Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
ZeroPoint489

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

It may take some times but Eth will come back for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

I'm sure yes, although now the Ethereum price is the most down compared to other top 5 coins, but I'm sure at the end of the year Ethereum prices will pump higher than other coin prices.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Let me say YES with boldness that it will do. I understand one thing about cryptocurrency  that no altcoins is independent .ETH is dependent on bitcoin. Once bitcoin is high it will affect ethereum positively in the same manner.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

As of now we can't tell if Ethereum is going to make another ATH(All Time High) before this year ends because there is a lot of negative news about it. We could only hodl our Ethereum if we are not happy about its price right now, hopefully Ethereum price would recover soon. Maybe there will be a huge come back that is going to happen again in the market about of being so bloody, we can never tell what could happen in the future.

Cryptocurrencies nature is pump and dump from time to time, it could be a disadvantage and advantage at the same time, Ethereum is a great coin and I think it will skyrocket again soo, let's just wait for that Smiley
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

no one can answer your question, I still don't believe that the ethreum can decline to under 200 $, but that's the fact, maybe by the end of the year, there is still hope for the ethreum to rise

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

I will say yes ethereuem will bounce back as it did in the previous time past and die to the volatility of the market one can not give the accurate time this recovery will happen in the ethereuem market, the major factor that is affecting the ethereuem market is the fact that all icos are run on the ethereuem network which will always have direct impact on it market. But am very optimistic that it will recover in a short time from now.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Yeah surely ethereum will bounce back, just dont panic. It happens last year that ethereum is falling down but it goes up again and the price is so high.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Let me say YES with boldness that it will do. I understand one thing about cryptocurrency  that no altcoins is independent .ETH is dependent on bitcoin. Once bitcoin is high it will affect ethereum positively in the same manner.

Of course, we are in a cryptocurrency market wherein anything can happen. This volatility can make you surprise. Sometimes can dip to an unexpected low and even rise to an unprecedented heights. But with Ethereum, it has a solid base already. We have proven its uses in launching an ICO, as a remittance sending and receiving it with low fees, and on different Dapps that was develop from it.

Open for Campaigns
Bloodred22

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Yes, I believe that ethereum will rise again at the end of the year, and that will definitely happen.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

As of now we can't tell if Ethereum is going to make another ATH(All Time High) before this year ends because there is a lot of negative news about it. We could only hodl our Ethereum if we are not happy about its price right now, hopefully Ethereum price would recover soon. Maybe there will be a huge come back that is going to happen again in the market about of being so bloody, we can never tell what could happen in the future.

Cryptocurrencies nature is pump and dump from time to time, it could be a disadvantage and advantage at the same time, Ethereum is a great coin and I think it will skyrocket again soo, let's just wait for that Smiley

I agree with all of that, just not sure if the news are the reason for the decline. I read that countless ICOs are selling their Ethereum to survive and that sounds very plausible. Many might not survive and finally get some weak projects to disappear. I think this is the cleansing the market needs.

Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Not only Ethereum, the whole cryptocurrency behaves unpredictably. Frankly speaking,I am not so sure that Ethereum will be expensive this year. I expected the growth to start in the middle of summer but it didn't happen. But if I'm wrong and the price goes up I'll be the happiest man in the world.

nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

I believe that ether will rise again in price. and now ether is experiencing a decline in prices in the market.
just limited to predictions, but I believe it if ether will rise again.
keep hold !!

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

It is true at this time that Ethereum prices are very alarming and from many other altcoins only Ethereum is very slow in raising its price and back like last year there is no possibility because Marketcap this year is not like last year, I can just wait and continue to buy these coins when there is a deep decline and I'm sure prices will rise but won't be high.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

at this time ethereum dropped more drastically than any altcoin, this decline was so pronounced. yes, I admit that nowadays we are afraid to hold eth, especially in a long investment, making a big change in ethereum value. I think time will say that ethereum will rise again. this is like last year when ethereum fell deeper and in the end when the market recovered mainly on bitcoin, ethereum will also be lifted in the growth rate.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Although the market generally has had its fair share of this dump but the main attention is ethereum probably because it is the the leading altcoin. Anyway, I believe ethereum will still bounce back after this big dump that has almost eaten it up.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

I expect that Ethereum will cost more than a thousand dollars this year. If that doesn't happen then I could go bankrupt.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Ethereum is going to bounce back, no matter what or any situation its facing right now, this also happened sometime last year before it got to ath and such will occur yhis year too.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

I am very confident and also hope, because from the history of ethereum it is already quite good and should be able to go back up but this year is like a very bad year, the effects of bitcoin that are not stable make Crypto very risky
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

I have confidence in crypto prices when down, it is possible to return to the highest price or before. but to determine the time is very difficult to predict, it may take too much time or vice versa

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

I have confidence in crypto prices when down, it is possible to return to the highest price or before. but to determine the time is very difficult to predict, it may take too much time or vice versa
of course because now ethereum wants to start pumping prices, so don't ever worry and panic with ethereum now. the problem is that with a not too long time, ethereum prices will definitely increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: