Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF FINTECH DAPPS BUILT ON WORBLI  (Read 3029 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

1-Billion tokens for airdrop isnt that too much of circulation of token what will happen to undistributed supply Are we to expect any sort of token burning along the way after ico?

If you look at our tokenomics it shouldn't alarm you. Oh and we aren't having an ICO which is a plus to any project.  Wink

You use quite non-standard approach to distribution of tokens. I think it will be able to influence definitely not bad development of the project in the future in view of the singularity.
We cannot say totally that is bad but we can think that maybe that is his own strategy to cater the needs of each other. The project can approximate success because of the biggest advantages not unless if the team will not stop in aiming for more innovation strategies that acquire functional investment.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Whether the team will hold some competitions in which anyone will be able to participate? It would be desirable to see some draws for creative people.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley

Hey there guy,

The name WORBLI comes from The "World Blockchain Initiative", but we don't mention it until someone asks!

Take care!  Grin
Well, that's sound a great name where the name worbli comes from! I hope with that name you can make more opportunities for people to make a revolutionary future fintech dapps.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

If you wanted to make the project more productive just support more and rely the everything to the team so that the project will be strong and can stand stilm for longer. Opportunity comes along if they can see that the project is consistently working.
Being the investor is enough to support the project even if you are depositing only 0.1 $ to the project. Every amount can help the project to be developed more great.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Worbli isn't the most compelling name in the world for a project that sets out to change the world Smiley
I wish the same opinion with you buddy, I can say that the project is absolutely amazing. Since changed is the only constant in this world so the project has all the chance to grow and develop.

Maybe that is the case I have no idea. I just think that the name isn't exactly mind blowing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

If they try to adjust advertizing independently, means they make a huge mistake because hardly they will manage to make it most qualitatively. It is far better to employ the professional expert.

Yes market is now a competition.if they want to be on top,they some expert who can give them advice as how to maintain a project.without it they will slowly vanish from The crypto world   
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Where Fintech & Blockchain Meet

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Just a quick update this morning

Yesterday the chain was launched with great success by our fantastic block producers and is up and running smoothly.  The portal is going to be delayed a little bit to do some additional penetration testing as we added some last minute features.  The launch was a great success, we just want to ensure the portal is equally successful.  The portal to claim tokens will be going live on the 21st of this month and we are preparing an official release which we will be sharing here a little today.

If you want to learn more please join us on our telegram at https://t.me/worblicommunity

Stay tuned for more updates later today and thank you for being a part of the WORBLI community.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

Yesterday the chain was launched with great success by our fantastic block producers and is up and running smoothly.  The portal is going to be delayed a little bit to do some additional penetration testing as we added some last minute features.  The launch was a great success, we just want to ensure the portal is equally successful.  The portal to claim tokens will be going live on the 21st of this month and we are preparing an official release which we will be sharing here a little today.

If you want to learn more please join us on our telegram at https://t.me/worblicommunity

Stay tuned for more updates later today and thank you for being a part of the WORBLI community.
It's amazing update. And it all has happen due to way the team has worked. I hope very soon they will succeed. As well the team behind the project has always actively provide all the updates.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

It's amazing update. And it all has happen due to way the team has worked. I hope very soon they will succeed. As well the team behind the project has always actively provide all the updates.

Thats a good move made by the team, the aggressiveness are there. Hopefully this project will continue to work on the right path and form a great opportunity not only for its own interest but also to the benefits of all the investors and supporters. I think the team are capable enough to prove that they deserve to be supported.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

I was much impressed with Gamma, which is powered by WBI token which is a Global fiat also a currency financial institution that integrates seamlessly with other applications and financial products as well.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

This is a very interesting news from the team. Hopefully they will not stop making something that would help to uplift the project because this platform is very much appreciated. And im pretty sure that there's a positive outcome from this existence on the nearer future. Keep it up team.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

I was really and truly always amazed to this project and to the whole project team as they keep on bring up this kind of good and positive updates. I have a high hopes that the team will keep it up ang bring a huge impact to the whole community fr the better experience of each and everyone of us.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

I was really and truly always amazed to this project and to the whole project team as they keep on bring up this kind of good and positive updates. I have a high hopes that the team will keep it up ang bring a huge impact to the whole community fr the better experience of each and everyone of us.
Exactly. To make the project better, I hope they can do such a strategy to make more audiences that can bring up the project into a whole new update as the result.
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:39:33 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 05:22:51 AM by _Worbli

WORBLI IS LIVE + Portal Update

WORBLI are immensely proud to report that the WORBLI BLOCKCHAIN is now LIVE, thanks to our 21 block producers and 11 reserve block producers!
Now that our blockchain is live, this means developers can commence building the next generation of applications on WORBLI for the world to benefit from.

We’re delighted that our BPs have enabled WORBLI to come to life. A mention must go out to Cafe Block & HKEOS who have created WORBLI’s first block explorer:

As most of you would be well aware, this space moves at an incredibly rapid pace in terms of development of the chain base code, and the many features being built on top of it. As a result we’ve been adding additional features and functions to the WORBLI code base right up until very recently.

While we had planned to launch our portal so users could register accounts shortly after the blockchain went live, we place security of your assets above all else, and some of these additions meant our previous security audits needed to be revisited to ensure they were still valid. With that in mind, we’re partnering with a penetration testing firm who will seek out and rectify every possible vulnerability before we launch the portal.

Of course, we would have preferred the blockchain and the portal to have launched together as originally planned, but the additions we made were too good not to include on launch, and it would have been irresponsible of us to allow public access to the chain before we could be certain your funds would not be at risk.

Here are the newest updates for the Portal Launch, Sharedrop Event and Wallet Support:

21st November, 2018 (12:00 GMT)
Portal Launch + Sharedrop Event:
-Users will be able to create and verify their WORBLI account (AML/KYC integration will be in place).
-Once users have verified their WORBLI account, they’ll be able to claim their WBI Sharedrop.
-Sharedrop recipients who create their WORBLI account between 21st-30th November 2018 will receive a 10% bonus on their sharedrop, up to a maximum of 10,000 WBI per user.

28th November, 2018 (12:00 GMT)
Wallet Support + Any Updates:
-Users will have wallet support for their WBI tokens.
-Other updates and features to the portal will be deployed.
-Send & Receive your WBI tokens.

WORBLI’s team are working round the clock to ensure everything is perfect for the above listed dates. If we can launch early, we will.

We’d like to thank our amazing group of Block Producers for their tireless work in launching WORBLI’s main chain; and our community for your continued support as we bring WORBLI to life.

Stay tuned at www.https://t.me/worblicommunity for exclusive updates.

Yours Sincerely,

Domenic Thomas
WORBLI CEO

To learn more about WORBLI, visit www.worbli.io

Join the discussion in our Telegram channels:

❇️ @WORBLICommunity ]
❇️ @WORBLINews [url]https://t.me/worblinews]]https://t.me/worblinews]]
❇️ @WORBLINews [url]https://t.me/worblinews]

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

Exactly, they should make their platform easy to look for those potential investors. Their platform is very interesting since it focuses on the the process of providing broad range of services which other existing project don't have. Hopefully they will be actively involved in seeking the best way to get the attention of the community.
Indeed. They can clearly saw if there are so many project that come into this world lately. Wishing you having a better opportunity to build the application wthout not problem.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

As my analysis with WORBLI made me stable as seen there was new changes with their website with more updated information, would like to proceed with my participation but how do i create an account with worbli and how many tokens can i get in the Share drop?
As you come across their official website, do take a look you'll be able to create your account by following the instructions.
1. Confirm your email address.
2. Once Logged in to your WORBLI account, verify your account through KYC/AML etc.
3. After verifying your account, validate your mainnet account by signing your transaction with Scatter.
4. Finally, enter your EOS public key and choose a WORBLI Username with 6-12 Characters.

If you require some assistance try to join in their official worbli telegram account and contact admin and when you contact do check their Telegram id when you PM, just be aware of scammers.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

Exactly. To make the project better, I hope they can do such a strategy to make more audiences that can bring up the project into a whole new update as the result.

Audience and community is now the most important for such projects. Since there is very little money in this market, small projects can only move up at the expense of a great team and an active community. I hope they will succeed as it should. Very interesting project for the implementation.
_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

The sharedrop was based on your EOS Holdings at the time of the Snapshot on Sept. 7th.  If you had eos at that time, you have Worbli, but our portal is delayed until the 25th to claim.  Please see the information in our last post for more details.

_Worbli (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

Audience and community is now the most important for such projects. Since there is very little money in this market, small projects can only move up at the expense of a great team and an active community. I hope they will succeed as it should. Very interesting project for the implementation.

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words and support.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: