Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14748 times)
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

if in my opinion everything could happen because no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies which are the main capital in investing is confidence and patience because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
maybe that was one of the reasons, but investors could still keep their fiat money and didn't want to buy crypto anymore.
but for me, now is a golden opportunity to save lots of coins, and wait until prices soar

CLEVER BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

The crypto market is sure to return to green, now there are a lot of green altcoins and we must realize that this development is still slow but sure. Patience and waiting for better must be there, so I think that all this for extraordinary progress is optimistic about this.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

I personally am also very sad to see the current fall in eth prices. But I am still confident and hope that prices will recover and rise in the fourth quarter of this year

I am in doubt that it could be green this last quarter of the year, we are now in november and still the market is all the same, maybe by year 2020, market could soar., but talking about this year, i doubt that my friend. But you know, nothing is impossible with GOD.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
We don't know what will be the future of crypto. Whether it is green or red we can always find ways to gain profit here in crypto, just be positive. I have a gut feeling that the market would be great next year as this year is low for crypto in terms of value.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

I have made some estimations and according to my research we will start growing within 1.5 month.
At the beginning of december there is a news can affect of whole market
Please tell us your indicator and reason behind this statement, so it will help us and also yourself. If you just post some random words, it wont be valuable.
And how do you know about this "At the beginning of december there is a news can affect of whole market"?

Maybe it was his assumption and market seems to be in big volatile which we cannot able to predict how much time it will take. Suddenly one day when no one is expecting anything from the market the prices will start increasing. Now the situation is we have to wait as long as the market starts recovering.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:17:59 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 10:32:40 AM by lrvjvt

I no longer expect the bull market to come, because the ETF is postponed again, but I believe that the market is still green, because there are still many investors in the market, they are waiting for the right price to buy!
When the market's supply and demand forces change, the market will turn green again, but the biggest problem now is that Bitcoin does not have such a large purchase demand, it is only used as an investment product.
So I think it takes time for the market to really turn green. When Bitcoin becomes more popular, when crypto is generally accepted, this day will really come.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

This is most bad situation happening in crypto market in this year and none of them are expect this kind of situation I think. But we are seeing this year is all most ending so we can expect in 2019 we can see a better and green crypto market.
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

I very much hope that the market will become green again, especially now that there is a slow growth. A lot of people left the market and only a new intensive pump will be able to attract new investors.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

I very much hope that the market will become green again, especially now that there is a slow growth. A lot of people left the market and only a new intensive pump will be able to attract new investors.
Yes, thats actually true. Because of the last bear market, the hype of crypto has gone. And because of many crypto projects are still not mass adopted, there is no incentive to jump into the cryptomarket right now.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

until now the market is bleeding.
even though there are no more restrictions and new rumors,
and now the new month of November is still crying and maybe in December there will be no growth.

I see that the market is not bleeding but sleeping. Something really significant should happen to awake it. I guess, when Bitcoin will go to the Moon, the tokens will follow it. However, many shitcoins will die during this bull run.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

if in my opinion everything could happen because no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies which are the main capital in investing is confidence and patience because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself

Many guys are frustrated for the fact that the market is not moving. When you open the graphs, you see the same picture. Soon, it will be a year since that time, when the bearish trend started. Suppose, it will end soon.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

I have checked the graphs of this altcoin. Why do you think that it will gain? I would better pick the other cryptocurrencies like Cardano and TRON. They are cool. I also like Napoleon X, Shivom, Mallcoin.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

it's only a matter of time, we don't know for sure when it will happen, but predictors expect that the bulls of the past year will happen again this year.
don't know when exactly it's always updated at all times so you don't miss the news.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Many guys are frustrated for the fact that the market is not moving. When you open the graphs, you see the same picture. Soon, it will be a year since that time, when the bearish trend started. Suppose, it will end soon.
We must always think positively in facing current conditions,
and you may not give negative messages and impressions in your opinions or predictions.
because it really make will panic investors and traders,
and that will affect the growth of the market economy.
and I invite us to always think positively okay. Wink
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

I have been waiting for the green color in the cryptocurrency market for a long time. I believe that if the volatility in the market is over then it is a sign to the growth of the value of ETH and BTC in the coming months.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

I think that the market will be green in December 2018-January 2019, but we will not see such results as a year ago. I would advise to go to the maximum in Fiat money and then on the drawdown of the market again to buy your favorite coins

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

We must always think positively in facing current conditions,
and you may not give negative messages and impressions in your opinions or predictions.
because it really make will panic investors and traders,
and that will affect the growth of the market economy.
and I invite us to always think positively okay. Wink
No doubt, thinking positive is good thing but we must not ignore the reality of the market price movement which mean that the market will experience bearish trend throughout of this year since the bullrun market did not occur when it ought to. However, it will take the end of Q2 before the good tiding market come back.

HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency will GREEN again dont worry but cryptocurrency has a more time for that. This time lasts two or three months. After that we will see the great and green everywhere. Invest to the Bitcoin and ethereum.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

We are in due for a bull run which happens every year at this time but it may not happen this year as the trends are not looking bright for cryptocurrencies. I am sure 2019 will be better than what we have seen in 2018.
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Today the market is green. I am very pleased to look at this because my investment portfolio is growing. But I am sure that this growth will not last long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: