Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

regarding the price of Etherum which has fallen since mid-2018 until the end of this year is something that cannot be predicted by anyone. but for the price increase in the coming months I think it will happen, but it will not exceed the previous price. etherum prices will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ConotCan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

Still monitoring the rise, as of now Ethereum is $105.87 and there is surety that it will rise in the future.
in any case, for the entire 2018, new analysts promised positive changes in September and October, as well as in December. So far, until December there were no changes. Perhaps before the end of this year we will see green color on the market for quite a long time.
it's true, bro, but for this year it's very difficult with prices falling more, but if eth has started repairs, surely early January will be green again

In the next month everything will be okay because in the next month the whole market is going to be in green due to some positive changes in the journey of crypto currencies. So we will see the price of ethereum recovering to its previous all time high price.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

Yes, there is probability for bouncing back,so you don't have to miss this opportunity,man.
Stay tuned for this channel and buy more crypto currency for cheap prices!

ETH will bounce back now much quicker as btc have started to recover and gain quickly. This is the time to start accumulating all the coins which have fallen badly in this year as the rise will also happen much quicker than our anticipation.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve even though it is currently dropping, hundreds of ethereum based tokens are certainly the strongest factor for making ethereum great again.
Those projects and incoming more projects can bring the value back to rise high again, a lots of projects who uses this platform and those coming news after this year probably we will notice a good run though it's not this year anymore but next year first or second quarter we might see good run and make more money back to this project.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

i think the ether will rebound. it is preparing a hard fork. ether will have a good performance in January next year. i think it will go back to a thousand dollars, once again.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

Of course, all altcoin prices, especially ethereum and bitcoin have their own time. There are times when ethereum prices are very high, and there are times when prices fall, even just a few percent of the highest price. All will definitely return to stable prices, whether this month or next year.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Of course, all altcoin prices, especially ethereum and bitcoin have their own time. There are times when ethereum prices are very high, and there are times when prices fall, even just a few percent of the highest price. All will definitely return to stable prices, whether this month or next year.
in any case, all updates and any team work on the erc20 platform will bring really good results. I hope that scaling the block chain in 2019 will attract more and more investors.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

Yes, there is probability for bouncing back,so you don't have to miss this opportunity,man.
Stay tuned for this channel and buy more crypto currency for cheap prices!
You need to buy ETH until its price is so low. there may not be another possibility. I think that many are now waiting for a reversal in the market
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

No, I don't. When we do graphical analysis, it comes out. Unfortunately there is no rise. It's hard to find something different. I hope he develops his technology and comes back to the places he deserves.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
I believe that ethereum will be go higher next year even though that price now is so lower that no one expect it. People will not want ethereum to gone mostly projects that their token is rely to ethereum. I'm still believe ethereum will be back on track again.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

No, I don't. When we do graphical analysis, it comes out. Unfortunately there is no rise. It's hard to find something different. I hope he develops his technology and comes back to the places he deserves.
are you serious about that? I think ethereum with a very large community can rise along with an improved market situation. we can see when the market begins to improve and experience growth, ethereum will also follow that growth. I think ethereum will be back soon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

I think the unpredictability is not to that extend where ETH is stuck in a terrible bad situation below 100$ thats a bad market that is bound to have some improvements say like 200 or something so i personally things will be more better for ethereum it just need time to recover

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

i believe ethereum will be bounce back again my friend
don't worry, and we can see the sign now, ethereum price run above $100 and soon will reach $400 in my predictions  Wink
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

i believe ethereum will be bounce back again my friend
don't worry, and we can see the sign now, ethereum price run above $100 and soon will reach $400 in my predictions  Wink
hopefully your predictions can come true. but to reach $ 400 in a short amount of time I thought it would be difficult. we must have more time to get it. at least we have to wait and see the market until the beginning or the middle of next year. but I believe ethereum will experience growth until this year ends.
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

It seems to me that all the rumors that the ethereum has some big problems are not worth our attention, now it does not grow as fast as it did in 2017-2018 because the dynamics of the emergence of new projects has now temporarily decreased and the volume of ethereum buy is low, but that will change soon - I am sure of that.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

It seems to me that all the rumors that the ethereum has some big problems are not worth our attention, now it does not grow as fast as it did in 2017-2018 because the dynamics of the emergence of new projects has now temporarily decreased and the volume of ethereum buy is low, but that will change soon - I am sure of that.
In fact, today the entire cryptocurrency market is in a bad state and the current indicators cannot be the prerogative of only one project. On this basis, the decline in prices for ethereum is a market trend.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

In fact, today the entire cryptocurrency market is in a bad state and the current indicators cannot be the prerogative of only one project. On this basis, the decline in prices for ethereum is a market trend.
Which market do you see now looks bad? Have you seen the trading volume for several days? do not see prices that are still low, you are like someone who is desperate for losing a lot of money. Look at the market, there is an increase in trade going on in the market, this is a good response to future market growth.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Which market do you see now looks bad? Have you seen the trading volume for several days? do not see prices that are still low, you are like someone who is desperate for losing a lot of money. Look at the market, there is an increase in trade going on in the market, this is a good response to future market growth.
Of course, the moment is very pleased that the capitalization of very popular coins is still increasing. This indicates the revival of the cryptocurrency market and the influx of investment in cryptocurrency.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

Now it's approaching hardfork. prices of ethereum continue to rise. and of course this is a good thing when the market is declining to make prices rise. revival of the market

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Eth always bounces back, quicker than most coins out there, just look at its bounce over the last few days. It will return to its former glory quicker than the rest

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: