Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens?  (Read 7224 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

All tokens that I receive at this time from bounty companies, I keep in the long term, as now I consider it unprofitable to sell.

Now we have to hold a number of prize tokens to wait a few more months to change the year, maybe if the year has changed the price will experience a big change and we can sell some assets that we have long hold.
So it's a loss if we get big prizes and are sold this year because Crypto prices are very bad this year.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

For those that have hit the market with more interesting values, I sell them as soon as I get them and I rather buy another coin with money or invest it in real life business.

lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
The sale and purchase of the law takes the difference from the purchase price to expect profit. If the price goes down then you should backup but make sure the altcoin has the opportunity to increase the price. If I have 100% then I use it to buy and sell only 40% of the rest it uses for backups, it can also be in other altcoins

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

Now cryptocurrency market is very poor so the price of tokens is very low when project list it on exchange. It can be 10 times lower. That is I why decide to hold.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

I HODL them all! They are my retirement pension fund! You know what I mean? Bahamas!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

I leave some tokens in order to sell later, because it seems to me that they have good growth potential. Some tokens I sell immediately.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

All the bounties I received, being honest... I do not own any more! Because it's a fact that if I did not sell it, someone would do it and I would usually do the rewards to get more solid projects ready to be valued! If the reward campaign I did was something interesting, I'd probably go back to buy it back, because there's always someone who sells to sell, does not care about anything! btw, I have not participated in ETH tokens since last year! Wink
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

Since I need cash, I sell tokens as soon as they come to my wallet. As practice has shown, in the current circumstances, this is a good strategy. Over the past year, I left myself only 4 tokens, and even then it was possible not to do it. I'd buy twice as much for that money right now.

I mostly go for the same strategy  Grin But by doing some bounties you get to know the project better and have feedback from some of the team members, and maybe I will stick to some of the project, for the following reasons:
-the market capitalization of most coins is in the 1-2 digit million USD, if the provide value this coins might go up in value substantially
-some projects I took part in their bounty programs got me really interested into
-having had discussions with some nice people from the team, I don't want to just dump the coin and be completely without respect for the great work this people are doing
The respect of the members of the development team and the sale of tokens of this project are different things. You can respect them, but also sell their tokens at a good price. I hope you are not an altruist and work for profit?!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I never like selling my coins from bounties and even airdrop simply because they can multiple in price within months easily ,I've seen whereby airdrop coins turning into thousands of dollars in 6months,I've learn my lessons

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

For now I keep HODL first but when the market is normal again I will sell the bounty token and invest to other token or coin that I really believe, if I HODL it too long there is precentage that you will lost your bounty token because it's not worth anymore
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I am full time bounty hunter and depends on my rewards for my bills and other necessities. I was holding some coins I adjudged to be prospective and will grow in the market but unfortunately the 2018 bearish market swooped on my portfolio and depleted my account to almost -89% loss. So what i do now is that once I receive any bounty reward and it is listed i will sell it immediately and keep the money in my local fiat. I have noticed that if you did sell the price of that coin will never make it to the listing price making holders to lose upto 40% of the value.
DronV

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I am full time bounty hunter and depends on my rewards for my bills and other necessities. I was holding some coins I adjudged to be prospective and will grow in the market but unfortunately the 2018 bearish market swooped on my portfolio and depleted my account to almost -89% loss. So what i do now is that once I receive any bounty reward and it is listed i will sell it immediately and keep the money in my local fiat. I have noticed that if you did sell the price of that coin will never make it to the listing price making holders to lose upto 40% of the value.
If I hold coins I seee them going down 50% or more, though this does not happen all the time it gets very annoying.

xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

I sell most of my bounty tokens and earnings. The rest, i decide to store them and wait for a huge Pump. Crypto is all about Long-term Investments, and i try not to sell my valuable digital assets
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

I always sell my token for the liabilities and asset that I have because there are some important from holding. For me, i need to prepare all thing that I need for getting some coin or token before I hold it because you can gain a lot of profit when you have some item that you can use such as laptops and medium performance phone.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

You already said what you want to do. Everyone's does what suites him or her when it comes to investing, holding or selling.
All coins are not the same and they do not behave the same way. You should know the type of coin to hold. Some are better sold once, while there are those that worth holding. Perhaps you could sell them in portion just as you have analyzed.
So, do what suites you and you will be fine.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

I intend to keep my tokens if i ever get any.
But the bounty payments have been more than bad.
So i am curious if i ever deserve what.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

What I do was I sell it at once it get listed in the exchange platform, then once it convert into bitcoin I bought some altcoins that are more potentials and has a chance to make it higher like buying in pundix, right now it is only 0.0000073 eth per token, it is good to buy then hold in a long term. Because every month once you have this coins its staking monthly even your not doing any trade in the market.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

Now I sell all the tokens in this market is very little that shoots after the distribution on the contrary the price falls even lower , I think it will be possible to re-purchase through time

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

It's nice to see our bounty tokens keep growing, but I rarely see it to be happened. Most of them are climbing little by little, and the others are trying to survive in the market. Even though it's bounty token, I mean we get it for free, it doesn't mean that I'll do something with these tokens without thinking too much. Therefore I'll use these token well to increase profit.

Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

Now is a very difficult situation with the Bounty. Most tokens can not be sold because the project ceases to develop. I try to sell tokens as soon as I have the opportunity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: