Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123097 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

Devs don't appear but asking for donations.  Angry I think people want to see some new things and then perhaps people will donate.

Well, there is time left until 00.00h.

What happens at 00.00h?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CallSaul

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:33:26 PM

Malcom's Dad comes by and whips bad kids Cheesy

We had this kinda thing where dev team was to respond. THO; they did. And c'mon, folks - Krostue mentioned he has more than just a paper wallet prepared.
Not sure what to do anymore. Luckily I have a whole day of physical work tomorrow so I can think while digging out holes Cheesy

edit: for the plants, not bodies :p
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:34:18 PM

Devs don't appear but asking for donations.  Angry I think people want to see some new things and then perhaps people will donate.

What happens at 00.00h?

(…)
1. TO "OLD / CURRENT" DEV TEAM: Please, get back to us here, by 00:00, 20th March (day and a half from now, about 35h), and state your future involvement.
Fail to do so in given time will result with community take over. Which may happen anyway, unless the news/posts we get are REALLY good. And I mean really good.
(…)

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:40:52 PM

What happens at 00.00h?

(…)
1. TO "OLD / CURRENT" DEV TEAM: Please, get back to us here, by 00:00, 20th March (day and a half from now, about 35h), and state your future involvement.
Fail to do so in given time will result with community take over. Which may happen anyway, unless the news/posts we get are REALLY good. And I mean really good.
(…)

Why taking over, you can for example just do your job as community and promote the coin. What will be different when taking over the coin or promote it?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:45:15 PM

Ok, i'm out of here... pitty... but if some people from the community think that they can take over a coin, then it is for my the sign to stop mining HEX (as i'm here for making money, not for mining all day and then take over by someone), so you will see a nice drop in hashrate....
CallSaul

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Devs don't appear but asking for donations.  Angry I think people want to see some new things and then perhaps people will donate.

What happens at 00.00h?

(…)
(…)

Why taking over, you can for example just do your job as community and promote the coin. What will be different when taking over the coin or promote it?

I'm glad you asked. Tho, you're right, take over is strong word.

I had these other words: working together, or leaving some stuff to those willing. Not sure.

If you ask me (again those cool words); I'd completely destroy this topic filled with basically: "premine gone", "can't sync" and "sell wall" posts and do new marketing based on fresh new stuff, not painful history.
BUT last time I tried to do so, REALLY in favor of myself and people both, didn't go so well.

And basically, we need to also get new people on board to help. I'm not so happy about putting much effort into stuff and then one day Cook coming and saying, here's OFFICIAL wallet update (for example).
And yes, this full on ignoring by the "Walt" and "Cook" is a bitch slap basically.

I myself get pissed because the longer we wait, the faster things go into oblivion.
patryk006

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:48:30 PM

price in doge 0.06 satoshi o.O
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:50:07 PM

this unpublished ultimatum clock was never posted/delivered to theCook//

placebo, i would really be disappoint if you left right now. whats another 12 hrs? it would not make any sense to turn your back right before Season 2

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
CallSaul

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:52:40 PM

placebo, i would really be disappoint if you left right now. whats another 12 hrs? it would not make any sense to turn your back right before Season 2

You had no luck in getting into touch?
Shame.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:57:19 PM

From the moment it is clear what is happening with this coin i will decide if i come back to mine it or not.

A coin is only successful if community is promoting the coin!!! It got nothing to do anymore with innovacion or a active DEV. As we are all sales people. DEV launch the coin and make sure that it stay working ,and we as community (sales persons) need to find new sites that want to use the coins.
HeisenbergHex (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:00:38 PM

i got in touch. but i did not think that this was actually a real authentic ultimatum. or i would have informed him that he needed to respond two hours ago, before he went out computer shopping. we all have our own personal trails in life. not all of us want them public. theCook will surface and join the newly reunited original team. With the help of CallSaul@heisenberghex.com our team will soon have the capacity to take on other official new crew members.

Dev Donations: Tde6orMb6qscKKtco7oSh37jH2WMUZ7vuX
krostue

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:04:26 PM

From the moment it is clear what is happening with this coin...

could you please explain it to me? cause I've been trying to figure it out since before March 1st.

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
krostue

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:05:52 PM

Thanks for the first deposit of  Amount:   1,100,011.00000000

IF you are turning your back, where is that hot million going?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:11:08 PM

I believe i have the deposit address so i will just give it back to the person that it was coming from...and my other coins i will just dump on the market, and give away to the tatars anyway, will not be a lot, but it will be something. I will just find another coin, a coin that doesn't talk about take over etc to support the people of crimea.
heisenberghex.com

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:18:23 PM

well. it truly is sad to see you back-peddle.
if you follow through with the intended start-up gift to the grocery-store then perhaps you can match our funds and we will send you the wallet to give it to them on. dunno when your mission became all about making newborns millionaires. Accountability and accessibility are things we find important. Do you want to contributed to the website directly to have your own #helptatars page? I was in the process of adding it just now, but if you are not serious about your money... then perhaps I will wait to see how your flippant contributions may or maynot fit into the grand scheme.
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:28:07 PM

Guys please stop squabbling - Placebo's Tartar idea is by far the best thing that HEX has going for it right now - it might do good and get us press - But let's keep working together - I agree that asking for funds at this stage is lame - we should be working together to get the coin more well known with whatever ideas we can work together on - Tartar don't go you know that HEX is a great branding opportunity that is what drew you here and once we get our shit together this coin will take off and we will all be kicking ourselves for not buying more when it was at 1...d DEVs it is good to see you coming back from the dead and I agree with Kros that we all have to figure out what we can contribute - Placebo already has figured that out his TARTAR idea is awesome (I still have to send you funds don't go away)...
HeisenbergHex (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:28:18 PM

I believe i have the deposit address so i will just give it back to the person that it was coming from...and my other coins i will just dump on the market, and give away to the tatars anyway, will not be a lot, but it will be something. I will just find another coin, a coin that doesn't talk about take over etc to support the people of crimea.

Placebo,

Please don't do that. I am about to make an announcement regarding HEX, here, within the next 3 hours (We are just formalizing, editing, and formatting the announcement right now).

The announcement we are making is going to pump some much needed life into this project, and I promise you that it will have NOTHING to do with supporting partisan political factions, or any other such polarizing alignments.

That's NOT to in any way disparage the plight of any group of people, as we here at HEX are sympathetic to ALL peoples who must bear the brunt of war, or who are caught up in geopolitical events that they cannot control that may negatively affect their life and freedom.

But HEX IS NOT about that.  

HEX is a NEUTRAL TOOL OF COMMERCE.

If you want to personally use your own hex resources to provide aid to a particular segment of the earth's population, that is up to YOU.

But HEX itself will march under nobody's standard aside from it's own. I hope that everyone is clear about that.

Stay tuned for the upcoming announcement, we're pretty sure you guys are going to like it.

Dev Donations: Tde6orMb6qscKKtco7oSh37jH2WMUZ7vuX
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:33:33 PM

Placebo,

Please don't do that. I am about to make an announcement regarding HEX, here, within the next 3 hours (We are just formalizing, editing, and formatting the announcement right now).

The announcement we are making is going to pump some much needed life into this project, and I promise you that it will have NOTHING to do with supporting partisan political factions, or any other such polarizing alignments.

That's NOT to in any way disparage the plight of any group of people, as we here at HEX are sympathetic to ALL peoples who must bear the brunt of war, or who are caught up in geopolitical events that they cannot control that may negatively affect their life and freedom.

If you want to personally use your own hex resources to provide aid to a particular segment of the earth's population, that is up to YOU.

But HEX itself will march under nobody's standard aside from it's own. I hope that everyone is clear about that.

Stay tuned for the upcoming announcement, we're pretty sure you guys are going to like it.

Sorry but HEISENBERG always picked sides and I think HEX should have the BALLS to do that too.
PartyVids

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:35:24 PM

Placebo,

Sorry but HEISENBERG always picked sides and I think HEX should have the BALLS to do that too.

HEX is a NEUTRAL TOOL OF COMMERCE.  Cool
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:43:02 PM

Thanks for the first deposit of  Amount:   1,100,011.00000000

Placebo,

So what the hell is going on? A guy is here putting pressure of taking over HEX? It even looks like Crimea suddenly... If the coin stay with the original owner, then i will of course continue doing what i was planning to do. I've put my miner on HEX because of the current owner not because of someone that start putting pressure on the community and talk bullshit of taking over this coin. It is already bad enough that Russia has take (over) Crimea.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: