Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18857 times)
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

Of course, keep holding! Now the market is moving according to the scenario of 2014 and I am sure that we will fall for some time, but then a new bullrun will begin. Maybe it won't be as fast as in 2017, but I think we'll see bitcoin above $20K.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

for my opinion, better hold now  Cheesy
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

It definitely will. None of the basics have changed, none of the technology has changed.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

I don't think the market situation will ease, panic sales still exist, I think most investors will choose to sell! Because no one is willing to bear a lot of damage!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

I advise you to keep calm, crypto currencies have a good chance to start a new rally, and in a year we can only remember the prices that the market now shows us.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Well cryptocurrencies are very volatile and hence you cannot really predict specifically when the cryptocurrency market is going to rise but from past years anytime the market goes down this way the next rise always hits a new record. This is what almost every crypto enthusiasts out there is wishing for.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

I hope so, the market has defile every predictions and many mature and respected member of the forum have missed their prediction about the market. All in all, 2018 has been very bearish and 2019 may be different!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

hello, i think the market will drop further maybe above the first high of the last cycle and then we will begin a new cycle with accumulation and FOMO.
I hope its takes less then a year

Cheers
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

No one knows when, but I believe it will recover. Also I think that situation may become even worse soon, but eventually situation turns even better than it was before.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

We do not know current market situation will better or worse in coming months but If you sell now most probably you will be in huge loss so its better to hold rather than booking loss might be by holding for some more months you can book some profit but I can not say it with full surety. Overall it depends on the market conditions if market will improve in coming months then one can take a sigh of relief if market keep getting worse then you might be in more loss by holding.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

I think yes because the new year is coming in and may return to normal the cryptocurrency market. it might go back to normal all over and again the prices of coins, to return to.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

I strongly believe that the market will recover and we will see the bullish market soon. We need to believe and support crypto currencies, otherwise without our support, we will never reach the mass adoption.

hungafub
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

The bears wont stop until there is despair on the market. And there wont really be despair until most of us are broken. There are still plenty of people who bought alts and Bitcoin in early 2017 who are the typical «Just HODL» guys here who still havent faced hard choices yet because they are still in profit. We have a long way to go still and this phase is mostly panic I think.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

Crypto market is volatile and there are peaks and valleys, we can call them cycles as well. Current market situation
is a very strong downtrend and it  will turn for better for sure, but nobody knows : when. Before trend changing
probably we will hit the bottom.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Happy Miner

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

Will the current market situation turn better?
Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
Time has shown that selling was the best option, because the market continues to fall. I think that bitcoin will continue to become cheaper, so you need to sell tokens even now, although this does not bring significant profit. The biggest mistake today will be the purchase of a cryptocurrency.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

The current situation of the market will end soon, and hoping that this coming year 2019 the market will recover itself. Don't sell immediately your coins/ tokens while facing the current condition of market, just be patience and wait for its recovery.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

I believe the market will definitely improve. The cryptocurrency market did not die during the four Great Depressions. This time I believe this is to prepare for another takeoff. The cryptocurrency is great.

andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

I am very happy to see today's green market, the growth of top coins is very high. This is good news, so I will stick to my coins instead of selling them!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

no one can predict the exact market situation but if you seel your tokens than i do not think that you will get some thing good. instead i will suggest you to hold your tokens for at least 2 years. here you can expect good returns if you have done the investment in good and trust able projects.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

It's a right of yourself whether you want to keep or start selling. If you feel the results it's been selling well then just before falling back. but look at the current market I think to sell at present only give losses on investments. It's better to just be patient waiting for a recovery to occur.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████