Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you here for the right reasons  (Read 2499 times)
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

Of course I'm here for the right reasons.  Here I receive competent information and communicate with people from different countries.  I develop and earn.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.

I am not sure whether this being followed out of the research and education but I do know one thing for sure : Its being followed because they want to earn big money out of it. Now there is no way this has got anything to do with the education because neither there are any classes of it in the schools and graduate level and nor anything being done that way. I guess, people's mindset is completely different here and almost all of them are here to make money from the crypto currency. It doesnt matter if they have the knowledge about it or not but they will start at point and will learn everything by all themselves. This is how it works.
Yes I agree, First and foremost the money we got had brought me here, it is the first one give me attention when my colleague tells me how much he earns from crypto, education might be an additional bonus.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

I think i am here for the right reasons, as i wanted to generate some sort of extra income online so that is possible by trading cryptos, investing in icos and also participating in some bounty campaigns, i think this field is going to grow big in future.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

I do not think that there are people who will say that they are here for some reason, not all the right reasons, they all have their own reasons and all of them are different, but I'm sure that most people here only for money.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
I know that most of us here wanted to have profits and it is a reason for us to stay in cryptocurrency. Many people are encourage to join at crypto community because this is a new portal of investment and earning of money. However, the market is in the red days and we cannot say it is bull run market today.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

I am here just to learn more about crypto and i dont know if learning crypto is the right knowledge to be learn, because crypto can made you addicted in all term, like trading, gambling and so on, meaning when you got enough profits from some source of passive income in crypto, you can used those profits to gamble on some gambling sites that related in crypto.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Honestly I am here to get involve cryptocurrency because of I want to earn extra income , and ma first move is to join signature campaign then the other token were going to invest and the other was already sold .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

Of course we are here not just for fun or just out of curiousity.We are here to earn and at the same time discover opportunities to gain bigger profits without working 12 hrs a day or 7 days a week. And even if the market is quite low this time,still there is still opportunities of earning and for me that is my right and biggest reason why I am here and I am not planning to quit anytime soon.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Yes of course Im here for a right reasons to educate myself especially on bitcoin and its technology oh how we can use it in our everyday lives using the blockchain that I believe it can really help us to solve many problems especially in finance that controlled by centralized systems whereas transparency in every transaction is very limited.

USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

I am here to get include digital money in light of I need to earn additional money, Truly, obviously, I'm here for a correct motivation to teach myself particularly on bitcoin and its innovation we genuinely can utilize it in our regular daily existences utilizing the blockchain. I need to be a piece of this industry and I need to acquire cash. I took part in a lot of on this discussion and I am sharing what I realized through posting.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I am here because cryptocurrency has given me a lot of benefits and besides that I also want to increase the experience of crypto because I am sure that in the future everyone and technology will use blockchain

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

I think the most important thing in any investment is understanding risk, as we know that crypto is a high-risk type of investment, don't come here if you are afraid of risk because as we know that crypto is the most risky investment.

I agree, when you know that you are scared of losing money don't you ever try to invest your money on crypto because for sure you will easily got panic on it especially if the market down, invest in crypto when you are ready to face the risk.

An old saying from our grandparents, if you do not enter the tiger you will not catch the baby tiger. The above mentioned thoughts of recklessness and risk. If you are afraid, be a normal worker, it is better for you
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

I'm in the cryptosphere because I love this revolutionary technology so much and want to be part of the early adopters and also be able to make something good from it.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

I'm here helping to promote bitcoin and other cryptos to make it even more popular and widely used countryside without eliminating our regular currency/fiat money. Bitcoin should be taken only as a digital currency which is an alternative to our fiat money and not making it our global currency.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

I am here to makke a little contribution to the crypto, the to technology which will be actual in the future so much. And the income from this one is very nice too.

In my case I am here for the better improvement of my knowledge as well as add on income for the progress and improvement. Crypto is very useful in different areas and it is our responsibility to improve our learnings if we joined in this category.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

for now I realize that I am here which is certainly the right reason. for the first time when I found out about bitcoin and technology, my brain would be empty of knowledge, but over time I understood how this works. profit is the main reason, while the development of blockchain technology is after that

kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

well I believe that everyone has its own reasons to be here and to everyone those reasons seems right with an exemption of the scammers. I believe that at the end when the adoption occurs than the right reasons would be more definable.

KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

I'm here on the forum - to benefit people, to help in tips, and in gratitude for these messages to receive a reward in the form of altcoins or bitcoins.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

well I believe that everyone has its own reasons to be here and to everyone those reasons seems right with an exemption of the scammers. I believe that at the end when the adoption occurs than the right reasons would be more definable.
We are particularly aiming good for our life but sadly some people went go wrong as they think that is the only way to survive. They'll go into becoming a scammer and they are taking advantage on weak individuals. And we can't rid them out if there is still wanted to be scammed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

Yes, I am here for the right reason and same reason everybody is here which is primarily to earn a living either by participating in bounties, filling airdrop forms and/or investing in ICOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: