Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3032 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

The project is based on a great idea, which has a great scope. But the team just need some more time to prove their self. And I hope they will succeed very soon.
There still also developers will be helped very much by growth of cost of the main cryptocurrencies as because of it many investors have hidden and have ceased to make the investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

The project is based on a great idea, which has a great scope. But the team just need some more time to prove their self. And I hope they will succeed very soon.
There still also developers will be helped very much by growth of cost of the main cryptocurrencies as because of it many investors have hidden and have ceased to make the investments.
Yes, the developers are the main characters of each project and because of them the growth and developments  will be at thier shoulders. So well experience developers are one of the keys for success. They can eventually present a good ideas to captivate the interest of the investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Though it isn't absolutely clear to me, the platform will work how exactly, however I have paid attention that the team works the most part of time for on the project and it promises great expectations.
I absolutely wanted to make the project great but i have no opportunity to be part of the team to make the project better than it should.
Well sorry to hear that mate, but you can still be part of the awesome project,  we can help the project as avid supporters and probably if given the chance and opportunity to participate the project bounty campaigns well be a great thing.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Though it isn't absolutely clear to me, the platform will work how exactly, however I have paid attention that the team works the most part of time for on the project and it promises great expectations.
I absolutely wanted to make the project great but i have no opportunity to be part of the team to make the project better than it should.
If you wanted to make the project more productive just support more and rely the everything to the team so that the project will be strong and can stand stilm for longer. Opportunity comes along if they can see that the project is consistently working.
Definitely,  you can support the project until it reaches the finish line. You can also spread the project positive news and information about the project, in  that way you can help the project in your own way. Don't worry that much in right time you can definitely join the project team. Just be more patient and wait.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

I think Worbli is a app where i can trust & can invest to this project. As it is a fully decentalized app & very soon participants can get their account in the project so scam thing is not possible
I very much had liked real-life communication in Telegram. The team is erudite both very quickly and accurately answers the questions posed, I very much appreciate it.

Right, the team never failed to response the question of the community. With that i could really appreciate the time and efforts that the team shared with their investors and supporters. We may expect that there are alot of good things that will happen in the coming days, hopefully.
The team has the enough people for all the social site who are working different site to improve the community & give all the answer to all the question 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

You can make the project great and successful by supporting it. As well you can make the promotion of the project on various platform. This kind of activities can spread the awareness of the project towards the most of the people. And this contribution really helps the protect to make it great.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

If you wanted to make the project more productive just support more and rely the everything to the team so that the project will be strong and can stand stilm for longer. Opportunity comes along if they can see that the project is consistently working.
Definitely,  you can support the project until it reaches the finish line. You can also spread the project positive news and information about the project, in  that way you can help the project in your own way. Don't worry that much in right time you can definitely join the project team. Just be more patient and wait.

There are so many ways on how you can help to make this work successful project in the world of cryptos. Its a matter of time to get this project become apparent from the community and investors. Hopefully many will join the team to help in the progression of the platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

This project has alot of things that could be benefits in different ways. Their vision is really functional to the extent of the many competitive projects that are not yet being created associated with this kind if services. Hopefully they will accommodate the needs of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

This project has alot of things that could be benefits in different ways. Their vision is really functional to the extent of the many competitive projects that are not yet being created associated with this kind if services. Hopefully they will accommodate the needs of the community.
The project is directed to the sphere of finance that certainly does it very competitive. It is only enough to agree with some large company and the result won't keep itself waiting long.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

There are so many ways on how you can help to make this work successful project in the world of cryptos. Its a matter of time to get this project become apparent from the community and investors. Hopefully many will join the team to help in the progression of the platform.

I agree that there are many ways on how to make this project  successful. It is a matter of hardwork  and giving time in thinking for  a good idea. Like what others hope, I am also hoping for more supporters and investors in this project and most of all success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

I agree that there are many ways on how to make this project  successful. It is a matter of hardwork  and giving time in thinking for  a good idea. Like what others hope, I am also hoping for more supporters and investors in this project and most of all success.
So glad to see there is a lot of support and good expectations in the program from communities, this will give a positive effect and smooth for the project, now depends on how the team can make this project goes according to plan, outside support factor. But I believe the team will do their best.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:09:27 AM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley

Hey there guy,

The name WORBLI comes from The "World Blockchain Initiative", but we don't mention it until someone asks!

Take care!  Grin

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:12:06 AM

If they try to adjust advertizing independently, means they make a huge mistake because hardly they will manage to make it most qualitatively. It is far better to employ the professional expert.
Hiring the professional expert of advertisement is the best way to plan the strategy on choosing when to advertise and when to pause the advertisement.

Yes, it would be better if they're going to handover those plan to their respective responsibility which has the capability to handle that kind of tasks. It's a good idea if they are going to promote their platform in such away they will have more investors.
Here many users speak about good responsiveness of team through telegram or social networks, but what sense in it? Most important it to be engaged in development of the platform.

Hey that's a great point you make there! We are very careful to allocate our resources accordingly. While some of us may be on Telegram, the dev team is quietly working in the background developing the platform.  Wink

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:15:27 AM

Superior infrastructure feature mainly allows me understand the worbli dedicated initiative on their management in all levels of hierarchy and the pre-test run for the apps allows a perfect launch with no issues.

This is why we chose to go with a Blockchain 3.0 solution, the EOSIO architecture. It's fast, scalable, and transactions are free.

Take care.

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:28:21 AM

For all of you who are new here I would like to present a short video.

This is a very informative interview with WORBLI's CEO Domenic Thomas from a couple of weeks back on how dapps and users interact with KYC. Be sure to watch it!

dappcast Episode 11: Worbli

Cool

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

Hey crypto community,

WORBLI knows you just can't get enough so I have one more podcast for you to listen to.

EOS Dublin's Jillian interviews Domenic Thomas from Worbli about their business, vision, and the use of blockchain to solve real world problems.

"Businesses will launch a whole suite of various financial services and tools... FX platorms, crypto-fiat gateways, investment banks, digital asset trading platforms, deposits, debit cards, insurance platorms...'''

Get the rest here.

Take care!

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

I was truly amazed on how the team managing there Ann thread, and not only that, the whole project of the Worbli. I am glad that they are so responsible giving their community the pull out service of updates and announcements for all of us, for the future of Fintech DApps. Good to be look into. Good luck to the team and keep up!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

You use quite non-standard approach to distribution of tokens. I think it will be able to influence definitely not bad development of the project in the future in view of the singularity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: