Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14748 times)
Supersonick

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

all projects were extended to December, I did not understand what they were waiting for.
maybe the right reason is to wait for eth prices to return to normal.
this is certainly a big question for investors and bounty hunters. I hope December becomes a good day.
I also noticed this trend, but I think that this is due to the fact that the market has less money and people are not so willing to invest in ICO as a year earlier, in this regard, projects extend the timings of their ICO in the hope that longer periods will help them to attract more funds.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Market has started green now. Compare to two Months back where ETH and BTC keep decreasing everyday. And I believed market will green more than it was now
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

Sooner or later it will happen! cryptocurrency can not just go and disappear! this is the future! waiting for growth! Smiley Smiley Smiley

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

Now the market starts with green hope this will continue in near future. Bitcoin will increase before end of this year bitcoin holders are awaiting for the massive growth. Like last year this year also bitcoin will show its growth this December. At the same time we cannot predict the market it will happen at the end of the year or by next year. Keep the bitcoin with patience till the market return with full green. Surely the price will increase at that time you can earn good profit than you invest.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Never wait for the market to comes green as it will happen that today the market is in green and after some days, it will be in red. It will happen regularly and we have to do some research and found good altcoins with the sustainable project and put money at regular intervals as no one can predict the market direction because this market is news driven.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Against the background of the red market, there are such altcoins that show growth of more than 100 percent, if you look at the coinmarketcap, you can catch good trades.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

What do we expect in a red market? there will no other colors to change but green.
It is a good chance to get when the market is red is to buy more to hold.
Once the market turns green then we are in a profit then.

spicitys@gmail.com

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

This thread was made on 9th of September can you check the market status again it Eth is currently above 200$. I can't really tell if there will be a major green soon but I belive in scalping through the market carefully you  can regain your loses
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

We traders and investors , experience the market's bleeding in this past days and months, most of us are annoyed by it for some reason that we loss some portion of our funds because of it. But it is better to stay calm and patience to hodl our coins or tokens. Most crypto experts believe that bull will run in this last quarter of the year , so be patient.
Edykass

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

The market today has had a positive change, so fortunately I still keep the valuable coins
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

I really hope that I will see a green market soon. The current BTC jump makes me discouraged, but I hope that this is the beginning of a recovery.
Mixa zarik

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

Today's jump gives hope for greening the market, and for further growth not only bitcoin but also all currencies! But this he gives only hope, he does not give big promises, so nobody can speak for sure.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

whenever. The market is still outside the reach of regulations and governments. However, it still shows a very significant trend from the related news. whether it is authentic or not. Its effect still affects the overall price of the market. So, green days will come back at any time. You have witnessed the process today. Smiley

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

That's for sure. Today's events has delighted many cryptocurrency holders. However, we are too early to relax and wait for a long green market. The main events which will affect on the fate and the prices of crypto are still ahead. And, perhaps, we will wait for growth for more than a year.
Freezkidd1

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

no one can tell u thats a right answer because bussiness is always a risk
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

it seems like that, because currently the market price has begun to improve and BTC has reached $ 6,700. I am very confident that the market will soon be green and we will soon see a beautiful future in cryptocurrency.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Green market will be after good news and we need to wait till them. I think it will be ETF approving. Now invest in and hold.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

Green market will be after good news and we need to wait till them. I think it will be ETF approving. Now invest in and hold.
I also think that etf will be approved sooner or later, but I do not think that this will happen before the spring of next year. Until that time, I think the decision will be postponed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

you don't have to worry in my opinion on this one dude. At any moment market will become green again only the fact is we just don't know when? Because, the market I think was being control by whale manipulators in this field of business. So the only think we can do is while waiting for the bull run, if we don't want to take risk lets hold our coins in a long term so we can minimize our risk then.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

I also think that etf will be approved sooner or later, but I do not think that this will happen before the spring of next year. Until that time, I think the decision will be postponed.
I think same. And there are more good news to come except ETF. For example, in November Bakkt Will Launch it’s New BTC Futures Contracts and I think this will cause new crazy bullish trend as last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: