Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:09:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18857 times)
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

I think the crypto market is currently not good, but I'm sure the market will slowly rise again, it's only a matter of time and we have to be patient to wait for the market to rise again so that the cryptocurrency will look back on

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

yes, of course it's only a matter of time. market conditions are deteriorating. Maintaining coins is the right way for now, while buying a few other coins is a good opportunity because it's cheap. if you don't want to lose money, I suggest HOLD and wait until the market recovers.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

Yes, the market will be better in the coming days now we are facing market corrections phase which nobody didn't expect it. We need little more patience because if you panic about the present situation you might sell them for loos. So it is always good to have belief in the market otherwise you might lose value.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

I can only say that the market is very bad now. It takes a while to recover this bad market. Although I also hope to see the bull market come as soon as possible, this is unlikely, so I can only advise everyone to be patient and don't overestimate the recent market.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
But the point is to retain them, they have some potential or you can be sure that in a month you will recoup the loss of investments. I think that it is not necessary to keep, and find a better investment.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
Perhaps you should wait a little longer, selling them right now will give you a loss.
The next moment it should be better on the market condition that could give every holder the profit they desired.

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Continue to keep, don't panic and don't sell them in the negative. The market is now in a deep red, but this low price soon will rise and you will be able to calm down and either sell at cost, or to continue to hold and earn some profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

I really hope that will really happen soon. At the moment i kept holding many coins unable to sell them cause it will be a loss.
Event if it's just a coins that i've got from doing a bounty campaing, but still i don't wanted to sell them when the price this bad.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

I just remind myself to keep calm in holding my currency because of this happenings in the market that any currency can't increase their value is really bad. That's why I keep focusing in my regular job to set aside my holding currency that it won't stress me in doing anything that I would do here.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

Yeah, of course.  In my opinion I believe it will turn better. But no one knows when it will. I won't advise you sell them off, as you would record losses, hold on to the coin and  be postive the market condition would change for the better soon.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

We all hope that it will, but nobody knows when. I thought that the next bull run will come in November, but only another big dump happened. Stay tuned, follow the news and hold your crypto currencies till the better conditions.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

It all depends on the coins you hold. If the coin has potential, keep it for further growth. If not, it is better to sell it closer to the price at which you bought it.

vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

It is far from the best idea to sell your coins now in such a market, in this case you can only fix a loss, so I think you need to keep it!
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

The market is currently not increasing, it is still the same, it takes time for the market to rise again, but I believe this will happen, the market will rise again and also be followed by coin-coins which will also increase

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

There is no way we can continue this way, things will definitely get better. No matter how long dark cloud persists, a time will come that there will be a clear cloud. The time is what no one knows, but it is certain that things will turn out better and everyone who endures through all these will have a good story to tell very soon. It is therefore better to make good use of this time.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

The market is currently not increasing, it is still the same, it takes time for the market to rise again, but I believe this will happen, the market will rise again and also be followed by coin-coins which will also increase
maybe next year new markets will increase, for now I don't really expect the market to increase. but this is the right time to invest in crypto because prices fall and that can help the market get better.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

Few whales or some news may force the price to do something really unexpectable. We can never really know what is going to happen.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Now you should hold and hold more , never sell it when the bull market appears , if you still have money , you should buy more when the price continues to decrease .  In the future , for me , I believe it will turn better  .
I make sure that when you wait it will make you get satisfying results !!! Don't make a decision at this time because the market conditions are very bad. I am optimistic that the development of the digital currency will improve, therefore holding and waiting can be the first choice. Never assume that we fail because during this phase we will start a much better era. Digital currency will become a major digital financial system and I'm sure everyone in the world will eventually gain access to digital currencies !!!
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

in that bleedy market no choice other than HODL until the market recovers in few months as we hope
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

Think of other options she did not. Now all people are so pessimistic about cryptocurrencies that with its further dive, everyone will scatter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: