Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123097 times)
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:57:54 PM

...even if I'm not that active in this thread I did many things behind the scenes.

My sentiments exactly. I read this thread more than my personal eMail... lol. how would you like me to have updated you for the last few days?

"Oh, sorry EVERYONE, its seems i have NO updates, cause no one cares enough to answer my emails, or give a shit lately."

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:59:15 PM

Krostue, what do you think about the relaunch idea and what would you need to do this?

krostue

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 08:04:10 PM

I am about to launch the new website (this evening), even thought it is not 100% ready.

I have been trying to develop an aspect of the website which would offer a service no other coin is currently. LOL but its hard to get this one thing done as i have NO out of pocket money to pay to pay for it. The one person on our team who is willing to get it done, has been STALLED due to technical issues. These could have been easily solved with some cooperation from Saul... and have yet to receive any answer from my emails going back 10 days ago.

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
krostue

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 08:06:06 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 12:38:22 AM by krostue

a) Krostue, sorry lad, I don't have absolutely nothing against you, but you obviously are not guy fast/strong enough to cope with shit of this size.
I actually understand most - if you put effort - and people dig holes under you - OF COURSE you get pissed, mad or even depressed. I dig that, as human, 100%.
BUT that said, I was with no type of heads up, explanations or any specific communication shared with couple of docs, some emails. Well, I can say for sure, when I receive 2 google drive shared files with no info what the heck is that about anyway, I can't be like running around asking questions too much as it treats my time very poorly. I'm sorry, but it's not best way to do shit.

DAT^IRONY
FLOG me in public even though you don't answer eMails for 10 days?
I give you access to update the content of the website and you don't even open it?
OK so, I am also supposed to be a mind reader and preemptively answer the questions that you can't even take the time to ask? ...you know aside from the FIVE eMail I sent you.
nice

Please, if you could answer me one question: What was your point of even "joining the team" if you were just going to defect from it?

krostue

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 08:08:12 PM

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/?channel=#HEX

skya

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:14:02 PM

Not sure what I think about the coin, but ~500,000 - ~1,000,000 a block at launch...

I'll through some hash at it Smiley

If only as a toast to the Heisenberg, Walt Whitman, and the insanity of it all.

Frankly, I think this launch fits the vibe it's going for, lol.

See you there friends,

good lucky
whale123

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:52:55 PM

Very good things going behind the scenes!

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:40:58 PM

Great! I'm gonna put some hash back on HEX.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:47:42 PM

Very good things going behind the scenes!

Care to elaborate on that statement Whale123?
jcpbs

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:06:56 PM

Can't sync wallet. Anyone having the same issue?

P.S. Never mind. It's working now, very slowly... but working.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:54:32 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 02:27:01 AM by HEISENAIR

Guys. Interested parties need to form a group to take this coin from the Devs. They have been given ample chance to keep their coin. But no longer. Their incompetence is costing us money, and I for one will not stand this any longer.

Devs, if you ever read this notice, you must help in giving the reigns over as you clearly have shown little interest in this project.

If you Insist on staying in control, I will dump my 750 Million coins at 1 Satoshi. I will not have you be complete dicks and expect me to just wait like a lost puppy.

Who is interested, and who has the technical know how to be able to take this to a level it deserves? Once we have a solid team, we can take this further.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:41:54 AM

I am about to launch the new website (this evening), even thought it is not 100% ready.

I have been trying to develop an aspect of the website which would offer a service no other coin is currently. LOL but its hard to get this one thing done as i have NO out of pocket money to pay to pay for it. The one person on our team who is willing to get it done, has been STALLED due to technical issues. These could have been easily solved with some cooperation from Saul... and have yet to receive any answer from my emails going back 10 days ago.

Launch the website! I'm eager to see it.
whale123

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:40:11 AM

Guys. Interested parties need to form a group to take this coin from the Devs. They have been given ample chance to keep their coin. But no longer. Their incompetence is costing us money, and I for one will not stand this any longer.

Devs, if you ever read this notice, you must help in giving the reigns over as you clearly have shown little interest in this project.

If you Insist on staying in control, I will dump my 750 Million coins at 1 Satoshi. I will not have you be complete dicks and expect me to just wait like a lost puppy.

Who is interested, and who has the technical know how to be able to take this to a level it deserves? Once we have a solid team, we can take this further.

And how would dumping your 750 million coins help the situation? Such empty threats won't help the coin. Noone would by those coins from you for 1 satoshi and you would only worsen the situation, harming yourself and not the devs. Why? Because you are the one who have the coins. Dev's don't have any coins, so they wouldn't care about you dumping the price. They would probably switch off the website then and go away and you would be the one who stays with 750 million worthless coins. How is that a good plan? So try not to threat them but do something for the coin. You should be the one who is most interested in it because you seem to be the biggest HEX holder of all. Actually, at this point you might be the only one who should be MOST interested in it, because there seems to be noone else to have so many coins. People invested much less, so they don't care about the price that much. And they care even less if they read threats like that. I wouldn't be amazed if devs after reading this would just go away, because they don't earn anything from working on that coin. How you can help? As far as I know, current situation is that Krostue is working on the website and he is about to finish it soon. Saul is really good at talking to people, so he should handle the communication (Twitter, marketing of the coin on Bitcointalk). However they have noone who knows anything about the technical issues of the coin (compiling wallets, forking etc.), so third member of the team would be welcomed. You don't see any changes in that because there is noone who can do that. Original devs aborted the project on day one. Krostue and Saul took over and they are trying to do as much good as they can. If you know how to help, do it, if not, don't. However don't expect that it will be done by the others. They don't have the financial motivation that you do.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:54:24 AM

And how would dumping your 750 million coins help the situation? Such empty threats won't help the coin. Noone would by those coins from you for 1 satoshi and you would only worsen the situation, harming yourself and not the devs. Why? Because you are the one who have the coins. Dev's don't have any coins, so they wouldn't care about you dumping the price. They would probably switch off the website then and go away and you would be the one who stays with 750 million worthless coins. How is that a good plan? So try not to threat them but do something for the coin. You should be the one who is most interested in it because you seem to be the biggest HEX holder of all. Actually, at this point you might be the only one who should be MOST interested in it, because there seems to be noone else to have so many coins. People invested much less, so they don't care about the price that much. And they care even less if they read threats like that. I wouldn't be amazed if devs after reading this would just go away, because they don't earn anything from working on that coin. How you can help? As far as I know, current situation is that Krostue is working on the website and he is about to finish it soon. Saul is really good at talking to people, so he should handle the communication (Twitter, marketing of the coin on Bitcointalk). However they have noone who knows anything about the technical issues of the coin (compiling wallets, forking etc.), so third member of the team would be welcomed. You don't see any changes in that because there is noone who can do that. Original devs aborted the project on day one. Krostue and Saul took over and they are trying to do as much good as they can. If you know how to help, do it, if not, don't. However don't expect that it will be done by the others. They don't have the financial motivation that you do.

I think you misunderstand my position. I have sent personal messages to both Saul and Krostue. They are both doing the right thing and making huge efforts getting the coin up and running. However, the Dev team have basically ignored them completely.

My threat was if they insist on keeping the coin, thus driving it into oblivion, I don't give a crap what they think when they read my post. They have had ample time to do some work, they were given a second chance after deserting the thread, yet still nothing. If these incompetent Devs insist on keeping the coins it is dead anyway. You do realise this don't you? So your damn right I'll dump my coins, and No I don't expect people to buy them. The point is they will kill the coin anyway.

I have donated 10 million coins to Krostue, and happy to continue to do so. So don't come on here as if I'm the enemy. You need to sit back chill, and not treat me as the enemy.

I will work with Krostue and Saul, I will donate only if the Devs are changed. So Whale 123. Why not join me, and push for the new team?!

When I see direction and leadership is underway, I can also buy a ton more coins too. That will help the coin. But ONLY when things are handed over to the people here who care. And while we're at it, why not elaborate on "Big things happening behind the scenes"? Is this for real, or just hopeful thinking?
whale123

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:14:38 AM

OK, glad we are on the same page now. As for the big things, as far as I know the work on the website is almost finished (Krostue), Saul has all that we need to launch on the second exchange (the coins counter, Saul please confirm!), and I am in touch with several people who hold total 3 BTC worth of coins at the exchange and trying to negotiate with them to pull down the sell walls. Also, relaunch is an option (not a reset but a relaunch, so noone is losing their coins, this is a marketing thing - launching the coin for the second time with more exchanges, new website, new dev team etc. MEOW pulled this off with great success). Also I agree that despite there are things going on behind the scenes the lack of communication makes people worried, so there should be more Twitter updates and posts on Bitcointalk, even if they are like "still working on the website / second exchange". Heisenair, if you are really willing to invest more in the coin if the thing start moving, building a nice buy support at 1 satoshi would be nice. Also if you know how to persuade people to take down their sell orders would be nice. They will probably disappear when we move to the new exchange soon, but bringing them down now would be nice.

whale123

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

And as for the devs, you can consider them changed. They have not replied on e-mails etc. I think of Krostue & Saul the new leaders. I hope they will accept that leadership.

What we need to do now.
Krostue -> finish the website, hand over Twitter access to Saul
Saul -> prepare one of your nice long posts to promote the coin on Bitcointalk, launch the second exchange
Me -> trying to negotiate with people to take sheir sell orders down or move them higher

RELAUNCH!

HeisenbergHex (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:24:16 AM

Looking for more team players who can actually stick to their commitments. Thanks for all of you who stuck with this coin, so far.
This evening I responded to a PM from btcltcdigger for services which can take HEX to the next level.
-Krostue

Dev Donations: Tde6orMb6qscKKtco7oSh37jH2WMUZ7vuX
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:27:08 AM

OK, glad we are on the same page now. As for the big things, as far as I know the work on the website is almost finished (Krostue), Saul has all that we need to launch on the second exchange (the coins counter, Saul please confirm!), and I am in touch with several people who hold total 3 BTC worth of coins at the exchange and trying to negotiate with them to pull down the sell walls. Also, relaunch is an option (not a reset but a relaunch, so noone is losing their coins, this is a marketing thing - launching the coin for the second time with more exchanges, new website, new dev team etc. MEOW pulled this off with great success). Also I agree that despite there are things going on behind the scenes the lack of communication makes people worried, so there should be more Twitter updates and posts on Bitcointalk, even if they are like "still working on the website / second exchange". Heisenair, if you are really willing to invest more in the coin if the thing start moving, building a nice buy support at 1 satoshi would be nice. Also if you know how to persuade people to take down their sell orders would be nice. They will probably disappear when we move to the new exchange soon, but bringing them down now would be nice.

Excellent!

I too consider Krostue and Saul as the current team. Once we have this officially we really can make this a great coin.

To help a little on the way, "IF" we get the new team and Re Launch as you say Whale123, I will donate 50 Million coins to the team. I will also do whatever I can to help you convince people to remove their sell orders. All of this can be done after the Website is done, and new plans are made so we have a "kick ass" product to launch.

This WILL be a success if we work together with the new team, as we are all wanting this to succeed.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:36:25 AM

I was also thinking how we can help the community, whilst also helping the coin and giving it a good image.

What about setting up a charity for Kids with Cancer? Remember this whole Heiseneberg thing started with Walt getting cancer. This would give very positive exposure as well as publicity and will give us some media exposure. We could simply set up a HEX icon with "donate here".

Just an idea, but we would be getting very positive exposure and also the satisfaction of helping kids in need.

Thoughts?
whale123

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:52:11 AM

Krostue? Saul? Your move.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: