Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

I see that ethereum is struggling right now because of too many things it carry on head, so many coins are Depending  on it because of it great Dev team and good potential. But with time I'm sure ethereum will bounce back.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lakshanl

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

Ether runs on an underlying technology called Ethereum, which is a different blockchain to the one that underpins bitcoin.

While ether does have digital "coins" like bitcoin, companies are more focused on how the Ethereum blockchain could be used in real-world applications.Ethereum has been designed to support so-called smart contract applications. A smart contract is a computer program that can automatically execute the terms of a contract when certain conditions are met, potentially taking a lot of the human involvement out of completing a deal. Barclays for example, have used a form of this technology to trade derivatives.

Not all in the market are convinced that the ether rally will last. Bitcoin trader Jason Hamilton is worried that products like Ethereum could be cloned.

"People are buying a specific blockchain, but the big interests are in the technology. They'll probably make their own clones and the ether tokens everyone is buying won't be used for much except trading. Who knows, though," Hamilton told CNBC via a direct message on Twitter.

"I don't usually trade ether. I'm afraid of that bubble bursting, but it could go on bubbling up for a long time still."
tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

I believe that Ethereum will definitely rise again, so now is a good time to invest in Ethereum.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

I think that yes, Ethereum will come back on previous price levels, but I think that it will be not simple and not fast process. Ethereum has lost so much, that we need some strong reason for price recovery.
ilovepurple

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

At the moment the real value of Ethereum is having a return to their value. But there are still many commentators saying that the value of Ethereum will sometimes hit bottom.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

Ethereum price will bounce back if you have been checking the previous chart you will understand better, there is always a correction time on cryptocurrency and thats why its called volatile.
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

Not exactly as we expected , it will bounce back a little bit not just like our expectation from the past year. Hopefully it will rise up this coming 2019, be positive and have patience sooner fast recovery comes up.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

Of course Ethereum will bounce back  Grin
Have anyone checked the prices of ETH in Feb 2017? it will be a nice surprise

There are always many BTC fanatics and investors that like to badmouth everything that is not about the king BTC, but we have to agree that the ETH presents a tech and a useability far beyond anything that BTC has to offer. Among the tons of coins in which the only purpose is transactions, BTC is definitely a monster, but there are other that offer better privacy, cheaper fees, faster transactions.... so it is not an easy road ahead...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

yes I think it will bounce back with much more intensity this time I think it should break the last record where it was before

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Libtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

For sure it will. It's just a matter of time
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

Definitely it will, this price is just because of the state market is currently in. I don't think that this is true value of Ethereum. My opinion it is much higher, so as soon as bull market starts I'm pretty positive Eth price will raise ofcourse and settle on good value.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

I think eth.would come back again although market is going down fall yet.one things more if the price growth increase of bitcoin, then eth.rate will also grow up.
Yes, I believe ethereum has a good future in this kind of technology which the most top promising coin that reliable by people to buy or invest due to it's highly gaining. Ethereum is more demand right now so if this will be, more demand then it effects to bounceback.

mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Most COINS are going down, and ethereum will recover from a huge drop to rise. And I believe it will become even more amazing in the near future. So I still believe in ethereum.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

I don't think ETH will be less than 190 for now, I believe it will go back to 300-400-500 within half a year and now is just the right time to invest in it.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

panic there will definitely be everyone holding eth, because I see the current situation is weakening eth,
but I'm sure eth will definitely go up again and hopefully, stay patient, hopefully hopefully the new year end eth will be high again.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

The ethereum will necessarily return to former high positions. In terms of the return of the ethereum there are different opinions, but I support the second quarter of 2019.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

ethereum will surely rise again, now ethereum is one of the most hunted coins because of its good potential and also the price that will definitely rise again. so I think choosing ethereum and believing if ethereum will rise is a good thing.
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

The price of Ethereum has fallen very  fastly. Because of that i believe that is pure price manipulation. You know also bitmex opened eth margins.. In my opinion that also affect ethereums price very bad. because you know even ethereums marketcap is not very big yet. they can be manipulated easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

The price of Ethereum has fallen very  fastly. Because of that i believe that is pure price manipulation. You know also bitmex opened eth margins.. In my opinion that also affect ethereums price very bad. because you know even ethereums marketcap is not very big yet. they can be manipulated easily.
You said that it is manipulated , If you are correct , It has a high chance that the price will bounce back because they are just collecting eth. I cant be sure about eth current situation but I believe that the price will go back to its past price.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

There is no way to tell when the recovery of the coin will be but the only thing that is for sure is that the coin is going to bounce back. We have seen this happen countless times with countless coins and the same outcome is what emerges everytime. The coin starts to get a lot of support and demand because it is cheap and the coin starts getting valuable again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: