Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18856 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

With the ranknyou have i can tell that you are into cryptocurrency long time ago.
Yiu know what to do. You know what you need to know before you sell or hokd your tokens.
Just make it wiser before doing anything...
Unless you are the new owner of that account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

It's up for your sir in your rank i think no need to give an advise but you need a moral support
If you asking me hold it wait for the full recovery of the whole cryptocurrency
Definitely crypto waking up again to make another bull run history
We should know patience is the key of success

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

Holding is better i thnik,i read some article with some good news at the end of this years. Hopefully eveything will be better soon.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

I think this is very good. From this incident, many people have understood the market and the factors that can make it dump or pump. I hope that not only do I start investing and crypto hold (not only bounty hunters) and do not panic sell on a large scale to make the market more stable.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

It depends on what the topic starter means by "become better". It will turn more stable and more mature but it will stop being the instrument for speculations. Fore some people it's good for another it's not.

ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, don't wait for uptrend and play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, BTC and other coins, but do it iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

When you bought them, did you think they would grow up? Why? What changed? Is there a foundation here? Or is it panic? If companies work, then why sell their tokens? If companies do not produce anything useful, then why keep them?

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

it is strange to read those questions and doubts from legend. even fullmemers filling that market changing now.
fuckself

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

It seems that the market is really getting better, so I don't recommend that you sell the coins now, hold it for a while, and now you would miss the bus if you get off the bus.
m.awanda

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

The market situation varies coin to coin. The alt coin price is little down on the other hand BTC price is stable. BTC price is increase everyday. My suggestion is before investment please do proper analysis. If you do this you will make absolute investment.
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

I think people should wait until the end of the year. Just hold your coin for some times because maybe by the end of the year the market will be stable and price of coins will rise. Just wait a little bit more.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

One thing is the market will adjust later. To your second question, I think you need to decide on when to sell, but if you are not in profit it's not wise to sell. Nevertheless, you can decide on what you want.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

I don’t think selling will be a good option. Lots of good news is coming and the market should be stable very soon. So I think holding the coin for some more times can bring your luck back.
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

I think first of all we all need to be patience. Selling the coins by being panicked will not a good decision I guess. The market starts to be stabled. So maybe very soon the price will rise. Keep patience.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

When newcomers ask such questions - this is normal. But when such a solid person asks such questions, what can we say ?! You've been watching the market several years, and you know that no one will tell you how to do it right. Because nobody knows how to do it!
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

The market will be better after some time, the bears cannot linger forever, there are a lot of development within the space and will drive adoption.The choice to sell you token is wholly your decision based on your needs
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Before any investment it is very important to make a right strategy. So no one knows better than you which will be good for you, hold or sell. So I suggest you to think yourself and analyze the current market condition.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

In crypto currency I think one of the good strategy is holding. Selling gold is not a good idea. If you hold it for future, I think that will be very beneficial for you. Hold until price increases.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Crypto market is not stable. So bad situation like now won’t last long. So I think good time will come and everyone who invests here will be benefitted. Don’t lose hope and be patient.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

In detail, the crypto market price is likely to stabilize and there is an increase, but this situation is still below stable prices. With time, the price will change, if the coin you have has the potential to rise then you can hold it to wait at the right price even though it takes time. As the price of ETH last week experienced a price drop below $ 200 and now the ETH returns at a price above $ 200, it is likely that the crypto market price began to change for the better.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █