Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123097 times)
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:27:23 PM

Easy way to bring the price higher: remove your sell orders from 1 and 2 satoshi.

Really, there must be some people who put lots of BTC on sale at 2 and 1 satoshi, hoping for quick money, but you won't get anything unless you move your coins higher. Your greed is stopping you from earning anything.

Remove your sell orders now and profit soon.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H34P5PR4Y

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:44:21 AM

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A 12,000 BTC SELL WALL @ 1 SAT ON CRYPTORUSH. I THINK THE FUCKTARD WHO STOLE THE PREMINE AND FUCKED OVER THE DEV TEAM WHILE STEALING THE SOURCE CODE BEFORE LAUNCH PUT IT THERE. AND TO EVERY HEX HATER. IF YOU DONT LIKE HEX DO NOT WASTE YOUR ENERGY BITCHING ABOUT HOW YOU DONT LIKE IT OR HOW YOU THINK IT WILL NOT SUCCEED.  BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY THINK IT IS HERE TO STAY.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:48:55 AM

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A 12,000 BTC SELL WALL @ 1 SAT ON CRYPTORUSH. I THINK THE FUCKTARD WHO STOLE THE PREMINE AND FUCKED OVER THE DEV TEAM WHILE STEALING THE SOURCE CODE BEFORE LAUNCH PUT IT THERE. AND TO EVERY HEX HATER. IF YOU DONT LIKE HEX DO NOT WASTE YOUR ENERGY BITCHING ABOUT HOW YOU DONT LIKE IT OR HOW YOU THINK IT WILL NOT SUCCEED.  BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY THINK IT IS HERE TO STAY.

Unless something happened quickly and I missed it, you were looking at the total volume of btc worth of coins for sale. Crypto Rush added that and it would be nice if there was a better distinction from that and the sell book.
H34P5PR4Y

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:59:43 AM

Unless something happened quickly and I missed it, you were looking at the total volume of btc worth of coins for sale. Crypto Rush added that and it would be nice if there was a better distinction from that and the sell book.

My bad i probably shouldn't look at the markets when Ive only just woken up
whale123

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:41:03 AM

The sell walls are because of people who don't understand that by trying to sell their coins cheap they are blocking the coin's development.
By removing the sell orders they would benefit much more than now.
Those people seem not to understand that it is extremely dangerous to keep the coins on the exchange and not in the wallet. It would be very funny to see attack on Cryptorush and people losing those coins because of leaving them on the exchange for extended period of time.

Remember: do not keep your coins on the exchange or you might lose them.

southerncross

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:44:35 AM

Look on the bright side, that figure denotes a market cap of around $7,000,000 Smiley

What we need is something like this http://www.drmeth.com/ I'll put a 1 BTC bounty for it.
altnote

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:28:50 AM

I agree that the coin won't go anywhere as long as people are piling sell orders at 1 and 2 satoshi.
I think there are two options:
1) People should remove all the sell orders from 1 and 2 satoshi.
2) We should relaunch the coin and start from the beginning. Of course people will lose their coins but if the coins are worthless now because of people's greed, that's not a big loss.
If you don't want option 2, remove your coins from the market. If you want option 2, add your coins to the market to build even higher walls. Let's vote!
whale123

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:16:45 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 09:27:30 AM by whale123

I agree that the coin won't go anywhere as long as people are piling sell orders at 1 and 2 satoshi.
2) We should relaunch the coin and start from the beginning. Of course people will lose their coins but if the coins are worthless now because of people's greed, that's not a big loss.
If you don't want option 2, remove your coins from the market. If you want option 2, add your coins to the market to build even higher walls. Let's vote!

Interesting idea. Using an exchange as a voting system/
So something like:
- place your sell orders on 1 or 2 satoshi if you want the reset of the coin (all coins become worthless and we start from scratch)
- place your sell orders on 3+ satoshi if you don't want the reset of the coin (all the coins remain valuable and their value grows because people removed the sell walls)
Count total number of coins being part of the voting and decide what to do.

I am personally against option number 1, because many people paid money for their coins and would be unhappy to lose it, but I understand that if can't sell the coin then they are worthless anyway. So let the community decide!

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:32:57 AM

Are you fucking kidding??!! Lose all your coins to start again?? If I lost my coins do you really think I (or anyone else) would waste time again. I've never heard such a ridiculous statement being touted as an "option".

whale123

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:08:31 AM

Are you fucking kidding??!! Lose all your coins to start again?? If I lost my coins do you really think I (or anyone else) would waste time again. I've never heard such a ridiculous statement being touted as an "option".

I wouldn't be happy to lose my coins too, but I understand the guys reasoning. If you can't sell the coins now (or won't be able to sell them in the future) they are worthless anyway. Resetting the coin might scare some people and make them not invest in the coin again but it would also attract new people, so it might be quite good. I really like the idea behind Heisenberg (rapid decrease in number of coins and the meme potantial) and personally I would invest in the coin again in case of reboot. If the reboot is done in a smart way the price would go up rapidly and you would regain what you lost due to the reboot. I see good and bad sides of both options, so I won't pick a side. Will be happy with either decision you make and I like the voting system by placing coins on the exchange. 1 and 2 satoshi if you wan't a reboot and 3+ satoshi if you don't want it. I pulled my coins of the exchange so I am not voting but it will be interesting to see how situation develops. But there should be a deadline on voting.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:16:19 AM

Why would a reboot be any different? If the coin has a reboot, then it's still Heisenberg. What your trying to do is create scarcity to add value. Imagine the great comments your going to get from guys who were dupe out of their coins, only to reboot with the same Meme. I agree the theme has great potential, but that's in the name, nothing to do with a reboot.

Don't expect any nice comments from me if it's rebooted to attract "new people".

There are too many other money making options than to be bothered doing this all over again. The defiinition of insanity is doing the same thing twice, and expecting a different result.

Reboot my ass, you've either got a good team or you haven't!
whale123

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:27:20 AM

I guess the community should decide.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:00:01 PM

+111111111111111111111111111

That altnote guy is a fucking asshole!!!! He don't know what he is talking about!!! Maybe @altnote, give all your coins to the community and move away from this thread.... remember 'THE COINS ARE WORTHLESS', so give it away, and move to another coin.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:35:38 PM

+111111111111111111111111111

That altnote guy is a fucking asshole!!!! He don't know what he is talking about!!! Maybe @altnote, give all your coins to the community and move away from this thread.... remember 'THE COINS ARE WORTHLESS', so give it away, and move to another coin.

Brilliant Idea! I second that!
HeisenbergHex (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

UPDATE
    • Accounts Recovered
    • Original Team 100% Back
    • Main ANN post Updated.
    • Public Bounties have Updated Totals
    • Current Website Updated

OUTLOOK (coming soon)
      • Tonight: Integrating New Members
      • Newly Revised Matrix Graphic (without TYPO)
      • Private Bounties are Being Developed
      • New BETTER Site is Under Construction
      • Development Announcement This Weekend

Dev Donations: Tde6orMb6qscKKtco7oSh37jH2WMUZ7vuX
      pakole69

Activity: 266
      Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
      March 21, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

UPDATE
        • Accounts Recovered
        • Main ANN post Updated.

OUTLOOK (coming soon)

GREAT NEWS!!![/list][/list]

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
          ❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
          Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
          balsi

Activity: 126

View Profile
          March 21, 2014, 03:28:11 PM

UPDATE
            • Accounts Recovered
            • Main ANN post Updated.

OUTLOOK (coming soon)

Welcome back devs! Now I'm buying more while it's still at 1 sat!  Shocked[/list][/list]
              etoque
              Legendary

Activity: 1974
              Merit: 1000

View Profile
              March 21, 2014, 03:45:41 PM

UPDATE
                • Accounts Recovered
                • Main ANN post Updated.

OUTLOOK (coming soon)

Welcome back devs! Now I'm buying more while it's still at 1 sat!  Shocked[/list][/list]

I'm glad to hear that Smiley
                  Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
                  March 21, 2014, 04:50:01 PM

UPDATE
                    • Accounts Recovered
                    • Main ANN post Updated.

OUTLOOK (coming soon)

Glad to see your back and on it! ... not that you were gone, just not as visible.[/list][/list]

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
                      ― H.P. Lovecraft
                      whale123

View Profile
                      March 21, 2014, 10:42:10 PM

Sell wall at 1 satoshi piling up and it will continue to pile if we won't do something.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
                        Print  

Jump to: