Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14748 times)
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

Even this thread has many posts I would like to tell you guys and Op that making a post like this means you are not pacience and you really want to get the high comeback price on your investments. This says the one must should be really not greedy to get or a widraw your money, instead be a good holder and make a good decision that you will not regret to do in the future. Also yes everyone of us is waiting for a green correction but we can not say when, even of it is today or tommorow or next month and next year(I hope not lets just focus on months). That really means cryptocurrency is really in demand for investors because value is below and going up and down every week and a day.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

I think the market will recover this year. As we can see the movement of altcoins are going up and down but in local bullish trend. I'm waiting for same growth as last year.
Last May I thought it will break $10,000 but it didn't and that's the last time we saw it on $9,900.

Though we're not yet there but if the bullish trend starts to trigger it will only take few weeks for bitcoin just to come back to 5 digits and the rest will be followed up to the peak again. It's not easy as we are thinking but it will be there once this bear's over.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

I am beginning to notice that the market has already moved from a phase of decline to a phase of consolidation. Also, many altcoins start to grow when bitcoin is at the same price level. I think bitcoin and the whole market will start to grow very soon.

Yes, every altcoin price depend on the Bitcoin price and altcoin prices slightly increased from their previous lowest dips. So we should not panic about the correct situation of the market, so we have to wait until the market starts recovering completely in green color.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

I think that very soon. According to many analysts, the Crypto currency has almost reached its bottom and we will soon see the growth of all coins.
Most of the altcoins already reached some good bottom and they are really gearing up to move upward as the case may be when they get to see a good chance to do so and we all know that chance is related to bitcoin's movement and the slight chance of seeing it move in an uptrend fashion.

For now, there is every possibility that with all things being equal and with what I have said coming into play, we will get to see the altcoin market skyrocketing soon. So, with the way things are now, only patience is an attribute we will all need to take on while hoping and waiting for the best.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

It seems to me that over the last week the market has made the very turn that everyone was waiting for. And while there is no furious growth, but there is no fall. there is a smooth turn of the trend.
tracymik

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Market has started recovering from the past week but not as fast as i was expecting.   A lot of the altcoins are recovering and seems to be aggressive to shoot up which shows market is still improving. However, Market will surely grow rapidly but i do not think it will do that very soon.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Yes, the market will be green very soon. The bullish market will come pretty short. In December January, everything will recover.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Market has started recovering from the past week but not as fast as i was expecting.   A lot of the altcoins are recovering and seems to be aggressive to shoot up which shows market is still improving. However, Market will surely grow rapidly but i do not think it will do that very soon.
I think the rapid growth will start at the beginning of November, like last year. And now we can use a chance to buy coins at the lowest prices of the year.
delinetproject

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I'm seeing alot of innovation coming up in crypto space.
There are lots of new projects with products unlike many without any product aside Exchanges manipulations.
This corrections will surely bring in bull run sooner than expected.
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

I think we will see a similar bull run towards November/ December a bit like last year   Grin  Grin
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

market will go in to a bull market trend soon, its allready standing in front of the door now, we need just knock knock Cheesy when the door opens bull will come in, it allways starts with xrp and xrp on the move now,
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

market will go in to a bull market trend soon, its allready standing in front of the door now, we need just knock knock Cheesy when the door opens bull will come in, it allways starts with xrp and xrp on the move now,

it's always alts that signal the beginning of a bull run, sometimes litecoin, other times ethereum, but this time I reckon it's xrp
addadadad

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I think it will take quite some time for the markets to recover to the all time highs of January, this year. A lot of people lost out in the market crash, and they are very wary of investing more fiat currencies into crypto at this current time. If the markets go on a bull run, some will return to invest, and maybe even more new fiat will enter the markets. I believe that we are a long way from achieving this in this current climate however
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

the market will turn green when major players come to it. and for this the market must be regulated. While regulation is very slow. maybe some important laws will be passed next year. I think chito growth will not begin until the spring of 2019.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

The market will turn green at the end of December, but will begin dump again from January. Such a rise in prices like last year will no longer be. Everything depends on the political situation. If Russia and China refuses the dollar zone, the price of crypto will pump! The owners of cryptocurrency will be profit!
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

In recent days the market has turned green, the price of ETH has increased to $ 220. I do believe that the market will green again at the end of the year. have faith.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

It's hard to predict accurately. Looking at a prolonged downward market lately makes us panic. I think in the next few months the market situation will still be the same, there will likely be changes at the end of the year.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

I think the market will start recovering starting next months of this year (i hope we can see ETF approved this year). The best we can do is to wait for this who buy coins on higher price, or we can start making some trades and see how is going, or we can just get more coins and hold until they grow enough for some profit.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

The most interesting thing is that many expect that the market will recover before the end of this year, but I think that this will not happen. Big players don't want everyone to make money. I think the market will start to grow in the spring of 2019.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:12:19 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 04:13:44 AM by DeadCoin

Since we are in 4th quarter, yes there are possibilities for a hike. The current situation is better if you look at. The value of bitcoin and other coins are stable between few numbers which is really appreciated. We do see a stable and steady growth in past few weeks. This looks awesome. If this trend continues, its much better instead of having a bull run or what so ever. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: