Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens?  (Read 7224 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

I think that at the moment the best solution would be to keep your tokens and coins in the long run, as the market is now low and sell even tokens does not make sense. You can sell only in case if there is pumping some of the coins.

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

The token that I got from bounty will be allocated to several baskets. Like investment to be held, and for me to sell when the price has increased. By holding the token, I hope that the price can increase many times over before, crypto often surprises the community. And the majority of tokens originating from qualified bounties can certainly adapt to increase value when crypto market prices are in favorable conditions.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

With this market condition that tends to be red and very volatile, it makes me more careful in implementing strategy for my crypto currency coins. I always monitor the market to get a consideration of what decisions I should take. There are some coins that I still keep and there are some coins that I have sold. Usually I keep the coin because the main reason is that the price of the coin is still so bad that I better be patient to hold it back than I experience a big loss because the selling price of the coin is not worth my effort to get the coin. While the coin that I have already sold is a coin that has a pretty good market price. I better sell these coins when the price is good enough than I wait for the price to improve in a situation that is still very volatile like this. It will be very risky because it could be that the price of the coin will not improve but it will get worse. Another reason I sell my coins is because I need money to fulfill my daily life so I'm willing or not willing, I have to sell the coin.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

for me personally for the results of the bounty for this year I mostly sell immediately when the exchange is there because if I force to hold the coin I will get a loss even I could hold coins from the bounty until now the coins are worthless and I'm sure many participants who did this because of the fact that for now if we hold the coin, the loss is what we get even though it all depends on the Bounty project.
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

In the last time I sell about 70 tokens and the rest I leave on storage, now of course market sank well and those coin can give well earn

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

I'm staking them.   Most have no value so my plan is to stockpile and hope for the best.  I do this for a hobby so I don't care as much about profit.  I profit by not spending money on another hobby as this one brings in a small amount.  I don't know ho wyou guys do this for a profit.  I would make more money picking up change off the street. 

very interesting opinion, i also think that at this moment, it is almost impossible to live from this, so I do not see a point in selling bounty coins immediately, it would not be enough for a nice dinner per coin
i do this to get some coins that might be worth in the future, since i missed to do that with BTC, i followed it from 2012, but did not collect it or trade, now i want to be in touch and stack some coins, maybe it will be worth some, but certainly cannot live at the moment from crypto, even with 10x coin value
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

It is not possible to sell tokens from bounty campaigns. Most of them are not traded on the stock exchange. This statistic has been lasting for several months.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

As far as I understand, most people don’t touch the bounty tokens or coins right away, of course, it’s necessary that time passes when the project becomes known and does something. It would be great if everything was like that.
Takia

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

yes, it is sold if the price is what I want, but if the price is not suitable, it will be kept waiting for the price to be high Wink
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

talking about the reality now, I am sure that many bounty participants directly sell their tokens when they are registered on the stock exchange because they fear that the price of tokens will decrease but in my opinion it is natural because if we survive, we do not know how long the coins will rise and it's just a waste of time because the results to be obtained are not worth it.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

Now I keep my tokens because if something comes with a bounty then it costs very little money, I think it's worth selling when there will be the next bullish trend!
If you believe that the token that is held has the potential for the future it can be a profitable step,but if the opposite happens then regret is obtained
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

I sell them immediately these days because believing in some of them make one regret most time. Their was this project i did some months back which worth nothing less than $800. And there are some news about holders intensive which makes me not to sell, believe me they latter turns out to be scam

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

I personally notice that most project that do bounties or airdrop don't really moon, so I decided that as soon as I receive my bounty rewards I sell 75% of it and hold 25%. Out of the 75% I take a profit of 25% and then reinvest the remaining 50% in other projects that are very promising.

meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

With this situation in the market, you can immediately sell your reward for bounty, if the price suits you. You can also transfer everything into ETH or BTC.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Each bounty hunter has his own recipe for becoming a rich man, but personally I think that it is worth selling only those tokens that are pumped up or the price of which has gradually increased and stands in one place, all the rest I keep until the moment of growth or fall.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

For me, of course it is very difficult to look at the projects that shoot , but I always stick to the strategy of 50 sell and 50 store , and of course in recent years very good money brings so!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Right now, in the current market condition. I prefer myself selling all the bounty tokens I got and maybe got a rebuy. Because as I have experience, most of the bounty tokens when exchange in the market, its price suddenly goes down. Holding them was the worst move.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

I sell 50% and hold 50%. The tokens are receive now have fallen in value to I have changed my plans to hold all the coins I have.

Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

I used to hold my bounty tokens, but after this strategy was not successful and my reward turned to dust during this year, I began to sell them immediately to earn at least something.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Gift tokens are better saved. I prefer to collect it as an investment asset if the token of the project that I got is good. sometimes when the project is not good, I immediately sell tokens when they can be sold. if you can't sell on Exchange, try offering it to your friends, maybe he wants to buy it  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: