Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Yes, of course. ETH will rise again, we must be patient waiting for the revival of ETH because everything requires a process and also Time, for that we must be optimistic, eliminate panic. just assume this is a trial to achieve happiness.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Etherium - promising and well-known coin, a 90% of ICO`s made of ERC 20 platform and project always develops. I think it will bounce back because now this coin undervalued. I support this coin and invest in.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

The truth about ethereum recovery is that,  there is no one who knows when it will happen and again,  vitalik is considering stepping down  from his position as lead developer on ethereum,  we can expect market to react to this  and this could push down ethereum price the more!
in this case we can only wait until ethereum reaches the highest price again.
ethereum is very good for us to save, because ethereum has a large enough market, more than anything, even offset bitcoin

CLEVER BOUNTY
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

I think there will be a spectacular reversal but its price will not be as good as last year. We only need ETH to raise $ 600 per coin, which is a price that makes many ICOs easier to succeed and my bounty salary will increase significantly.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:49:55 AM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

Before I start investing here in cryptocurrency industry , I already know that it will become difficult because the coin will become unpredictable and I think ethereum will be back soon before the end of this year just like last year,  main reason is that ethereum has still a good potential in the market right now. 
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:54:39 AM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

Ethereum is still one of the top coins in the market right now so I think ethereum price will bounce back soon just like what it did last year where everything seems to fall but the market pump up. 

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

Today's recession has shown that market unpredictability continues. And even by the end of the year, we can no longer see growth, much less a recovery to past positions.

wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

Ethereum will rise and will be a good value, don't be too pessimistic, ethereum has an advantage that will continue to be a force in the future. This is ethereum's struggle that is running with a less friendly market condition.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

this day at this time ethereum price just dump to 200$, its a good time to buy more, it will bounce back tomorrow
egytrickz

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

I believe in the crypto market and i believe ETH will come back. Recent developments show that the market is going to change a lot and the Altcoins will follow me.

Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

I think the chance to bounce again for ethereum is very possible, even though I'm sure it will happen soon, look at the current ICO which mostly uses the ethereum platform which will automatically make ethereum's future improve.
That will not happen but not now because there are still too many factors that make prices unable to rise again and we must be patient to get the best price
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Sure, definitely ETH will bounce back. If you go dated back to 2012 then see how Bitcoin revived again after tumbling from $1200 to $10. So you have to keep patience.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

every crypto enthusiast has the same question right now, when will market showing green trend again or when will bull comes? it is our hope right now, but to answer your question i will definitely say yes ethereum will recover but nobody know when is the time for ethereum and other cryptocurrency to recover. i think it will happen not in the near future or will not coming soon. the price will always show stagnant between $200 - $500 until early 2019 for ethereum price, and the bull might comes in the beginning of 2019.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

I personally believe in the future Ethereum - despite the fact that Acne leaves the project. It’s a pity - but from the very words - it says that the project is quite capable of life without it, the platform is also planned to be updated, all this is in one way or another possible positive news. Buterin leaves the project - it means he will take over the new project))

Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

I think the figures in the region of $ 500 are quite real - of course, after the update. although it was already planned to start - but postponed for October 14th. waiting for the rise .. maybe even returning to the maximum indicators of that year.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

I personally believe in the future Ethereum - despite the fact that Acne leaves the project. It’s a pity - but from the very words - it says that the project is quite capable of life without it, the platform is also planned to be updated, all this is in one way or another possible positive news. Buterin leaves the project - it means he will take over the new project))
it cannot be avoided again, that something new will always be born.
but old investors will never leave before, even though they also develop the new platform

CLEVER BOUNTY
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

yes! ofcourse, i have faith in ethereum that it will recover soon or maybe before this year ends. don't lose hope and stay positive about it, avoid checking the market price all the time and wait for the year ends before checking again, keep your self busy with other things rather than wasting your time being frustrated on the prices now.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that Ethereum will surely bounce back with a mighty BANG. Ethereum possesses all the underlying qualities of a one perfect investment opportunity. This crypto outsmarted Bitcoin by its ability to use smart contracts. These are contracts that are automatically executed without any human intervention the instant their terms are met. And this smart contract technology was the very reason that makes big corporations - not to mention JP Morgan and Microsoft, very interested in its real-world applications. The backing by such heavy hitters for Ethereum only goes to show the amount of potential in this technology.
This were the reasons why i am totally convinced that the value of Ethereum will increase remarkably.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

yes! ofcourse, i have faith in ethereum that it will recover soon or maybe before this year ends. don't lose hope and stay positive about it, avoid checking the market price all the time and wait for the year ends before checking again, keep your self busy with other things rather than wasting your time being frustrated on the prices now.
The fact is that the state of the cryptocurrency market shows only artificial manipulations of big whales, since all promising coins show really good trends in development and their relevance in society. But everything is positive. What happens with projects in no way for some reason does not affect the state of the cryptocurrency market.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

ETH already have many Dapps running. still more value so short term looks ok
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: