Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon?  (Read 14748 times)
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:17 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WarQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
Now the manipulators are bought and ETH will be raised to its own level, I think it still depends on the ICO and scammers around them.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

I think there is time for everything but I'm still believe the market will green before of this year,we just need to be more patience for now.
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

I believe that the market will soon appear green, why? Because now most investors are waiting for the right opportunity to enter!
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

Don't allow emotions to take control of you. Just use technical analysis and don't listen to any news or other people.

My opinion is that 189 for eth is the bottom of ABCD pattern. The next level is between 590-700.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

There is no one can guarantee the cryptocurreny market will have a green color at the end of this year. As you know, already an expert has made predictions about the price of bitcoin but in fact the prediction is wrong. I just give suggestions to you, if you feel afraid of investing in cryptocurrency with market conditions like now you can sell assets that you have and leave cryptocurrency. Investing in cryptocurrency is only for someone who is willing to take risks and dare to lose the money they have.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!
Friend no one knows when the price of ethereum will go back again to the price of your expectation.

Currently it went up for awhile and its now $202. Tell your friends that there's nothing to worry about and instead of worrying, keep on collecting ETH while the price is lower up to now. Whenever the price goes up again, that will be the time that you and your friends will be happier again. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Maybe they only predict or suspect the guess about eth's down or rise but who knows exactly when, because crypto's market price is hard to predict, and frankly I also feel worried about the crypto market price decline but I am personally optimistic that one day the price Alcoin will rise back to the right price as before.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

No one can tell you that. Only if you believe in crytos and understand project you want to invest in. Just buy and hold it for couple years for maximum your profitability on a project or lose everything on it. It's a gamble for sure.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

Dear poster, everybody or most of the reply you will get is YES because everybody is optimistic. The future is always Bright and one thing I have discovered in Crypto is that "EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE" but don't forget usually when the crowd is saying go left the correct way to go is right. The market will be green but not when everybody is thinking it will.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

Everyone is very worried, everyone is waiting. No one can say for sure when the market will return to normal and when our coins will show us good prices. But I really want to believe that this will happen by the end of the year. Everyone hopes so. Well, let's see.

Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

We have nothing to do if everyone got worried because of current situation in the market of cryptocurrencies. But i believe that it is just need some more time to see market rise again. This downfall is just temporary and time will come everything will go back to normal. Let's just wait with patience and courage,market will turns green before year end.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!

You are not the only one who wakes up and seeing ETH suffered and no one thought that it. can go down below $200. And it makes me wonder what really went wrong with ETH since ICO's are still going strong and we all know that ETH is the best coin for ICO's.

Yes I'm also worried, but I guess this is really a correction specially in the alt-coin market. They are the most being affected and not bitcoin. One interesting theory is that ICO investors are now dumping not because they don't like ETH but some project needs to sell to cover their operating expenses the moment the tokens gets listed on a exchange.

For the market to be green, we need to pump it hard. Do we have enough investors willing to pour cash right now?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Now really heavy time for ethereum. Its price falls even up to $185. I don't know precisely what that's connected with. There can be it because of the future updating Constantinople, or because of ethereum futures which can be introduced in the nearest future. Perhaps even because of decrease in an award to miners from 3 to 2 eth. However I believe that ether by the end of the year will grow in price.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:51:57 AM

I personally am also very sad to see the current fall in eth prices. But I am still confident and hope that prices will recover and rise in the fourth quarter of this year
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

today all my coins are in green
vladdracula06660

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

I think the beginning of growth will be in the first quarter of 2019, not earlier or at all 2020 )
Ardazello

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

1) Don't look at other opinions.
2) Start buying crypto every month on 10% of your income, allocating 50% on btc and 50% on eth. 
3) Don't use margins
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Need your own thought and positive. Although, optimism is no longer a good thing every day. But I believe the market will soon rise. Maybe it will come after the ETF is denied at 30.9
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

I am sure that this will happen in the near future. The market of the crypto currency is very volatile, the price then falls dramatically, then there is a strong growth. And now the situation is the same. Just need to choose a coin that will give the strongest growth.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: