Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123097 times)
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:50:21 PM

In order to be listed in coinedup.com we need to fill this form. I guess we don't have some things that are required, for example a counter that shows total number of coins in real time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/formResponse

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PartyVids

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:52:11 PM

In order to be listed in coinedup.com we need to fill this form. I guess we don't have some things that are required, for example a counter that shows total number of coins in real time.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/formResponse

I did a request at Allcoin.com again...
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:57:02 PM

some 'tutorial' to fill that form would be good xD

what about cryptsy?

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
heisenberghex.com

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:01:41 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 10:13:42 PM by heisenberghex.com

#HEXCounterfund TvACyTD3thW3cjjAvcPTXNEgc2uHSX2bN1
As you see with the fountain donation I am more than able and willing to hold and move funds on behalf of the community. All payment to the wallets listed on the website are posted on the website.

Update coming Soon...

#HEXCounterfund
//edit: +10000
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:06:07 PM

Is there any chance of a wallet in the future not needing to input a conf file and add nodes. I am in the health industry and have no idea how to do computer science stuff. But I like this coin and would like to buy more of it. What is holding me back (and perhaps other people like me) is that I can't get a wallet to work on my computer and so I have to let all my coins just float on cryptorush which seems like a really stupid thing to do because cryptorush is always having problems - so I don't want to add more coins to that situation. So is there any chance of a user friendly wallet in the future where nodes and things don't have to be added and the thing simply downloads and synchs - or is that just a pie in the sky dream at this point - cause if I could get a damn wallet on my desktop I would just keep buying this coin - I don't know why but I'm obsessed with it...
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:12:44 PM

Is there any chance of a wallet in the future not needing to input a conf file and add nodes. I am in the health industry and have no idea how to do computer science stuff. But I like this coin and would like to buy more of it. What is holding me back (and perhaps other people like me) is that I can't get a wallet to work on my computer and so I have to let all my coins just float on cryptorush which seems like a really stupid thing to do because cryptorush is always having problems - so I don't want to add more coins to that situation. So is there any chance of a user friendly wallet in the future where nodes and things don't have to be added and the thing simply downloads and synchs - or is that just a pie in the sky dream at this point - cause if I could get a damn wallet on my desktop I would just keep buying this coin - I don't know why but I'm obsessed with it...

The conf file is not necessary, you can also add nodes through the debug console

Click on Help --> Debug Window
Click the "Console" tab at the top
There is a command box at the bottom next to the > symbol.  To add a node, type this and hit Enter:

Code:
addnode 54.213.143.65 add

You can add as many nodes as you like, there are several listed throughout this thread.  Once the wallet begins to sync, you should never have to do this again.  As soon as one node is connected, it will communicate other available nodes to your wallet, and soon you will have no problems getting synchronized.
XXXgames

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:21:14 PM

Thanks I'm gonna give it a try!
XXXgames

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:38:12 PM

When I go to the console and add that first thing I get this error message:

18:34:20

18:34:20

{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
whale123

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

Could someone who has at least vague idea about all those questions take care of this or at least explain us what we need?

XXXgames

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:45:58 PM

Mortimer never mind just adding that one thing seems to be doing a lot -- THANKS!!
CallSaul

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:04:25 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 11:15:42 PM by CallSaul

Could someone who has at least vague idea about all those questions take care of this or at least explain us what we need?

Well, TECHNICALLY; that can be done by dumping all blocks records and their heights (amount) - preferably from the pool OR explorer, into a accessible web address.
TECHNICALLY; if I were to sync blockchain via some RPC api (PHP/C/any other), dump block by block (not sure how to do it 100%, but I was half-way through in one of those experiments I did with wallets and PHP); and then calculate each height (block amount), add up each to get total amount, I can probably get total amount.

I did some research while tryping this, short one, and I can get some data about each block, like block hash. That may prove to be good for this process, going through blocks, reversing the procedure and calculating block amounts X block numbers. But I'd have to look further into it, for sure.

Lucky for you guys, Saul is not just handsome Wink :p

EDIT: YEP:
1. getblockhash by block ID (number);
2. getblock by block hash
3. getrawtransaction by block TXID
4. decoderawtransaction by HEX output of previous command.
5. get the amount and iterate XXXXX times to calculate totals.

OK; so, I might do it. Tho, it takes a bit of time. Question is, whale, what can you do for the coin? Smiley
XXXgames

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:05:48 PM

The conf file is not necessary, you can also add nodes through the debug console

Click on Help --> Debug Window
Click the "Console" tab at the top
There is a command box at the bottom next to the > symbol.  To add a node, type this and hit Enter:

Code:

You can add as many nodes as you like, there are several listed throughout this thread.  Once the wallet begins to sync, you should never have to do this again.  As soon as one node is connected, it will communicate other available nodes to your wallet, and soon you will have no problems getting synchronized.

Mortimer it worked like a charm!!! Post your wallet: I'll send you some HEX
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:22:14 PM

Well, TECHNICALLY; that can be done by dumping all blocks records and their heights (amount) - preferably from the pool OR explorer, into a accessible web address.
TECHNICALLY; if I were to sync blockchain via some RPC api (PHP/C/any other), dump block by block (not sure how to do it 100%, but I was half-way through in one of those experiments I did with wallets and PHP); and then calculate each height (block amount), add up each to get total amount, I can probably get total amount.

I did some research while tryping this, short one, and I can get some data about each block, like block hash. That may prove to be good for this process, going through blocks, reversing the procedure and calculating block amounts X block numbers. But I'd have to look further into it, for sure.

OK; so, I might do it. Tho, it takes a bit of time. Question is, whale, what can you do for the coin? Smiley

Pretty sure all that is needed is to get an ABE explorer up and running somewhere for HEX.  I believe it contains all the API calls CoinedUp and CoinMarketCap would need.

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe
CallSaul

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:26:11 PM

Pretty sure all that is needed is to get an ABE explorer up and running somewhere for HEX.  I believe it contains all the API calls CoinedUp and CoinMarketCap would need.

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe

True. Tho, I do not host python scripts at my dedi. So, yeah, can't help you much in that regard.
But the ABE does the same anyway. It's basically a step procedure, what I shared, abstracted, and any pool MPOS can do it too.
CallSaul

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:34:35 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 11:59:46 PM by CallSaul

BTW; FAUCET IS TEMPORARILY PAYING OUT 1-2 COINS per entry.

It's merely a small thing to slow down this gentleman at abusing it:

http://explorer2.sancrypto.info/address/ThrMLRiKrTUhpTAsnoyL2zL7dNjsXmgcTu
http://explorer2.sancrypto.info/address/TbSJsM9moQp5ZgVKCNj4SFPBx8KnyUULMD
All made by same fucker.

Drained already about 80k so far. It's OK; I deposited initial 400k in, i'm buying the round this time.

How did he go around obvious script-kiddie-blockers, I have no clue at the moment.
I watched other faucet (open source) scripts closely, rarely any have all 3 mechanisms I use to fuck off script kiddies, but oh well.
There's one fun rule in coding - whatever you do for people, any fucker with enough time can fuck up. I'm sad to see this here too. Not surprised tho, by such filth.

Sorry, Saul gets thrown out of balance every week by filth here.
So, I'll look into way better solutions to keep faucet running. AND NO; I'm not about to disappear with funds.

Tho, one small note for the script kiddie: There's 10.5 mil left in faucet, PLEASE DO THE (avg) 5-7 million entries overnight to get all funds. PLEASE DO Smiley
Shitfucks. Sorry guys.

EDIT: Yes, another 5 withdrawals at 1 coin. Poor guy. Tho, keep your faith up, only 6.499.995 times to go and you might get most Cheesy
EDIT2: Stopped. Very efficient, isn't it. I suppose the gentleman decided it's not worth much going through all that trouble for 1 HEX Cheesy
I'll make sure I' have great working prototype in next 24h, then I'll even double the prizes for 24h period. You have my word. Unlike filth, I have honor.

The biggest sadness comes out of the fact it filth contacted me and said anything, I'd pay him way more than 80k. Scrub.
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:05:42 AM

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=HEX&b=BTC

HEX/BTC is back up...

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
XXXgames

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:42:35 AM

Has anyone been able to figure out how many total coins there will be since the halving is happening faster than originally intended?
bobdylan

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:00:07 AM

Hi,
Do you have a date for website and blockexplorer ?
the facebook group is empty......
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:05:41 AM

devs are working on the website and that stuff, there will be news soon!

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
whale123

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:35:46 AM

When we hit second exchange DO NOT SELL BELOW 5 satoshi.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: