Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
It bounced back very fastly in this week, it was 85 dollar 1 week ago and today it rised to 130 dollar this is good profit for investing from bottom, btc will decide to it's direction, then we will see what will happen to eth and other altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

I'm sure that ethereum's performance will recover, and this is what makes me not worry about ethereum conditions, and I'm happy because today ethereum can go up by more than 10% and above $ 100, hopefully the increase continues so that the end of the year can reach at least $ 200.

jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Now it's approaching hardfork. prices of ethereum continue to rise. and of course this is a good thing when the market is declining to make prices rise. revival of the market
right bro, now the price has started to improve and if eth already hardfork maybe better than yesterday with prices that will soar

[
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

I believe in ETH and I think ETH will recover in the near future, maybe about 3 months later, the ETH will return strongly. I think the new ETH is now the potential Altcoins after Bitcoin.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

surely ethereum will rise and shift the coin that has shifted ethereum. many people who champion ethereum in the next year and believe that ethereum prices will continue to increase. just wait for what happens next year.
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

Ethereum is a project I really believe in. I think the ethereum will come at much higher prices. Now I will calmly stick to my previous plan. I think it'il go up to $ 1,000.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

I'm sure that ethereum's performance will recover, and this is what makes me not worry about ethereum conditions, and I'm happy because today ethereum can go up by more than 10% and above $ 100, hopefully the increase continues so that the end of the year can reach at least $ 200.
There's no point in worrying. It is better to look to the future and believe that growth will be. I'm glad the price started to rise. There is still a chance that by the end of the year Ethereum will rise to $ 200. There is a week left and I wonder whether the price will change in a big way or go down again.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
Well I believe that ethereum will be bounce back the price we dont know when its happen but I believe that ethereum will be move and also other altcoins that suffering now of bearish market. Oets hope that it will happen soonest so we get back our loses.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Zapitmyname

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

All coins will follow Bitcoin, and Ethereum will be able to restore prices in the future, but it will take three years to complete. This is a long process and investors need to wait patiently.
I think you are predicting for a much longer time while according to my views we will not need to wait for that much longer. As in the coming month we will see a huge recovery of the market and in that it is obvious that ethereum will recover.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

All coins will follow Bitcoin, and Ethereum will be able to restore prices in the future, but it will take three years to complete. This is a long process and investors need to wait patiently.
I think you are predicting for a much longer time while according to my views we will not need to wait for that much longer. As in the coming month we will see a huge recovery of the market and in that it is obvious that ethereum will recover.
Today, most experts agree that in 2019 the rate of the ether will increase slightly, but the repetition of the growth rates of 2017 - the beginning of 2018. with a 140-fold increase (from $ 10 to $ 1,400) will no longer be. The main reason is the distrust of investors, many of whom have lost money, succumbing to cryptocurrency rush.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

Today, most experts agree that in 2019 the rate of the ether will increase slightly, but the repetition of the growth rates of 2017 - the beginning of 2018. with a 140-fold increase (from $ 10 to $ 1,400) will no longer be. The main reason is the distrust of investors, many of whom have lost money, succumbing to cryptocurrency rush.
We should not underestimate the potential of crypto market, maybe there are investors that will leave because they lose their money, but the market is so wide, we are dealing here with universal currency as no border can be a hindrance. What will happen IMO is that there are still newcomers that are ready to get FOMO.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

We should not underestimate the potential of crypto market, maybe there are investors that will leave because they lose their money, but the market is so wide, we are dealing here with universal currency as no border can be a hindrance. What will happen IMO is that there are still newcomers that are ready to get FOMO.
In any case, today it is good that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has increased significantly over the past 10 days. And this not only indicates a rise in prices for cryptocurrency, but also indicates an increase in investment attractiveness in cryptocurrency.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

regarding the price of Etherum which has fallen since mid-2018 until the end of this year is something that cannot be predicted by anyone. but for the price increase in the coming months I think it will happen, but it will not exceed the previous price. etherum prices will rise again.

I do not even have any doubts that everything will be all right with Ethereum. The altcoin will recover and start growing as it used to do last year. Probably, the speed of growth will be not so great.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

Crypto is indeed very difficult to predict because there are many investors coming out and entering. Ethereum this price always grows to follow Bitcoin and you can continue to monitor its progress. At present Ethereum is red and I'm sure if Ethereum will get back up soon.

akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

Yes of course it will, even it reached the lowest price from this year but it will recover.. Lets wait for the bull market..hoping to surpass its ATH

Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

I don't remember the moment when cryptocurrencies were predictable. As far as I remember, it was always difficult to talk about where the market would go. It's the same with Ethereum now. Maybe it will go up, but there is a possibility of falling even lower. But I expect him to recover over the next year.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:05:47 PM

In any case, today it is good that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market has increased significantly over the past 10 days. And this not only indicates a rise in prices for cryptocurrency, but also indicates an increase in investment attractiveness in cryptocurrency.
Basically if you are seeing the volume in the ethereum and bitcoin that will be so easy to create another pump in the future but in fact that pump and dump is a must. It's not even all of the old volumes when crypto reaches peak price dude

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Well, there's alot of newcomers that are not sure of what to believe about the market getting back up due to their posts during the market correction and some negative statement made about but if the newcomers were indeed in FOMO state that will be because of the statement made by the IMF boss which was also the reason behind the 12 or 15 countries which was said to be planning their own national crypto currency.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Of course, all altcoin prices, especially ethereum and bitcoin have their own time. There are times when ethereum prices are very high, and there are times when prices fall, even just a few percent of the highest price. All will definitely return to stable prices, whether this month or next year.
in any case, all updates and any team work on the erc20 platform will bring really good results. I hope that scaling the block chain in 2019 will attract more and more investors.
when I consider ethereum as an investment, first of all I look at the interest of the market and companies in ethereum. Today, this indicator is very large, and I believe that these results will give good results to ethereum.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:39:45 PM

I suppose we are all waiting for the middle of January for Ethereum hardfork and we will see how the price will reflect. Surely, more news about the POS may hit the market as many would like to hold the ETH masternode.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: