH bounce? Even with a falling trend, there will be a ripple upward. My advice is to catch a wave. Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

For sure it will recover.

Ethereum is currently at a bad and oversold position because of the crypto market crash and all the FUD that is being spread by it's competitors. I have bought more ETH at $210 and expect this value to at least double within the coming months. After all, Ethereum is still a solid blockchain platform that is always improving.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Ethereum has history of bouncing back most of the time when it was crashed so if the price of bitcoin moves forward then the price of ethereum will also increase and ethereum always have some hope among the investors because it is the platform for the many tokens so they will keep the ethereum alive if they want to survive here.Even I too have some ethereum after the price drops it looks very scary to hold the ethereum because it almost fell upto 30% in a day but hopefull y it will bounce back sooner or later.

I strongly believed Ethereum will bounce back like bitcoin and any other altcoins because of its volatility concept as a follower of this community we need also to monitor market prices and want to established our own ceiling price so that we are always ready to sell our token.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

There have been many fuds news and articles about ethereum but I still believe that ethereum is still in a world of its own and still stands above all counterparts. It will come out strongly as it has always done.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

The market is in a slump right now, and ETH is one the coins that is really hit hard. It is falling farther compared to other coins. Several short recoveries had been recorded, hoping that would be a good start to stabiize. One reason is the ICO's failing marks given by investors. Now, I've read something about hiving passport to ICO's as a regulation. This would bring back the trust in ICO's.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

Increasing ETH is a sure thing because the current crypto is considered to be very potential, surpassing the BTC. Only one thing is that most ICO projects are currently using ETH technology which leads to a large hold of ETH by investors buying Token. So when they sell ETH, they will make the ETH rate drop very fast.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████