Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14748 times)
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

The market will show green days and red, but as of last year I think there will be no runaway growth ... And so it will fluctuate 2-3 years .... I think it's necessary to kill bitcoins back to 2022 (((

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolsydas

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Oh, I doubt very much that the market will become green! Though everything is good unexpected for us! So let's hope and keep your fists!
We all know that Autumn and Spring are the best time periods to make money. And I believe we will see the crypto market green after the results of ETF.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

The market will show green days and red, but as of last year I think there will be no runaway growth ... And so it will fluctuate 2-3 years .... I think it's necessary to kill bitcoins back to 2022 (((
The situation on the market depends on the news about crypto. If the news is bad, people start to disbelieve in crypto and prices start to fall. Also, if the news is good and crypto develops as well, the market becoming green. Now, we can see good news about crypto, so I believe this trend will be extended for a long time.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

it will definitely happen because there are still many opportunities to go back to the green. I'm sure that is where more and more newcomers will join crypto and those who will make everything good in the future.

Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

The market is always green, and it's always red, it depends on what you have, but that's how it works, one red day, another green day, another 4 red days, 2 green days, etc.

If you believe in cryptos and understand project you want to invest in, maybe, just maybe you will have profit.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Oh, I doubt very much that the market will become green! Though everything is good unexpected for us! So let's hope and keep your fists!
I never doubt that the market in terms of becoming green.

There's a place for the red markets but in opposite it has a place as well for greener days. Its expected to have red and green markets and they won't be able to stay for a very long time and that makes it some swings that many have been scared of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Many coin rebounds but I think this rally will soon end and there will be another dump soon. This year may end bleakly with the crypto market.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Looks like this is indeed a long waiting time. Almost every information said the same thing about the price reduction that occurred on almost all coins. I will not deny this because according to the price displayed on the graph with the Bollinger indicator it has not shown a signal to go back up. But we never know what will happen tomorrow, because I am sure that we all hope there is a good moment that can immediately improve the conditions that occur today. I always think positively whenever, that the price will definitely go up again.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

The market of crypto currency has disappointed many investors and bounty hunters this year, but I think growth will still be possible, perhaps not as stormy as last year.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

I think the market will go green after some time. It is actually going up but slowly, we need waiting a few months at least until it stabilizes again, it will take time surely. But that's normal, because the crypto prices are always volatile.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

It's green now and then it's red. This will always be the case until the bull comes. A red will see after green. Let's see when everyone is waiting

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

BTC has found a very strong support on 6k, amounts of shorts is decreasing, we are getting close into squeeze. I think the market will go green soon and BTC will rise into 10k levels.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

Looks like this is indeed a long waiting time. Almost every information said the same thing about the price reduction that occurred on almost all coins. I will not deny this because according to the price displayed on the graph with the Bollinger indicator it has not shown a signal to go back up. But we never know what will happen tomorrow, because I am sure that we all hope there is a good moment that can immediately improve the conditions that occur today. I always think positively whenever, that the price will definitely go up again.

The market has recovered slightly when a lot of coins have grown very well over time. Everything is better with the cryptocurrency market but investors should be careful and prepare a backup plan for themselves.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

At this point am far beyond worried, should i say i have accepted the fact that the market is terrible but that doesnt mean blockchain is terrible. I still believe in ETH and rest altcoin, The market will “GREEN” but dont put your hopes too high because nobody knows when.

Be rest assured that blockchain is not going anywhere.
btccointalk

Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

I think everyone at this point is waiting for the market to appear green. We just have to be more patient and wait for the right time.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

In this business not all the time is Christmas were we are happy of receiving a lot of blessings. Same goes with the market in trading industry, there are season of bearish and bull runs. Sadly that right now, we are in the period of declining market season. But, honestly we shouldn't be worry while its happening, instead we must stay positive and take everything here now is a good opportunity due to all has a good reason for every season. Meaning, stay hold on the coins we have it now in our wallet. Green market for sure will happen to us soon.
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

At this point am far beyond worried, should i say i have accepted the fact that the market is terrible but that doesnt mean blockchain is terrible. I still believe in ETH and rest altcoin, The market will “GREEN” but dont put your hopes too high because nobody knows when.

Be rest assured that blockchain is not going anywhere.
No one can guess what the market is about because it fluctuates too much. Actually the cryptocurrency market makes me feel very difficult to invest when there is too much volatility and the market is dominated by big investors. Hopefully everything will stabilize so that investors can return to this market.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

I don't know the cause of the ETH continue to decline. maybe this is a bad year for ETH. but I'm sure for this year's market will be green again, but the price of ETH can not be the same as last year.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

I think that very soon. According to many analysts, the Crypto currency has almost reached its bottom and we will soon see the growth of all coins.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

Expecting so because the market will start to recover when we hear any positive news about the ETF. Right now there are much negative news in the market which we cannot able guess when we can see the green market continuously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: