Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO prediction 2019  (Read 4537 times)
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

I think 2019 will show us the growth of bitcoin and it will be pulled and altcoins it will mean that the demand for cryptocurrency is increasing again, as it is very much affected the ICO !
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

Absolutely erroneous opinion, how an investor will understand a good ICO or not? There will always be a concept when someone wants to take your money away from you. So scam will live and the cryptocurrency world is no exception. All the more so raw and with no clear structure. As soon as the companies conduct absolutely transparent actions and implement the DPOS or analogies, then it is possible to minimize the number of scam projects.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
As my prediction in 2019 was a great time for all crpto coins to rise.I don't have a proof but my basis was this year because in this year the price goes so slow and will bounce back next year.

drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

it think its too naive to think the next year all will be resolved in the crypto world and real investor are goin to trust more in the new technology but surely the progress its happening everyday and thats the only thing that assure us that eventually this would be the new economical order

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whenthewindblows

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

i think ico in 2019 will revive like it was back then in 2017 where almost every ico were successful and only few were scam and failures
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

We had passed a great year in 2017, We hoped the same in 2018 but that did not happen, though still have a chance at the end! But We can expect a good crypto year in 2019! ICO is not different from the crypto market! If the crypto market grows then ICO projects will be a success too! And I agree with you that people will invest only in good ICO, they will not invest in an unknown project for a test.

galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

i think ico in 2019 will revive like it was back then in 2017 where almost every ico were successful and only few were scam and failures

as long as there is no best solution to screen ICO that has the potential to scam or fail, it seems that it will still remain in 2019, but what is clear is that next year's ICO development will not run like this year.

in 2018 this can be said to be the worst year of cryptocurrency in history, where many ICO were scam and market conditions experienced a significant drop.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Although it would be biased, I am also hoping that next year would be a good year for ICO investors and traders. It might just be because this year is the correction year on what happened last year where the market value of cryptos have gone hysterically increasing and the opposite thing happened for this year's market.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Rather than to make absurd absurd assumptions, we should rather choose to hold and be patient since despite of how the majority assume of the outcome on such speculation, assurance won't be there at first and there is a high tendency for such thing to lead on disapointment. Lets just be patient ans see it for ourselves on what would really happen next year.

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

Rather than to make absurd absurd assumptions, we should rather choose to hold and be patient since despite of how the majority assume of the outcome on such speculation, assurance won't be there at first and there is a high tendency for such thing to lead on disapointment. Lets just be patient ans see it for ourselves on what would really happen next year.
Patience is a good trait of an investor, but also so-called flair is also a necessary trait for an investor. So you need to understand and feel when to sell, and when to keep. The task is difficult but real. Still, I hope that at least by 7-8 we will grow by the New Year
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

Absolutely erroneous opinion, how an investor will understand a good ICO or not? There will always be a concept when someone wants to take your money away from you. So scam will live and the cryptocurrency world is no exception. All the more so raw and with no clear structure. As soon as the companies conduct absolutely transparent actions and implement the DPOS or analogies, then it is possible to minimize the number of scam projects.
Well, now the regulators are very seriously watching on ICO. Now the chance to loose your money becomes less than in 2017, but of course it is very high. Everything will change in the future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

of course the ICO will revive as long as investors trust the new ICO that continues to emerge, this year is indeed the worst condition for ICO projects that continue to emerge. in addition to the many ICOs that only utilize the presence of crypto to be able to benefit, the current condition of the crypto market is also experiencing a very bad situation.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

Next year the ICO market should still be quite healthy just there will be more regulation which will provide startups with clear guidelines on how to conduct their crowdsale with full compliance which will remove some of the risks investors face in the current market

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

it think its too naive to think the next year all will be resolved in the crypto world and real investor are goin to trust more in the new technology but surely the progress its happening everyday and thats the only thing that assure us that eventually this would be the new economical order
Nowadays, no one is going to invest in them, because they are too risky, and the tokens traded on the exchanges are those of bounty hunters and surfers, who dare not. Sell ICO because they always lose money when investing in them.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Next year the ICO market should still be quite healthy just there will be more regulation which will provide startups with clear guidelines on how to conduct their crowdsale with full compliance which will remove some of the risks investors face in the current market

I hope you are right because I am pretty tired of so many scam projects that flood this sector.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

a lot of people think that STO (security token offering) is the next ico, cause there will be some guaranty and more strict regulations i think. cause we need regulations in icos, there are too much of them and percent of scams and $shit projects growing with each day  Angry
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

I hope that it can be done to be able to make investors calm when they all invest their money to be able to benefit from investing. because nowadays there are a lot of projecks that are scam

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

I agree that ICO will not die, there will always be innovative new projects in Crypto, but there will be many changes that return investors' confidence and reduce scam cases. In addition, we have not seen real results (the innovation side) of the projects that were funded through ICOs, so we can not judge the idea itself.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

I think that next year's ICO will be better, have a good level of crypto travel. Investor confidence must be held firmly because this is more responsible for the success of the project, investors are very influential and will get a lot of input and this greatly affects the future of the project.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

I agree that ICO will not die, there will always be innovative new projects in Crypto, but there will be many changes that return investors' confidence and reduce scam cases. In addition, we have not seen real results (the innovation side) of the projects that were funded through ICOs, so we can not judge the idea itself.

Yeah, true.. ICO market is not dying.. its maturing.. its interesting what 2019 will bring... Security token offerings will be a gamechanger... lets see

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: