Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens?  (Read 7224 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

this dip market I hold only the potential altcoins so that they will increase in the future, if not this year let see in the next year, I'm sure the market will recover.

phandiep

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

for us, what I do with my token, we better hold higher prices, so we will also make a lot of profits. Because now the market price is less stable.
I hold it everytime the market is falling, also I hold it for the better price once I sell it. But not all the time bounty token is worth to hold because I encounter a get token then while im holding it, there value is gradually falling, so I decide to sell it. I suggest make sure your token have potential before you hold it, but to those have potential token I recommend to hold it because right now the price in the market is dropping.
I really can not distinguish between potential and no potential, and so, what I usually choose is that I sell it immediately when it's listed up for exchange, if we delay in the process, other people will be dumping and it will affect our profit. Hold for long time is no longer effective method with ico in the present time, ico has become obnoxious in many people's eyes, hunters only want to sell the token as soon as they receive it, you should follow this crowd
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

As of now I am holding my bounty tokens in my wallet because as of now ,the market is really sufferring, with this red market season and if I will be in the panic selling of tokens ,Maybe I will  lost a liitle bit of gain because ,of the low price value of coins in the market.
Dear, and you do not observe such a situation that at the time of the release of tokens on the exchange (even if IDEX) the price of them significantly subsides!? And if you have time to sell the tokens at the beginning, you can buy them at a more favorable price later(if the tokens have potential/growth prospects).
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

I will sell everything as soon as possible before the price of the token experiences a dump that is enough to make me stunned. Therefore I have to be prepared to sell all my coins as soon as the exchange is opened. But calm down I am not a person who likes to dump the price of a token, because I only follow the existing prices.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

for me it's better to keep and wait for the market price to rise at a higher price.
because we know today's market price is too low so we always keep in touch with the market to know when to sell a token.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

this dip market I hold only the potential altcoins so that they will increase in the future, if not this year let see in the next year, I'm sure the market will recover.
Im expecting market will recover especially the eth i wonder why people would not buy this dip we all know that maybe next year eth will go $1000 again

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
crambsa

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

i m newbi i hope i have some to answer this Sad
enta2k (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

for us, what I do with my token, we better hold higher prices, so we will also make a lot of profits. Because now the market price is less stable.
I hold it everytime the market is falling, also I hold it for the better price once I sell it. But not all the time bounty token is worth to hold because I encounter a get token then while im holding it, there value is gradually falling, so I decide to sell it. I suggest make sure your token have potential before you hold it, but to those have potential token I recommend to hold it because right now the price in the market is dropping.

It's true but even on the bull market I not sell all tokens even  if I'm not sure about the project. Sometimes a token can grow very much without a reason. Therefore, I hold 20-30%. But of course on market like now hold everything is more interesting

enta2k (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

Im expecting market will recover especially the eth i wonder why people would not buy this dip we all know that maybe next year eth will go $1000 again

I think because now is ambiguous situation with Ethereum.
I like ETH but now there are very strong competitors

Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

I do not sell my tokens because now the price is very low and it makes no sense to sell them at this price.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?

I am currently holding my coins but if the developers will immediately deploy their coins into an exchanger then i will sell it immediately since that is the reason why you promote bounty campaigns.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
When I started joining bounty, all the rewards I received, I hold them but there is a time that I needed money. I just thought that it depends on your necessities and your current status. Why put yourself in a state that you limit your self in spending money if you have something in your pocket? Why will you sacrifice your family needs if you have one? Those are the questions that I conquered.
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

I keep all the coins that I receive from the bounty on my wallet. I decided that I will sell only when the price for them is high enough.

rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

I hold all of the tokens I earn from the bounty, from early 2018 to now but it seems the current decision is wrong because the whole token I own has lost 80% of the price its value. I will continue to hold it until it goes up or it dies

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

hold half for the best result and sell half for good enough results ..
as simple as that, I divided it into 2
for trading to other coins, I would rather trade using the main coin than using a token from the bounty.

the sadest fact is,

the results of the token from the bounty are mostly non-existent / cannot be sold / scam.
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

Since January I have not sold more than one coin. Coins that were received from the bounty. I think they had no opportunity to show their potential in a falling market. I keep them until better times. I'm sure that some of them will show themselves very well when the market starts to grow.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

Since January I have not sold more than one coin. Coins that were received from the bounty. I think they had no opportunity to show their potential in a falling market. I keep them until better times. I'm sure that some of them will show themselves very well when the market starts to grow.
Worthy coins certainly do not need to sell, because the market is not in the best condition. And as for most of the coins received in the company of the bounty, I would change to more promising coins.

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

At the moment I have a similar strategy. I do not sell coins that are traded below the original price. I do not understand why work in the bounty, then to sell coins very cheap.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

I am keeping it initially, then I will check how the  market respond the token. Most of my bounties are promising since it was my reason to be part of that bounty that it has a great future.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Zoe4me

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

This is a nice topic. for me i just keep holding all my coins; i believe the future is just better. no need for fears in this season of bears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: