Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123097 times)
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:50:29 AM

Interesting, I picked up this coin early thinking it would have a future and now it's came to 12 year old hash tag wars.. and spamming of a forum that's scraped bitcointalk.
I still hold hopes that my millions of coins will bring me back something but I've been checking the exchanges the last couple weeks and haven't even seen a buy order for 1 satoshi.
I wish everyone luck but I'm un-subscribing to this thread now, it's turned into a troll match and not even an entertaining one.  Undecided
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:53:56 AM

Who exactly is the new team? Haven't heard from Saul in a while.

At the moment, this project needs a manager who is unbiased and able to make decisions objectively, and a team that will work together. The Manager makes the final decision and the team cooperates to achieve the goal. At the moment, we just have a mess and too much infighting and name calling. The coin will go nowhere at all with this behavior.

I agree that there is too much chaos. People are doing some things but they are out of sync. It's nice to say that "the coin belongs to community" but it does not lead us where we were supposed to go.

For example there is an exchange that want's to add us. They are having some errors and noone is responding to them giving the advice how to fix the problem. This is not good. I don't know anything about those technical issues but I've never claimed to know nor to be the official part of the team. What should a proper manager/dev to? He should IMMEDIATELY find out what's the problem and fix it. If he does not know how to do this, he should search the internet and/or ask some people (there are many people on other altcoins IRC channel that are willing to help, try #kittehcoin at Freenode).

Saul is a good motivational speaker.
Krostue still believes in the coin.
But I guess none of them is a proper person for the position of a leader, who can make fast and accurate decisions and act quickly. Come one! There is an exchange that wants to add us and noone from the team solved that problem! We definitely need someone commited to join the team and be the leader.

Heisenair , you seem to be commited to the coin. And since everyone is talking that the coin belongs to community I (as a part of that community) vote for you to be the proper leader, that could cooperate with other people (Krostue, CallSaul etc.) but who will act and take responsibility for the issues. How do you feel about that? Or maybe there is someone else who would like to take the lead?

There are so many good things that are cooking.
For example:
- an exchange is willing to add us
- Cryptorush is willing to treat us as the "exit coin". They are having solvency issues and they don't have enough bitcoins so they are ready to ask their users tu buy HEX coin instead. They are waiting for a green light from me and for a person who could be on their chat on that day. This is huge opportunity that would be offered only to a few coins and I am not sure if this deal is still valid but maybe it is. And if we missed it, we missed HUGE PUMP. And all because we didn't manage to do everything that we needed in time.

Davidbc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:53:37 AM

We have to get it some press, lots of breaking bad fans out there.
whale123

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:15:08 AM

I guess most people don't know where are we on those things:
- when is the relaunch date and what is needed to it?
- why aren't we on the second exchange yet despite the fact that they want to add us?
- when should Cryptorush announce us as the exit coin?

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:23:28 AM

We have to get it some press, lots of breaking bad fans out there.

yeah a press release for the future of the coin.
whale123

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:40:54 AM

SwapHole.com would really like to add your coin HEX, but I can't get the wallet to work.

Code:
WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

Come on guys, there is an exchange that wants to add us and we are doing nothing about it??? Seriously, if anyone knows a thing about technical issues of the altcoins (I don't) please respond to them immediately, because we are losing the change to get on the second exchange right now.

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:43:44 AM

Who exactly is the new team? Haven't heard from Saul in a while.

At the moment, this project needs a manager who is unbiased and able to make decisions objectively, and a team that will work together. The Manager makes the final decision and the team cooperates to achieve the goal. At the moment, we just have a mess and too much infighting and name calling. The coin will go nowhere at all with this behavior.

I agree that there is too much chaos. People are doing some things but they are out of sync. It's nice to say that "the coin belongs to community" but it does not lead us where we were supposed to go.

For example there is an exchange that want's to add us. They are having some errors and noone is responding to them giving the advice how to fix the problem. This is not good. I don't know anything about those technical issues but I've never claimed to know nor to be the official part of the team. What should a proper manager/dev to? He should IMMEDIATELY find out what's the problem and fix it. If he does not know how to do this, he should search the internet and/or ask some people (there are many people on other altcoins IRC channel that are willing to help, try #kittehcoin at Freenode).

Saul is a good motivational speaker.
Krostue still believes in the coin.
But I guess none of them is a proper person for the position of a leader, who can make fast and accurate decisions and act quickly. Come one! There is an exchange that wants to add us and noone from the team solved that problem! We definitely need someone commited to join the team and be the leader.

Heisenair , you seem to be commited to the coin. And since everyone is talking that the coin belongs to community I (as a part of that community) vote for you to be the proper leader, that could cooperate with other people (Krostue, CallSaul etc.) but who will act and take responsibility for the issues. How do you feel about that? Or maybe there is someone else who would like to take the lead?

There are so many good things that are cooking.
For example:
- an exchange is willing to add us
- Cryptorush is willing to treat us as the "exit coin". They are having solvency issues and they don't have enough bitcoins so they are ready to ask their users tu buy HEX coin instead. They are waiting for a green light from me and for a person who could be on their chat on that day. This is huge opportunity that would be offered only to a few coins and I am not sure if this deal is still valid but maybe it is. And if we missed it, we missed HUGE PUMP. And all because we didn't manage to do everything that we needed in time.

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I would be happy to lead the team, depending on the thoughts of others.

Assuming I did that, and kept in communication with the "team", I'd like to know who exactly is on the team and what their roles are. I would give this coin direction, focus and help with the Marketing once we have a solid base. I will not, however, put up with in fighting and childish behavior. We need to project a professional image and clear direction for the coin. If there are any disagreements, this must be done in private. Perception is everything.

Also, if the group would want me to lead, I also make the final decisions on what's best for the group. That is the only way this works. If someone else is leader, that remains the same for them too.

Let's make this a coin people have faith in. I believe we need someone with technical knowhow. I am willing to commit HEX coins for the right people. I want this coin to survive, and thrive.

Interested to hear the thoughts of the community!?
whale123

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:54:50 AM

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I would be happy to lead the team, depending on the thoughts of others.

Assuming I did that, and kept in communication with the "team", I'd like to know who exactly is on the team and what their roles are. I would give this coin direction, focus and help with the Marketing once we have a solid base. I will not, however, put up with in fighting and childish behavior. We need to project a professional image and clear direction for the coin. If there are any disagreements, this must be done in private. Perception is everything.

Also, if the group would want me to lead, I also make the final decisions on what's best for the group. That is the only way this works. If someone else is leader, that remains the same for them too.

Let's make this a coin people have faith in. I believe we need someone with technical knowhow. I am willing to commit HEX coins for the right people. I want this coin to survive, and thrive.

Interested to hear the thoughts of the community!?

The proof that you are the proper person to lead us is that you respond to the messages fast.
And I guess noone will give you answer who is on the team. I guess if the community is OK with you leading us, then you will need to pick the team.

Also, extremely important thing is that I managed to strike huge deal to pump us on the 8th of April but in order for this to happen we need to be on a second exchange before 6th. If we are not, then we are losing our chance. This might be the biggest opportunity ever! Someone is willing to pump us and all they want is more than one exchange. I am talking loads of BTC here. As I said before, if we miss this opportunity I am quitting this coin and won't be supporting it ever. It takes a lot of effort to strike a deal like that and I need to concentrate on the communities that are actually willing to help on making such deals becoming a reality.

So forget the website. Forget the relaunch.
The only important thing at this specific moment is SECOND EXCHANGE or we are losing the pump and are staying at 1 satoshi (or actually 0 satoshi since noone is buying) forever.

So I am asking anyone who is reading this particular text - do whatever you can for us to get on the second exchange, don't wait for the others to do it BECAUSE THEY WON'T. If you fail to act before 6th of April, then you will probably stay with the bag of worthless coins. No big exchanges is going to add us unless we get some movement and we won't ever get that movement if we don't get that pump so this is our final chance. If the pump won't happen, the HEX coins are worthless because the bigger exchanges that I've contacted explicitedly said that they won't ever add us because we have not enough volume (actually our volume is 0). Noone will add a coin that has 0 volume and this is our last chance. If we miss it there is really no need for the developers to continue their work because noone will ever give us a chance like that. I have already moved to helping other coins but I am still willing to try with HEX once more, so I managed to strike this deal but if we fail it I also advice you to just move to other coins. However, if the deal happens, you all will be rich! Smiley

HEISENAIR

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:00:44 AM

Well we need to get cracking if we are to get a pump. Long term though, we need a solid coin.

I will contact the exchanges. Everyone that is a HEX enthusiast i urge you to join and get this thing listed.

Whalw123, You have done a stellar job getting this organised. I only hope you DO NOT quit the coin. We need quality people to stay.

Let's get cracking fellas!!
whale123

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:10:02 AM

Well we need to get cracking if we are to get a pump. Long term though, we need a solid coin.

Yeah, but this pump is the first step to become a solid coin.

I will contact the exchanges. Everyone that is a HEX enthusiast i urge you to join and get this thing listed.

I contacted many exchanges. Most didn't care to reply but some did and stated explicitely that the are not adding us and will not ever add us because we have no volume and noone bught/sold our coin for a long time. The only chance to prove them wrong is to change that and we can change that only with the pump and the pump will happen only if we are on the second exchange before 06.04.

Don't vote on Mintpal. There is no need for it. They won't add us anyway even if we are on the top place. They are looking at the volume and we don't have it.

Whalw123, You have done a stellar job getting this organised. I only hope you DO NOT quit the coin. We need quality people to stay.

If we manage to pull this I am definitely staying here because it will be the beginning of a thrilling ride. You would have to be stupid to quit at that point, after a successful pump and launching a second exchange. However if we lose this opportunity and won't be on the second exchange before 6.04 I am definitely leaving and I am not hiding this.

HEISENAIR

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:29:39 AM

I contacted many exchanges. Most didn't care to reply but some did and stated explicitely that the are not adding us and will not ever add us because we have no volume and noone bught/sold our coin for a long time. The only chance to prove them wrong is to change that and we can change that only with the pump and the pump will happen only if we are on the second exchange before 06.04.

Don't vote on Mintpal. There is no need for it. They won't add us anyway even if we are on the top place. They are looking at the volume and we don't have it.

If we manage to pull this I am definitely staying here because it will be the beginning of a thrilling ride. You would have to be stupid to quit at that point, after a successful pump and launching a second exchange. However if we lose this opportunity and won't be on the second exchange before 6.04 I am definitely leaving and I am not hiding this.

Sounds like Catch 22. Which also means if you've got negative replies, that you will be leaving the coin. I doubt this will be added in 2 days. This is unfortunate Whale123, as by the sounds, you will be gone. I understand your position. However, I for one will miss your constructive input with the team, and appreciate your honesty.

This coin isn't necessarily done though, I have significant BTC to pump anytime. The time though, would be when our shit is organised so public perception has a positive note, and a professional look. Once we have that, and then add a pump we stand a chance of launching.
whale123

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:07:16 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 11:18:53 AM by whale123

Sounds like Catch 22. Which also means if you've got negative replies, that you will be leaving the coin. I doubt this will be added in 2 days. This is unfortunate Whale123, as by the sounds, you will be gone. I understand your position. However, I for one will miss your constructive input with the team, and appreciate your honesty.

This coin isn't necessarily done though, I have significant BTC to pump anytime. The time though, would be when our shit is organised so public perception has a positive note, and a professional look. Once we have that, and then add a pump we stand a chance of launching.

Theese might be amazing times for this coin.
You seem like a devoted person and the pump might move us forward.
One of the exchanges is willing to add us but they are having technical issues. I quoted them earlier.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:42:30 PM

Are there any Developers working on this coin?
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:48:49 PM

+1 for Heisenair to lead this project.

My trolling this forum last night was a litmus test to see if the current leaders were actually ready to lead. I vote Heisenair.

We also need at least one programmer/developer on this team.
thesociableme

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:47:45 PM

SwapHole.com would really like to add your coin HEX, but I can't get the wallet to work.

Code:
WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

Come on guys, there is an exchange that wants to add us and we are doing nothing about it??? Seriously, if anyone knows a thing about technical issues of the altcoins (I don't) please respond to them immediately, because we are losing the change to get on the second exchange right now.

Have them use my source for the wallet:

https://github.com/theSociableme/HeisenbergHex

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  New AltCoin Dice Site | BoomDice  |  Currently Beta Testing  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
thesociableme

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:51:31 PM

Code:

I have sent him a PM with a link to my copy of the wallet source.

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:37:48 PM

I am going to re-design the Heisenberg Hex logo this weekend. Will post it for voting by the community.
thesociableme

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:55:13 PM

I am going to re-design the Heisenberg Hex logo this weekend. Will post it for voting by the community.

Try to take into account the copyrighted image thing that some of the exchanges were talking about....

And Thanks!

wzttide

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:57:39 PM

Market HEX/BTC launched on https://www.swaphole.com/

Get more information about SwapHole: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530080.0
DufeRobs

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:06:56 PM

I tried to understand and help in a previous message. But he didn't reply.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: