Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18856 times)
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

Honestly I am not suggest to sell your coins in this market situations better you hold for some times , I believe not for a long time the situations will return to normal , otherwise you need money badly .
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

My personal opinion is to hold for atleast couple of more months from here as it is expected that the crypro market will recover in coming weeks, btc and eth will be the first to show good moves so i will suggest to grow your btc and eth balance for max advantage and profit.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

It always does. The market will either go up or go down. It does not remain at one point forever. The bulls get tired and so they need to rest at some point. And so when the bulls are away, the bears comes in. The bears may stay for awhile. But when the bulls wakes up and starts warming up, the bears will need to stand aside for the run. And so the process repeats itself coz the bulls can't run forever.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

We are already seeing signs of improvement, although we still have to be cautious because it can be a spike, I really will not feel that we are really recovering until I see the price in green at least a month straight, for the rest of the time I think they are only spikes.

Bitcoin to the moon
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

Dude, your forum level is so high, you should have experienced many bear markets and bull markets. Estimated encryption needs to be persisted. Need confidence. The market will recover in a few years. Within two years.

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

Dude, your forum level is so high, you should have experienced many bear markets and bull markets. Estimated encryption needs to be persisted. Need confidence. The market will recover in a few years. Within two years.
Lol the market does not stay the same so this question is appropriate to post within the altcoin section.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

Now it is not very profitable to sell. You better wait until the market recovers. He will definitely come back to normal, you just have to wait. Sell is only if you have an urgent need for money. But still it is better to think well.

Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Blockchain - it`s a new and promising technology, of course, it will. We need to hold and support the market and soon it will turn better.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

It's all your decision to make brother, it's really best for now to sell at once cause no one knows what the market is turning into and shouldn't risk losing your money.
the market will definitely change and I am sure of that. indeed crypto prices go down each year but usually rise at the end of the year. it's better now to wait and hold it in order to get a big profit. sell it if you are pressed for money.
camperous

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Market situation will only get better if SEC approval is gotten. Else the situation might get worse
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Yes it will turn better, you should accumulate more.. Be greedy when others are greedy. Might as well buy some altcoins and make a good profit. Again this is the time to turn ur money into profit. Just Hodl and be patience.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

if we stay positive and feasible the current market will increase. we just have to trust in crypto and use every threats and disadvantages into an opportunities and advantages. just have the heart of flame and a mind frame in trusting in crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
awesomianist

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

The worse should be hopefully over. I hope this year's rise wont be as volatile as last years. Im sure lotsa traders love the shit out of the greentide but meh i rather the price high up and stable.
benonturya

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

Emphatically yes, all the altcoins plus the king itself(Bitcoin) will explode very soon and more than ever before because the technology has seen massive developments especially in 2018 which is making the Crypto technology firm
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

I'm holding./  No need in selling now that we are at horrible price levels.  Selling now ensures you get Rekt.  Holding gives you a way out and a road to getting your bankroll back to even.  Human nature dictates you freak the hell out at the lows.  Try to control that. 
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

I see the green market for a few days now. Should hold them is better sell them
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

I believe so. All of these are just temporary. So it's right to hold your altcoins though this time could be a better moment for you to buy ones. Just be wise and sure of your step. We need not to worry because everything will go better. Still, to the moon!
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
no one can know it, indeed you have two choices, between continuing to hold or sell. if you continue to hold, you will not lose assets, it's just that the value continues to decline, but you can sell it if the market returns. different from holding, if you sell then you will definitely get a loss from your initial investment capital, but you can make a new plan or short investment or trade other. so choose which one you like and feel the most profitable for you.

benonturya

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I believe it will soon get better ,its just a matler of time,because what is happening now in Crypto markets. And the industry at large is advanced developments since the technology is here to stay it has to be wellbuilt with more advanced technology.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

I also believe that the markey situation is going to be better. Money is coming in before december for sure. If you have extra cash, its a good time to stock up while the price is still low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: