Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - ⭐Entrade.io | The Future Blockchain Marketplace for Social Impact  (Read 4642 times)
maicahlove

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Does Entrade whitepaper has been release? I am waiting for it because I want to know more about their platform. I want to know if your project is truly beneficial to us consumers and investors.
Yes same question for me. When will you release the whitepaper for us to know more about the project and also it will help us understand how this project works and what are the benefits of investors if they happen to join entrade.

Hi, we will announce the release of entrade whitepaper as soon as it is finished. Please join @entradeio for the latest updates.
Thanks for the update. Your whitepaper will be a great help to people who wants to know more about the project and by this, it will fully understand what are the benefits of investors who will joined and participate the token sale. By the way, the hard cap is not stated in homepage. What is the hardcap for your token sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnlz

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

i am waiting for their whitepaper to be released because it is more informative. We can furthermore review on their platform and know more on what things they would do in order for their project to be successful.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Now we can't imagine modern project without the blockchain technology, so the tokenization of the business is an intelligent solution. Entrade is a great company with untiring team. Entrade company will grow up soon!
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

One of the partners of Entrade is Africa Greentech it is a biowaste to energy power supply and also a solar containers that will help rural villages to have proper power supplies. The Entrade is 100% Renewable Energy, 100% Decentralized, Zero Waste and has a Social Impact.
John Joseph Mago (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:41:23 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 10:40:50 PM by John Joseph Mago

Daily Update

Meeting our decentralized utility team today in Graz Austria
#doyouknow that gas emissions are reduced by making use of the natural resources and making it more efficient for the people to use #biofuels by doing the following:
- Streaming the steps in chemical manufacturing processes by 80% or more.
- Reducing the temperature for cleaning clothes (potentially saving $4.1 billion annually).
- Improve manufacturing process efficiency by saving 50% or more on operating costs.
- Reducing the use of reliance on petrochemicals.
- Use bio fuels for cutting #greenhouse gas emissions by 52% or more.
- Tapping full potential of traditional #biomass waste products.

Entrade continuously works on the use of bio fuels and on tapping the full potential of biomass waste products. We build small-scale biowaste-to-energy units, that are funded by investors through #blockchain platform.

#Entrade #Arensis #renewableenergy #community #futuristic #ENTR #investment #ico #token #bitcoin #FutureReady

cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

i'm still waiting for whitepaper but I explore their websites you will find their full information. they will actively aid the global transition from fossil fuels into clean, sustainable, and zero waste energy.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

Given all the positive feedbacks about Entrade.io on this forum, on the other side, do you also have some weak features? If just incase there is one to mention, how will the team conquer that weakness and turn it into an optimistic outlook?
llobreracharish19

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

Using Entrade Technology would really be a great help to all countries. It will benefit not only the investors and the people but also it will be a huge help to the economy of every country. But in what particular place or country do Entrade Technology will be operating?
maicahlove

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

entrade project will surely bring great opportunity to the people to monitor their energy usage with this people can learn how to  reduce their consumption and also  will also renew with the use of entrade . Team made such a great idea that will help our community in using energy in such a good way
I agree to this! from what i saw in the homepage, this is what the project goal and plans. It would be great if the whitepaper will be release soon to know the full details of the project. How will you market this project in the world? Are you planning on having a bounty campaigns?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

This project has a potential and looks promising,wishes you all the best for your journey to become the world's leading platform for innovation, trading.

Indeed! Entrade is very reliable and high quality project, the project has many progressive idea and new solution in the field of energy conservation. No doubt that the team reach their goal because Entrade platform is what we need on how to reduce and save more energy.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

This project has a potential and looks promising,wishes you all the best for your journey to become the world's leading platform for innovation, trading.

Indeed! Entrade is very reliable and high quality project, the project has many progressive idea and new solution in the field of energy conservation. No doubt that the team reach their goal because Entrade platform is what we need on how to reduce and save more energy.

Agreed with this, With Entrade we can be sure that we can save more money on paying electric bills because of their platform concerning on renewable energy. And investors can also assure that they could have a big profit in this project.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Agreed with this, With Entrade we can be sure that we can save more money on paying electric bills because of their platform concerning on renewable energy. And investors can also assure that they could have a big profit in this project.
entrade is believed to be a good project in 2018,
moreover with the theme of a marketplace, the people really need it,
investor will be coming!
John Joseph Mago (OP)

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

Daily Update

Slowly but sure, world #leaders had been made aware of how important #climate change and #globalwarming cause is. The article below about "Costa Rica to ban fossil fuels and become world's first decarbonised society" https://goo.gl/ZLikcH is worthy for the #TGIF hashtag!

Many people have realized how #renewableenergy will be the new future, and that if we want to continue developing within this world, the limited fossil fuel might not be enough to support all of these developments later. Renewable energy is roughly considered as a way to regenerate fuels, in order to support the whole world's continuous development.

Entrade IO will actively aid the global transition from fossil fuels into clean, sustainable, and #zerowaste energy. Check out our website: https://www.entrade.io/ to know more about us.

#Entrade #Arensis #community #modernsolution #innovation #technology #techtrends #FutureReady

maicahlove

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

Daily Update

Meeting our decentralized utility team today in Graz Austria
#doyouknow that gas emissions are reduced by making use of the natural resources and making it more efficient for the people to use #biofuels by doing the following:
- Streaming the steps in chemical manufacturing processes by 80% or more.
- Reducing the temperature for cleaning clothes (potentially saving $4.1 billion annually).
- Improve manufacturing process efficiency by saving 50% or more on operating costs.
- Reducing the use of reliance on petrochemicals.
- Use bio fuels for cutting #greenhouse gas emissions by 52% or more.
- Tapping full potential of traditional #biomass waste products.

Entrade continuously works on the use of bio fuels and on tapping the full potential of biomass waste products. We build small-scale biowaste-to-energy units, that are funded by investors through #blockchain platform.

#Entrade #Arensis #renewableenergy #community #futuristic #ENTR #investment #ico #token #bitcoin #FutureReady

This is really great works of entrade but i have question that is not very clear to me, How does bio fuels works and how it is become more efficient to use by people? It this type of fuel is available or accessible around the world because it will be more efficient if we can find it everywhere.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

The project is well organized. The team of this is also the team behind the successful arensis project. I am certain that this project will succeed. It is seen in their activity.

But one question. How sure are you that the price will pump? There are a lot of projects out there like WPP, you just have an advantage in your project due to the experienced team.

lol. why do all these newbies only think pump?
fo your info cyrpto currency is not make you a millionaire in a month

if its a good project it will pump in the right time.

people these day has a wrong minbdset

legit project = when price is pumping
scam project = when price is dumping

in a nutshell people thinks like this
pump price=legit
dumping = scam

goodness.

dumping of a coin doesnt really mean that its a fake or scam project. it's just means that someone is taking profits.
and it's all depends on the market.

price is not important atm, what important is the development of the project price will surely come along
i totally agree to this! Many people who are in cryptocurrency right now don't know much about it because i think the reason is lack of research and knowledge on a specific project. They just go with the flow with everybody says about the project and they even have time to research it.
That's what you call crab mentality. People these days has high expectation on every platform they were joining, and when the platform they're supporting didn't succeed, they accused it as a scam. They dont even appreciate the effort of the team. Well I guess the success of a platform do depends on its good and unique concept, as well as its planned and organized roadmap, and also to the involve team. Luckily, Entrade have it all. So I believe this project will meet its goal and succeed.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

With Entrade.io project, I can see a great investment that is I think a worth paying for. But then, I am still curious, what will happen to those unsold tokens after all? Will the team re-use it for other purposes or just burn it?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Entrade is one of the most promising project of this year. its great opportunity to be part of it  but is this  project. we can have more knowledge about this project if white paper will be released..

I agree! Entrade is the most promising project this year, why? Because Entrade platform is very useful in terms of energy conservation by applying this concept we can save our energy and learn how to produce energy from waste. Thank you team for sharing to us this amazing concept.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

With Entrade.io project, I can see a great investment that is I think a worth paying for. But then, I am still curious, what will happen to those unsold tokens after all? Will the team re-use it for other purposes or just burn it?
I am still waiting for their whitepaper to be released to know more about their platform. I guess there is more information on their whitepaper on what really their project is.
llobreracharish19

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

i am waiting for their whitepaper to be released because it is more informative. We can furthermore review on their platform and know more on what things they would do in order for their project to be successful.
I think everybody is waiting for the release of their whitepaper. You said it right, having a whitepaper will give us more datails and information about this project and will make us understand more on how it'll work. I wish the team will provide the whitepaper soon.
maicahlove

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

entrade project concept is really incredible the team made an application where we can see the energy we use daily and also we can renew it . It is new to me and i am sure this will have a great impact to the people let just cascade this project information and inform people how great the project is . Because it will help our community , may people can get benefit into this project
Yes that is one of the great features entrade has and they are really focusing on saving energy so thats why they use bio fuels which has more benefits than other. They also funded the project so it will go on and will reach its goal as a project that focuses on renewable energy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: