Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:57:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH falls !!  (Read 2689 times)
Frenc4man

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

It will continue to fall, so I completely agree with the author that now it is better to rest from it to save your nerves. But if you do not want to rest, the most important thing is not to panic.
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

Ethereum might be falling right now. But as for me I strongly still believe in Ethereum  have good future and Ethereum still become the strongest altcoin, this coin will be keep become the most popular altcoin that has highest market cap..and if possible eth can rise more than 1500 this year.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

In my opinion it doesn't matter how hard crypto falls at the moment.
Eventually it will recover to old ATH.
Maybe not all shitcoins, but the solit ones like Ethereum, Bitcoin etc will.
My advice, don't try and catch a falling knife. wait for marker reversal and even if you mis the first 25-50% profits, you are still able to make enourmous profits.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

yeah, vacation is the best solution, but in case you have money for it))
I don't have enough cash,because I hold crypto, so this strategy isn't for me to my regret.
QMC

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

i think you should hold what you have and wait m i think it will rise again .
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Ethereum is going down and has been for months and with negative sentiments everywhere and the not so promising interview of vitalick the ethereum foundation the expectations of many observers is that things are not gonna be looking up any time soon. Man e joy your break and vacation
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Now all altcoins are experiencing hard times and Ethereum is no exception. Ethereum I Think will not be able to restore the positions that were in January, there are serious competitors. It is better to sell a certain amount of Ethereum and buy a promising coin.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Ethereum market day by day going so down. It's horrible now for every ethereum holder and also a trader.
Market goes very down for publishing a news from Ethereum co founder. We are also in tension when ethereum will zero or near.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

Ethereum is really down and what we should do now is invest more ethereum and invest ethereum long term
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

I think  the Ethereum will decrease in the near future. The Ether price can fall to $ 100. This is due to the planned opening of exchange trades with the ETH. After that, the course of Ethereum seems to be growing significantly. I don't exclude the probability of breaking through the level of $1000.

raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:24:03 PM
Merited by Jian_Liux (1)

I believe the hard times of the market will soon be over. ETH is still the number one platform for ICO projects so when the market rebounds and important updates of ETH in the future will help return ETH value. Now just waiting patiently for the market in the near future.
Stick with your principles about this difficult situation, and rest assured everything will be fine. We need ways of thinking and also enthusiasm for people like you. Be patient this is only temporary and will not last long. Some people believe ETH will recover with the power of the ERC-20 feature that makes ETH popular!

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

Yes ETH falls in price, but I believe that this is a temporary problem and when the market starts to grow the price of ETH will recover
raden1922 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

In my opinion it doesn't matter how hard crypto falls at the moment.
Eventually it will recover to old ATH.
Maybe not all shitcoins, but the solit ones like Ethereum, Bitcoin etc will.
My advice, don't try and catch a falling knife. wait for marker reversal and even if you mis the first 25-50% profits, you are still able to make enourmous profits.
Brilliant idea !! No need to catch a falling knife, because it's useless and it's better to use to cut vegetables!
Stay calm and alert in responding to this. I also believe that when I get home from vacation, the ETH will jump back high and hopefully return to ATH as you said. Good luck!

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

Ethereum is a good initiative and there is plenty of room for new enhancements. People are just too impatient! Vitalik already estimated sharding in 3 to 5 years. Calm down.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Honestly my goal was 250 and i believed that it wont go lower than that, it crashed almost 100 below my target. It seems that the reason of this  crash could be ICOs selling their collected funds on open market.

I think it will become more stable right now. about ~200

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

Yes Ethereum is in the downward trend, but yesterday it had a huge gains of almost 17%. It is now priced at $203, breaking the $200 mark so easily. This what makes cryptocurrencies so unpredictable. So, don't panic with every time there is a huge fall. It is normal with this kind of market.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

Yes, ETH is on the slump right now and I think it will continue to go down but not below $150. It will take months before it goes back up and the best thing to do is hodl. Going for a vacation like you mentioned will be the best thing to do. Release all the stress and have fun. Who knows what will happen when you are back, maybe great things will start to happen if we loosen up.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
raden1922 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Thank you for the opinions and suggestions of all of you here about ETH. Believe that everything will still be fine, and there's nothing to worry about at the same time. Ethereum will recover with all our strength and confidence! Keep the spirit! Smiley

turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

I think that ETH will continue to fall in price. and we should wait until the market starts to grow
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

I think this is a great chance to buy ethereum on the cheap. And with it to buy yourself a few more coins in the collection, and then just wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: