Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123093 times)
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:06:00 AM

I really would URGE people to vote on

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

HEX is even not trading at 1 sats.... so lets put some power behind this coin, lets try to achieve something here... at this moment everybody waste their electricity, make sure that your electricity cost is covered by a nice move higher of HEX.

Of course we should vote but also we need think of more exchanges than Mintpal and Coinedup. Any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whale123

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:28:50 AM

Perfect plan:

1.Wait for stupid people who are selling at 2 satoshi to get impatient (seriously, who are those people?).
2. Buy their coins for 1 satoshi.
3. Sell for much more when we hit second exchange.

whale123

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:32:34 AM

Also: people who have sell orders at 2 satoshi, remove them and we will reach our initial goal of 5 satoshi much quicker.

CoinAmmo

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:50:13 AM

vote on mintpal ! 5 times daily!
also why net hash so low now?

MintCoin - MNT - PoW/PoS Hybrid energy Saving! - GO MINT Coins!!!
MNT - MYugcMRrY7uySY9i3LX4kUz1aGJy7FwCuC
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:56:31 AM

I really would URGE people to vote on

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

HEX is even not trading at 1 sats.... so lets put some power behind this coin, lets try to achieve something here... at this moment everybody waste their electricity, make sure that your electricity cost is covered by a nice move higher of HEX.

Of course we should vote but also we need think of more exchanges than Mintpal and Coinedup. Any ideas?

Lets first start with one of those, and let the coin move from this point. HEX will never hit bter or cryptsy at the current situation.
whale123

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:58:38 AM

Mintpal is quite hard to get listed at.
Coinedup is much easier. Anyone knows how to set this coin counter so we can get listed?
Also we need some other exchanges!

Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:30:34 AM

OBAMA BE A MEN, SEND USA ARMY TO MOSCOW TO KILL PUTIN!!!!PUTIN IS HITLER - HE MOST BE KILLED!!!!

Stupid.

Maybe, but Putin is hitler. I don't have anything against russian people, i have been in russia many times, a lot of people are really nice, but if you have one crazy guy like Putin then he needs to be killed and replaced. Killing one person or maybe losing millions of people, what do you preffer?

World War 1 one started with the dead of Frans Ferdinand.  World War 3 can be prevented by killing one guy Putin...

PS: A lot of russian people don't like Putin either, they also want to remove him...

Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria...
As you think, thanks to what state millions people have sunk in blood for last 20 years?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:23:53 AM

OBAMA BE A MEN, SEND USA ARMY TO MOSCOW TO KILL PUTIN!!!!PUTIN IS HITLER - HE MOST BE KILLED!!!!

Stupid.

Maybe, but Putin is hitler. I don't have anything against russian people, i have been in russia many times, a lot of people are really nice, but if you have one crazy guy like Putin then he needs to be killed and replaced. Killing one person or maybe losing millions of people, what do you preffer?

World War 1 one started with the dead of Frans Ferdinand.  World War 3 can be prevented by killing one guy Putin...

PS: A lot of russian people don't like Putin either, they also want to remove him...

Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria...
As you think, thanks to what state millions people have sunk in blood for last 20 years?

Anyway people have different opinion... Russia will fall into a deep depression, that is already for sure, they even don't need to use weapons, in 5 year Russia will be as dark as N-Korea and local people will suffer, and then Putin will die from natural dead, and the West and USA will start working with Russia again. So how faster Putin die from natural dead (or being killed) how faster Russia will raise from depression, as we are talking about trillions of investments being blocked, i can easily see a GDP of -20% for the coming years. They will even beg for freedom, and a new revolution will hit Russia. So the hitler thought of Putin will result in all little states.
CallSaul

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:33:13 AM

OK OK; only less than 12h left for people to get back to us.
I got no reply yet on email, that seems, well Cheesy OK.

Next: There are concerns with price at people. I share those yeah. Only due to potential movement to LTC market, which is shit, excuse me for saying.

If you ask me, tho it's just one of opinions: no exchange for next 1-2 weeks would be best solution.
Until we can reboot HEX completely.

But you know, I get it, some put btc in, and it's sensitive. I'd love to push this subject and get some opinions. Also, if anyone indeed has any better plan (based on PLEASE: tactic not just panic) let me know.

I'm on to get to Krostue about OP thread changes, let's try to get things ready for reboot Smiley
CallSaul

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:55:29 AM

I got back to userpacman1 about DB, and Krostue about OP. Waiting for them to get back to me.

About the price and exchanges. Again, I'll emphasize: If you ask me; we should simply contact cryptorush to PAUSE the HEX/BTC until we get reboot finished. That may take about a week.
Feel free to share different opinions, better ones or something else Smiley
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:57:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHKrCs1rFRI

"YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT!!!"  Grin Grin Grin
CallSaul

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:31:57 PM

Btw, I got something I was working on for literally weeks now, writing code through other projects and forming an idea.
Sure, it's gonna be my personal project, tho, since it goes into various directions, I thought why not start with HEX.
Currently, it's low value can provide a good kick for some gaming.

Yes, it's game, but not the usual one.

Oh, on that point, you know those Mafia style browser games? Cheesy I thought how cool it would be to attach HEX to that as a payment method, for in game goods.
Tho, it's nearly impossible to find that script right now. I might even try to talk to some webmasters about it, we'll see.

And like, sure - it's not a real world thing and stuff, but imagine - it's actually a "service" that requires having coins to play with/against people, which is kinda not a common thing with coins.
Only some have real usage, most are just pump and dump.

WITH PUMP AND DUMP ONLY OR NO FREAKING SERVICES ALL ALTCOINS NOW DAYS ARE IN DANGER OF GETTING KILLED.
Especially since all of us, smaller holders are just a idiot style victims to people with big amounts of BTC.
So, in that light, there is nothing you can do with most coins to save them unless you make services.
Simple as that.

But let me get to my part for a second.
So, basically, it's like betting script. Quite simple in v1, but basically it allows for betting on a certain stuff. My first mechanism I'm working on is to bet on future BTC price.
I started that idea long ago with LOT people, tho at the time I had zero code for it, and now since last week (and HEX faucet parts I polished) I do have about 50+% of code for that.

So, what's the deal? For example, bet is: WHAT WILL BE THE BTC/USD PRICE ON 20.03.2014 at 20:00h GMT?
5 people enter the bet pool, throw in their stake (fixed or not), and whoever makes a good bet, gets all money.
So basically it's like player vs player "game". So, unlike with LOT (and apparent rigging accusastions) there is no rigging here. Nor potential for it, as for the BTC price I can simply use bitstamp data.

HEX would be the first coin to be part of this, altho I would get in more coins over time, to increase number of players.
HEX is also ideal as at the moment you can play with low amount of BTC worth stake.

Anyway, that is just another thing I CAN do, and will do regardless of other activities here or off crypto I have.
What do you think about this?
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:33:59 PM

I got back to userpacman1 about DB, and Krostue about OP. Waiting for them to get back to me.

About the price and exchanges. Again, I'll emphasize: If you ask me; we should simply contact cryptorush to PAUSE the HEX/BTC until we get reboot finished. That may take about a week.

I think that is an AWESOME IDEA Saul.  Heisenberg is all about reinvention.  It is time for HEX to reinvent/reboot...
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:49:32 PM

Saul your betting idea is a good one and you are right that alt coins are in danger of getting killed.  Everything feels like pump and dump right now because (as you said) no services are being offered.   

Yeah, any gangster style gambling games/ or just games that accept HEX might get us some momentum.  If we want HEX to work in the long run and not just be another dump coin we have to figure out how to add value to it...which puts everyone in a good spot right now because the price is low.  So if anyone has a really good idea for how to add value to a coin why start your own coin? You could just buy up some cheap HEX and join this community and add your idea to this coin...

Crazy Idea 6: Russian Roulette style gambling game with HEX.  You play against one other person.  6 shots in the gun.  One shot per person until one dies.  The winner takes all the HEX.  Basically programming for a 1/6 outcome, but with some simple graphic about how the other person just got shot in the head -- maybe use a Deer Hunter graphic or something... Actually I guess the odds change after every shot 1/6, 2/6, 3/6, 4/6/ 5/5, 6/6 -- b/c you keep having one less empty chamber -- unless you spin the chamber each time to reset the odds --  I know nothing about programming though so this is probably way more complicated than it seems...
whale123

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:54:14 PM

LOL, stop even joking about rebooting, because people might take it seriously and think that they are about to lose their coins. We have stable situation now, almost got rid of the weak hands and now it is time to move forward (new exchanges, new ideas). First thing live coin counter.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:02:23 PM

I think that is an AWESOME IDEA Saul.  Heisenberg is all about reinvention.  It is time for HEX to reinvent/reboot...

What do you mean with reboot???!!! Stop trading a coin is the worst idea that i have ever heard, what do you think will happen when people can trade it again, massive sell!!! And if reboot means relaunch destroying all coins, do you really think that people will mine it after they spend so much money on electricity??? I don't think so.

Use brains.... we need promotion, we don't need other shit.

whale123

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:03:35 PM

Definitely agree and I really hope that it was a joke.

CallSaul

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:08:01 PM

Yeah, you know - "REBOOT" it's not like used as a word to reset this and do what you described.
It's like making a new RoboCop. It's still bad ass fighter bot, but only like, PG 13 Cheesy

Find me a word we can use for this. I'll take anything usable and with some weight.

Yeah, while at that, here's a fun history fact. About 10-12 days ago, few days after launch; I personally had a small chat trying to talk out people to do a restart.
They were kinda like: "OH yeah let's do restart". And I was like "Oh, I dunno, you really think making 40 BTC coins that people bought worthless is best idea?"
Eventually it came through, but now it seems it was also a alternative plan to cash in on pre-mine. Sorry to say, but it makes me pissed when I think about it.

YEAH; we all wanna save our stakes, do something, motivation ranks from greed to higher motives with this, BUT, it's fair enough for those who wanna add up to the picture.

Whale, dude, some patience is also a virtue. We're still 10h in before deadline to do anything.
BTW, if you think you can get those people at Cryptorush to pause OR give HEX another few weeks before they do anything, it would be SUPERFREAKING OUT OF SPACE AWESOME.

And btw - I'm not gonna be at computer tomorrow (I actually have a days work offline things to do, sorry people), so I hope Kroustue comes through and does something with OP.
I can start back with heavy work on Friday.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:13:23 PM

Yeah, you know - "REBOOT" it's not like used as a word to reset this and do what you described.
It's like making a new RoboCop. It's still bad ass fighter bot, but only like, PG 13 Cheesy

Find me a word we can use for this. I'll take anything usable and with some weight.

Yeah, while at that, here's a fun history fact. About 10-12 days ago, few days after launch; I personally had a small chat trying to talk out people to do a restart.
They were kinda like: "OH yeah let's do restart". And I was like "Oh, I dunno, you really think making 40 BTC coins that people bought worthless is best idea?"
Eventually it came through, but now it seems it was also a alternative plan to cash in on pre-mine. Sorry to say, but it makes me pissed when I think about it.

YEAH; we all wanna save our stakes, do something, motivation ranks from greed to higher motives with this, BUT, it's fair enough for those who wanna add up to the picture.

Whale, dude, some patience is also a virtue. We're still 10h in before deadline to do anything.
BTW, if you think you can get those people at Cryptorush to pause OR give HEX another few weeks before they do anything, it would be SUPERFREAKING OUT OF SPACE AWESOME.

And btw - I'm not gonna be at computer tomorrow (I actually have a days work offline things to do, sorry people), so I hope Kroustue comes through and does something with OP.
I can start back with heavy work on Friday.

Why do you want to stop trading on cryptorush, this is ridicules. All miners will be gone, what do you think? Will people still mine it if you cannot trade it?

In fact based on above statement to give me the idea to just stop mining, as it seems that you want to stop trading this coin, so why should i mine?
whale123

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

Stoping the exchange would be step back.
We need more exchanges, not less.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: