Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123093 times)
bratan2

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:11:30 AM

wallet still out of sync

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:18:12 AM

http://heisenberghex.com/conf.php
If you havent seen this yet......
heisenberghex.conf

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.213.143.65
rpcuser=walt
rpcpassword=w
rpcport=39547
addnode=54.213.143.65
addnode=69.165.163.66
addnode=82.6.221.132
addnode=109.30.252.146
addnode=179.223.185.127
addnode=78.130.202.203
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=86.163.160.75
addnode=75.80.57.254
addnode=192.241.195.118
addnode=71.114.245.121:3534
addnode=89.28.89.80:50182
addnode=86.135.146.43:1040
addnode=109.185.127.147:56622
addnode=124.248.237.46:64804
addnode=176.103.165.138:50188
addnode=74.138.6.234:49921
addnode=109.185.127.147:65248
addnode=68.122.185.71:49339
addnode=109.30.252.146:39546
addnode=179.223.185.127:49995

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:40:12 AM

What's the status of coinedup?

whale123

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Wow, some weak hands didn't stand the pressure and is selling at 1 satoshi.
Buy! Buy! Buy!

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:23:30 AM

That's all it's ever sold for (apart from the odd 1 coin buy).

We need the Dev to wake up and communicate, or hand it over to us!
whale123

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:33:41 AM

OK, idea: start a new topic, forget about this one. We already did that at some point.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:40:15 AM

Does anyone agree the website MUST be changed/updated to be taken seriously. I have done a few websites in the past that WAY exceed the presentation of this one. Surely someone who does Websites can be hired?? This is a quck template, with some text on the front page.

Time to wake up from your deep sleep Dev  Roll Eyes
whale123

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:03:15 AM

Ignore dev.
This coin is ours now.
We made it to coinmarketcap without him.
Now it is time to move to second exchange.
We need total number of coins counter to do this.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:11:15 AM

A good knowledgeable team is needed. I think some posters on here have indicated they have the brains to do the work on the issues (wallets etc). The Website needs to be redone, and then we can focus on marketing. I think he just ran out of steam... now it's our turn to try and get this to have a solid future, which I really believe it has.
whale123

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:15:15 AM

I vote Saul to be the new leader. He contributed a lot to this coin. We are moving faster thanks to him.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:19:32 AM

I forgot to add in enthusiasm for this coin ! Which I have a ton off. I just love what this coin represents and can't wait to see it mainstream. Count me in for any help to the new team!
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:24:56 AM

I vote Saul to be the new leader. He contributed a lot to this coin. We are moving faster thanks to him.

Where is Saul? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe he got pissed with the Devs??

....Come back!!
southerncross

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:36:49 AM

Where is Saul? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe he got pissed with the Devs??

....Come back!!

Just sent an Email to the original creator of Heisenberg. From what I can gather the realcook is out for the count (different person). I had an offer of 3 BTC from him (the cook) to Buy Hex, for what exactly I wasn't able to determine after the initial message as there was no reply.
The main thing for now is to maintain momentum, Enthusiasm alone though will not fix the problems we have.

Wallets, website, Thread etc all need to be on the same page figuratively speaking.

We need a central Lab from which to operate from. My thinking is our best bet is the Hex website. and so far as i can tell that belongs to Kostrue.

I will put up the 3 BTC if the rest can be sorted.

Sual ? Kostrue ? Creator ? Come back and lets get this party started.
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:01:56 PM

Crazy idea 4: What if we create a web page on the new website that we are going to make (if the reigns gets turned over) for HEX hotties or Jesse's Groupies or something like that. And just like the Barstool Sports website has a hometown hottie of the day contest - we could have a weekly or monthly hottie contest and give them free HEX based on the votes that we get in HEX for the different girls ( if no real girls enter which they probably wouldn't at the start we could just use pics of public figure hotties).
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:08:37 PM

We should have an irc or telegram group for organize us, i dont think its good for hex coin that public see discussions

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:27:54 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 12:43:23 PM by HEISENAIR

....Come back!!

Just sent an Email to the original creator of Heisenberg. From what I can gather the realcook is out for the count (different person). I had an offer of 3 BTC from him (the cook) to Buy Hex, for what exactly I wasn't able to determine after the initial message as there was no reply.
The main thing for now is to maintain momentum, Enthusiasm alone though will not fix the problems we have.

Wallets, website, Thread etc all need to be on the same page figuratively speaking.

We need a central Lab from which to operate from. My thinking is our best bet is the Hex website. and so far as i can tell that belongs to Kostrue.

I will put up the 3 BTC if the rest can be sorted.

Sual ? Kostrue ? Creator ? Come back and lets get this party started.

Well I am interested, and able to invest. If there's anything I can do to help feel free to PM me. I think interested parties need to discuss in further detail. I think they need to hand over the reigns. I mean, here we are discussing a takeover/acquisition and not even any resistance. No wonder things aren't moving!
CallSaul

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:44:54 PM

Sup guys!?

Whale, I got your PM; nice thoughts, thanks for the initiative guys. I was thinking a lot about this myself, and yeah, well I am constantly in one state of mind - we can make this coin run way better than now.

Well, OK; here's the deal; I myself am interested in trying to make something here, tho, we can't just take over until we like, imho, make final end date before which we should let original people get out and straight about their future involvement (any or none) in this. Not sure, it simply seems OK like that. Tho, I see that already we could read some strong indicators that it might be it's already time to throw this to community, but I can't make decision myself right now is it time or not.

Personally, I got to known Duncan and talked a lot with him (one of the guys from original team) he seems really OK; tho was implying that he alone has little impact on what's going to happen next.
I'd rather this to be clear why it's gonna happen (let's call it community takeover); and it to be a straight move than it to be rushed and violent in nature.

Plus, if we're to do it; we need couple of things being arranged between ourselves, it's defo not gonna be as easy job as it seems, just like that.
I'm aiming at the fact that it's not gonna be possible to do by one man alone, so we all (those who are in) need to team up.

And, if you ask me, we need to be able to trust each other. So, no people who run with 0.23 BTC again can be part of new team Wink
You can imagine - people try, and then someone digs a hole under project out of his interests. It produces frustration and nothing positive, in fact.

Why am I pointing such a potentially bad thing out? Because, if we pull some effort in, we can have a nice 20-40 satoshi coin. But for real. Not 2-4 satoshi.
Forget all those stories how it's hard or impossible, with good community any coin can work, and work superb.

Then, OK; let's get on with the things we can contribute with. I'm gonna throw out some things that cross my mind, feel free to correct me or add up to the list, or share any thoughts you may have:

a) We need C#/C++ familiar guy(s) who can help us out with wallet and things in there - I have no skills in that department, really.
b) We need people interested in playing around in marketing department (one or more) - I know how to lead projects well, but social marketing is not my core strength.
c) We need web guys to handle web things - I can jump in here too because I'm rather handy in that department

d) ??
e) ??

Am I missing anything?

Yeah; the community funds. Well, we also can't expect anyone to work for free too. I mean, let's be honest, ok? If HEX has done anything so far, it's this: you can buy a billion coins (1/8 approx of total mined) for 17 BTC approx. It's insane. So, what I wanna say - it's hard to say who bought what, and that is by all means not something to be debated in public, of course. I only wanted to point out, if there are people who have enough and are willing to work to increase value of their portion of coins, superb! If you have a stack, and would not wanna get your hands dirty with work, but would love to donate, then get ready to give some, to be able to get some.

Also, we would need to chat a bit about what coin should stand for. It's not important for now, it's in next step, tho, if you ask me, we can't go out big if we promote meth Wink Sure, the breaking bad is good wind to the back, but we need to change the thing just a bit for sure. I had this thought: HEX is just about the best abbreviation I've seen, and that alone is a big plus to the project. So, maybe we can put our heads together and leave the low orbit of the "prison", "felony" and "drugs" insinuations.

Here's what I'm gonna do now, I'm gonna make a nice big font sentences:

TODO:

1. TO "OLD / CURRENT" DEV TEAM: Please, get back to us here, by 00:00, 20th March (day and a half from now, about 35h), and state your future involvement.
Fail to do so in given time will result with community take over. Which may happen anyway, unless the news/posts we get are REALLY good. And I mean really good.

2. TO INTERESTED PEOPLE: Please get back to me via PM. You can read out what it's gonna be needed, and if you think you can give it a honest shot, feel free to drop in and let me know.
For those who wish to remain passive community supporters, note here, or don't Wink 

And then, we can use remaining hours to chat a bit, exchange ideas and such.
Also, ppl - if you REALLY think we shouldn't wait longer, let me know here too.

As for myself?
Well, OK; I will ask you for help. I will ask you for donations and fund raising help for various things (not myself). I hate people who give me estimations themselves and then are late to do it, so I'm nasty when it matters and things don't go as planned. I hate cheaters, scammers and filth that some people are on BTCTalk. I hate pump and dump schemes and Wolongs and Fontas kids.

I'm 30, I'm married, and working my ass off every day in IT to make a solid living. I did not came here to do anything but make things work, because I think we can do it. I love good teamwork.
I prefer honesty and real efforts. If you're like that, we'll hit it off just nice.

Stay well!
Saul
CallSaul

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:00:07 PM

Oh yeah, and btw - I talked to ThisWeekCoins twitter guy shortly, we can for sure use his services to get some marketing levels as soon as we clear this mess up a bit.
southerncross

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:02:30 PM

Sup guys!?

Whale, I got your PM; nice thoughts, thanks for the initiative guys. I was thinking a lot about this myself, and yeah, well I am constantly in one state of mind - we can make this coin run way better than now.

Well, OK; here's the deal; I myself am interested in trying to make something here, tho, we can't just take over until we like, imho, make final end date before which we should let original people get out and straight about their future involvement (any or none) in this. Not sure, it simply seems OK like that. Tho, I see that already we could read some strong indicators that it might be it's already time to throw this to community, but I can't make decision myself right now is it time or not.

Personally, I got to known Duncan and talked a lot with him (one of the guys from original team) he seems really OK; tho was implying that he alone has little impact on what's going to happen next.
I'd rather this to be clear why it's gonna happen (let's call it community takeover); and it to be a straight move than it to be rushed and violent in nature.

Plus, if we're to do it; we need couple of things being arranged between ourselves, it's defo not gonna be as easy job as it seems, just like that.
I'm aiming at the fact that it's not gonna be possible to do by one man alone, so we all (those who are in) need to team up.

And, if you ask me, we need to be able to trust each other. So, no people who run with 0.23 BTC again can be part of new team Wink
You can imagine - people try, and then someone digs a hole under project out of his interests. It produces frustration and nothing positive, in fact.

Why am I pointing such a potentially bad thing out? Because, if we pull some effort in, we can have a nice 20-40 satoshi coin. But for real. Not 2-4 satoshi.
Forget all those stories how it's hard or impossible, with good community any coin can work, and work superb.

Then, OK; let's get on with the things we can contribute with. I'm gonna throw out some things that cross my mind, feel free to correct me or add up to the list, or share any thoughts you may have:

a) We need C#/C++ familiar guy(s) who can help us out with wallet and things in there - I have no skills in that department, really.
b) We need people interested in playing around in marketing department (one or more) - I know how to lead projects well, but social marketing is not my core strength.
c) We need web guys to handle web things - I can jump in here too because I'm rather handy in that department

d) ??
e) ??

Am I missing anything?

Yeah; the community funds. Well, we also can't expect anyone to work for free too. I mean, let's be honest, ok? If HEX has done anything so far, it's this: you can buy a billion coins (1/8 approx of total mined) for 17 BTC approx. It's insane. So, what I wanna say - it's hard to say who bought what, and that is by all means not something to be debated in public, of course. I only wanted to point out, if there are people who have enough and are willing to work to increase value of their portion of coins, superb! If you have a stack, and would not wanna get your hands dirty with work, but would love to donate, then get ready to give some, to be able to get some.

Also, we would need to chat a bit about what coin should stand for. It's not important for now, it's in next step, tho, if you ask me, we can't go out big if we promote meth Wink Sure, the breaking bad is good wind to the back, but we need to change the thing just a bit for sure. I had this thought: HEX is just about the best abbreviation I've seen, and that alone is a big plus to the project. So, maybe we can put our heads together and leave the low orbit of the "prison", "felony" and "drugs" insinuations.

Here's what I'm gonna do now, I'm gonna make a nice big font sentences:

TODO:

1. TO "OLD / CURRENT" DEV TEAM: Please, get back to us here, by 00:00, 20th March (day and a half from now, about 35h), and state your future involvement.
Fail to do so in given time will result with community take over. Which may happen anyway, unless the news/posts we get are REALLY good. And I mean really good.

2. TO INTERESTED PEOPLE: Please get back to me via PM. You can read out what it's gonna be needed, and if you think you can give it a honest shot, feel free to drop in and let me know.
For those who wish to remain passive community supporters, note here, or don't Wink 

And then, we can use remaining hours to chat a bit, exchange ideas and such.
Also, ppl - if you REALLY think we shouldn't wait longer, let me know here too.

As for myself?
Well, OK; I will ask you for help. I will ask you for donations and fund raising help for various things (not myself). I hate people who give me estimations themselves and then are late to do it, so I'm nasty when it matters and things don't go as planned. I hate cheaters, scammers and filth that some people are on BTCTalk. I hate pump and dump schemes and Wolongs and Fontas kids.

I'm 30, I'm married, and working my ass off every day in IT to make a solid living. I did not came here to do anything but make things work, because I think we can do it. I love good teamwork.
I prefer honesty and real efforts. If you're like that, we'll hit it off just nice.

Stay well!
Saul

Your a Legend Sual, Got to get my kids to bed proper, will be in contact soon Mate
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:08:39 PM

Does anyone agree the website MUST be changed/updated to be taken seriously. I have done a few websites in the past that WAY exceed the presentation of this one. Surely someone who does Websites can be hired?? This is a quck template, with some text on the front page.

Time to wake up from your deep sleep Dev  Roll Eyes
^ did you get paid for those GREAT websites?

That was supposed to be me, and I did not get paid.
To tell you the truth I don't have an UNLIMITED amount of FREE time to sit here and play switchboard operator. I tried that for about three weeks now... and have earned myself about $60 That barely covers my out of pocket expenses . ....let alone does that even come close to what my SPENT time is worth.

To tell you the truth (not that any of you really seem to care) this whole thing has gotten me extremely depressed. And yes, I have been pretty much sleeping the entire last few days. To tell you the truth I have not talked or txted or chatted or emailed with ANYONE for the last several days. Not just you users here. My initial delay I was trying to get somethings going with the original team, but I am growing very wary of them. IMHO: They are not concerned with the future of this coin.

My problem is that I was offered payment to help on this project. Then I was not listened to, walked on... and then not paid. For the "community" to just come along and do the same thing is just insult to injury. I have already offered to make improvements on the site, yet CallSaul is the only one who has responded. REALLY aggravating when people come into the thread and without any understanding of what is going on offer to bump me from the project. Yes, I TOO have made "websites in the past that WAY exceed the presentation of this one." This one was going to be nice, until theCook told me to scratch what I had built, cause he already had something on his machine that was better. YES, then the night before release, he posts this template, which I adapted.

What do you want the main page to say in this thread? Do you know the actual math that should be posted?

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: