Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens?  (Read 7224 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

I've been holding all my bounty tokens when the market is good but with the current situation right now, the ones I'm just earning I trade them immediately because I'm afraid ethereum is going to die as most of the tokens are ethereum based
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
Almost same as your strategy, i just sell about 70% and hold 30%. just want know following the roadmap.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Personally, I sell 60% of my tokens for generosity, and I keep the rest because I believe in the projects I support.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

I have earned and I have no coins received for the bounty campaign. And when you start to get a lot of thinking about strategy and probably will sell 90% of all coins and the 10% left for the long term, drugpak will be a second bitcoin or Etherium.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
bibka33

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

At this point in time, I keep all the coins and do not sell at all and which will continue for a year or two until the market grows.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

token bounty that I got. usually I save up the fare price approaching ICO. unless indeed I'm a need that may require the token I sell. or I see that token bounty that I got did not have a great future.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

If the coins have potential for future growth then I will hold it and wait for its price to go up. Before selling try it, try to research it first to find if its developers are still active and continuously working to develop its coin further. Tokens are usualky sold afterit listed in the exchanges because the holders want to take profits while the price of the tojen is still high.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

The majority of current ICO release tokens are always lower than ICO Token sales. So, if you get a Token from a gift, you should switch to ETH or BTC, then wait until the exchange rate increases.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

currently the market is in a bad condition, where all the coins or altcoins are experiencing a pretty worrying decline, currently holding is the best strategy,
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

I'm just holding my bounty coins if there isn't an exchange yet. Also, there are bounty rewards which are good for holding. I am just selling my coins when it is worthy to sell where there prices are high and where we could gain a good profit. It just depends on how we deal with the market prices.
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

It is curious that you don't want to sell anything, as most bounty hunters are already selling whenever they get the tokens, me included, but that is definitely a good practice as it may help the market grow in value.

I know about it but I chose projects which I consider promising. I
And especially now when market in the ass to sell something is not good decision
Since you have chosen your favorite projects and you think they have a future, then your approach is completely correct. When I choose a bounty task I like, I will make the same choice. Not eager to sell those tokens

Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

Usually I will see the development of tokens, if it looks better then I will continue to keep my tokens, but if there is no development or seems to decrease then selling is better for me.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

At the moment I only hold all of my tokens because if I have to sell it will definitely be very detrimental because the crypto market is very down right now, so I still hold my token until the crypto market improves and increases again.
morrongiello

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

I have never received a Token from Bounty, but if I get my first Token, I will sell a Token for the first experience
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

Usually I will see the development of tokens, if it looks better then I will continue to keep my tokens, but if there is no development or seems to decrease then selling is better for me.
Bounty tokens is need to be hold. Because bounty token is really a new release token and it needs to be developed before its price rise. So if we are going to sell it emediately maybe we can loss a great opportunity to earn when price rise in the next few months. So then I suggest to hold on because anytime the market will rise.
bittools

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

What is clear is that I will sell my gift token. But before that I had to check the state of the Crypto market first. If the market goes down, I will hold longer the tokens I have. But if the price rises, that's where my chance to sell it and get the maximum profit.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

tokens are made for liquidity which means there must be a sell and buy action, in addition to the two actions namely hodl, but rarely do bounty participants hold their tokens.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Bounty tokens is need to be hold. Because bounty token is really a new release token and it needs to be developed before its price rise. So if we are going to sell it emediately maybe we can loss a great opportunity to earn when price rise in the next few months. So then I suggest to hold on because anytime the market will rise.
Long-term storage can bring profit, and in this case it all depends on what kind of coin you hold. I also do not sell my coins at once, and in most cases I regret this very much, as their price is only going down.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

When i first started, I tried to hodl most of the tokens I received. This made me lose money because these tokens howbeit small due to the type of bounties i was participating in, ended up losing their value. But now I tend to sell everything, except for very good project, which I tend hOLD
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

I never hold too long the tokens I earn from bounty campaign. I usually sell all and buy ETH and BTC and hold, I don't trust the new token because it takes a lot of time for these projects to grow and make the prices go up. I only trust the altcoin in the top 10 and have the product and that is the reason I sell all the tokens when I get it

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: