Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts?  (Read 3925 times)
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

After such a sudden and strong rise in last year, seeing a market correction which goes on for a few quarters should not surprise us. Although it can not be seen a trend for bull market on Q4, we can see some improvement in 2019.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

It is hard to anticipate for the advanced market, yet everybody is sitting tight for a bounce back, a rising business sector cost and a resurgence of bulls.

I am idealistic that before the current year's over it will be an acceptable end to the cost of advanced monetary standards
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

I think that everything is in order. We just got used to the rapid growth. Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Now that the CBOE Etf was postponed again the day before yesterday, I am not that sure anymore, that there will be a massive bullmarket in 2018.
I don't think that ETF postponement will create a chain reaction to the bull market that we wanted for a long time, it just an overreaction upon knowing of another ETF proposal, I believe that ETF is for the big investor not for common users because it deals with institutional money.
Boctok

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

Now that the CBOE Etf was postponed again the day before yesterday, I am not that sure anymore, that there will be a massive bullmarket in 2018.
I don't think that ETF postponement will create a chain reaction to the bull market that we wanted for a long time, it just an overreaction upon knowing of another ETF proposal, I believe that ETF is for the big investor not for common users because it deals with institutional money.
   And also funds and banks are big players in the market. There is also the crypto-currency market itself as a subject
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Let's solve the questions as they come. Do not rush events and talk about the bull trend beforehand, until the $ 7000 mark has been overcome.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

2018 was a boring year for crypto, due to the cooling off period after the shockingly rise on 2017. I expect 2019 to be better, more mature, juicier, but still far from McAfee's expectations!
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

I was fully expecting bitcoin to drop below 5k but now I'm unsure. I don't think we will reach ATH until well into 2019 though. I suppose I remain on the fence on this one

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Maybe not in Q4 2018 because everyone expects it but in 2019 the bull run will begin and good coins will fly very high Roll Eyes
I hope all we will HODL and become very rich in 2019 with new bull trend.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

2018 was a boring year for crypto, due to the cooling off period after the shockingly rise on 2017. I expect 2019 to be better, more mature, juicier, but still far from McAfee's expectations!
Yes, it's really boring, almost people are lost. I think the market will keep this price until the end of this year. Hopefully it will recover in the next year.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

October till the end of the year will be a bull run i think.
Something big will happen this year and something that already waited by the bag holder will be come Cheesy
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

I was really hoping for the ETF be accepted, but it was postponed again, and probably there will be no decision until next year. The bull market may also will be postponed now.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Still chances for a bull run in 4Q despite that the Bitcoin ETF has been postponed. We can already see early signs for bullish trend, but it is too early for making some serious conclusions.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
I could say yes but I'd somewhat different from last year event. It give me satisfaction and for everyone even Btc price  will reach into  $10k. We're not expecting more now cause it really to make those things happen again and only give us disappointment.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

The market is falling now. Let's see where there will be some resistance. Perhaps we are still trending sideways

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

The market is going up and down everyday and its even difficult for anyone to predict when the bull run will occur but I still have strong hope that buy the end of the year, we may have a bull run in the crypto market.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

The market is going up and down everyday and its even difficult for anyone to predict when the bull run will occur but I still have strong hope that buy the end of the year, we may have a bull run in the crypto market.
many of the predictions at the end of the year, all holders have great hope against crypto market conditions later this year. the increase has not yet been seen but all crypto are slumped at the bottom of the market. need a lot of funds are certainly to be able to make the market returns increase. now I am sure people who have large capital would have been buying lots of assets crypto to welcome the expected end of the year.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Well, hopefully this news is true, and there's a good point for cryptocuracy prices, everyone waiting for the moment to expect the price of the cryptocuracy... to return the stable and everyone will be cheering

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

I think in the next 30 days crypto will have a huge increase. I hope that Btc will reach 10k $ then the new crypto market will prosper
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

A scary thing if it happens to Bitcoin again about price reductions but does that already have the truth. Is that just an estimate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: