Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts?  (Read 3925 times)
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

I am afraid we are not done yet as far as bear market goes, there seems to be still some positivity left on the crypto boards.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

I think the bull rally will start in the 2018 Q4. In 2015 and 2017, Bitcoin started strong growth in September. In the near future, positive news from SEC is possible. Positive signals come from large investment funds and private investors. Once Bitcoin has overcome $ 8,500, an influx of new funds will begin and growth will accelerate sharply.

Dylanbee

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

I just wish the btc don't fall below the $6000 mark or else we might just see another blood bath worse and unbelievable than what we are seeing right now.

I don't think the rest of 2018 has anything extraordinarily exciting for crypto so I am just here hoping for a better Q1 2019 unless an upset.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

I think it will not really make a bull run but it will eventually create a probably stable market for cryptocurrency during the last quarter of the year. Hopefully during the year end as many have high hopes as well it could be a new day for cryptocurrency after all have had a quite complicated market full with volatility.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Today's chart does not indicate that it's heading under 6k again, but instead, it looks like it forward towards 7k now. See the past years and take advice from their, in 2015, 2017 Q4 was the best time for Bitcoin. So, Q4 2018 will be the bullrun show for sure. Hold it in your pocket.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
I think the price should fall to much lower marks before turning in the other direction. But still, we can't read the minds of the big players and predict the market behavior.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Their is no one that can predict the price in which bitcoin is going to go wether up or down. In this market, I have learnt that anything can happen. We hope for the bull market to come soon
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

To start a new growth, crypto currency requires a powerful news shove. Now the news background can be called neutral, which is also not bad.But this is not enough.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

If 30 September SEC will not be accepted futures, I think we will again update the new lows on the price of bitcoin in 2018. It is likely that we will see new lows before the end of this year. I do not believe so much that the end of this year will be a bull race - there were too many forecasts. And the cryptocurrency market usually goes against all possible forecasts.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

I can not say what people are based on, but I think it's not just that, so in this period of time there are a lot of things and situations that should be decided in favor of crypto, it probably will be true.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

many people wrote that the market would already rise in august. but it is not paasiert. I hope however also that the market goes from october again upward. this year was so far no good crypto year. it must come again many green days
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

So much money on the fence I have colleagues good at technical analysis who say btc might fall to 5K. Hard to believe for me looking at low market cap and large number of people who have started tethering a couple of months ago. Then there is a large number of projects clearly valued under what they are holding in Tether or even making money. Hacken has announced revenues in Q3 were double what they were in Q2...They will do first token burn start of Q4.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Yes, I think it's quite possible. Bitcoin and all altcoins are now very much subsided in price, which means a very good area for a profitable purchase of promising altcoins. It is likely that closer to the beginning of October we will see a good market growth. But this is not accurate  Wink

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadyLeah

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Investment group that is doing millions of dollars in Tether transfers for the next "bull run". Members make an average of 100%-300% following advice, signals, shorting and longing BTC and other alt coins. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

I think that before the uptrend there is little as bitcoin firmly entrenched at the level of $ 6000 and then there should be growth !
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

I'm a cautious optimist , everything I see on charts suggests that growth will be, but whether this happens in the 4th quarter, I'm not sure.
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Hope that you are right) I invested a lot of money in the hope of bulls (I want to return lost money)
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

That's the hope of the space and I believe the whole cryptocurrency space is watching to see the possible turn of events in Q4 2018.
MaiDinhChien

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

I think it may be more like December or January. BTC may test 4000 before the bulls come back.
I also hope you wrong. 4000$ does not cover the cost of mining in most countries.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

I do not want to predict that the bull market will occur because the market is difficult to predict. Many have given predictions, they have mentioned all the months and all the first three quarters but all are just heavenly winds. But I am optimistic for bitcoin and all alts, it will recover and that certainly requires a lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: