Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your bounty tokens?  (Read 7224 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

Most of the time I used to research the project and once I find some potential about the project I used to start working on their promotional activity. After getting bounty I used to hold them until once their development starts increasing which will help us to reach more value in the market.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

I sell my bounty tokens at high price only. After that i will buy bitcoin and ethereum for holding purpose, i don't like to hold bounty tokens because in my experiences, all of my tokens lost value after months.
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

I will do the same with you. When prices fall like this, I don't want to sell that. All the tokens I have will be sold when market prices soar. Stay HODL, and be patient to get lots of big profits.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Market conditions now indeed were falling and we need to be smart to choose a nice project. And in the condition, we must now hold the coins for the future. You have to be patient because the market will recover. If the market recovers you can enter it in the Exchange and sell your token.

iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

I also hold bounty tokens.
Previous winter has shown me that I have made a huge mistake.
Of course, today all tokens are cheap, so there is nothing to be sold. We need to wait.
Hope there will be one more successful period and bounty will help us to make a profit.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

When I began working with bounty I hold everything.
Then, I hold 33%, 33% change to more interesting coins and 33% sold.
Now all market is dip and I don't want to sell anything..
What about your strategy?
I hold my bounty tokens. The main reason why i joined the campaign because i was researched the project and found out those project are promising to me. I will hold my bounty token as long as i saw progress and development of the project.

Snaic

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

I also do not sell anything yet. Now all new tokens, as soon as they hit the stock exchange, fall in price tenfold. In addition, bounty hunters are usually delayed by tokens. When we receive our tokens, they are already very cheap on the stock exchange. Therefore, it makes no sense to sell them now, when the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a strong recession and a long period of stagnation. I hope for a good growth of cryptocurrency in the near future, then you can see the possibility of selling these tokens. And now they are worth keeping.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

I hold my bounty tokens. The main reason why i joined the campaign because i was researched the project and found out those project are promising to me. I will hold my bounty token as long as i saw progress and development of the project.
Well, I also like that, holding the coins I got until the price was good enough to sell. but, sometimes some people use the coins they get from the bounty for the main function of the coin, because sometimes it is profitable.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

I want to hold my bounty tokens and when it's reach it's value then i will convert these to few more coins and due to business mind i want to hold many coins and some of them are highly risky so to bear that i would like to hold few coins as well and i have to convert tokens to other crypto while some time i keep it for use in that projects.

h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

Since I started my luck in signature campaigns,  I usually hold most of it if I notice that it has a good potential in the near future but if I see that it has no potential at all,  I dump it immediately as soon I receive it. 
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

Today it is necessary only to hold. When you go to the stock exchange and a good price you can sell a small part. Just 30% about which you say, and the rest to keep up to better times. Yet to sell everything I do not see any sense.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

I always hold if the project have a trend to grow. And most of the projects that I'm taking a part in are have this potential. And I pay no attention for those who selling all their tokens in the beginning. Because when they done it will be my time to earn money.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

Today it is necessary only to hold. When you go to the stock exchange and a good price you can sell a small part. Just 30% about which you say, and the rest to keep up to better times. Yet to sell everything I do not see any sense.
selling everything in current market did not make our asset value back to origin value.maybe swithcing some it into other  potential coins could help us to recovery its value.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bolbau

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

I sell my bounty tokens after they enter the market. because it is one of my goals to participate in the bounty campaign, seeking profits for the needs of everyday life. but in some cases I still hold my bounty token, if in the event the token has good prospects on the market. I don't have specific rules or certain ideals in using bounty tokens, let alone using systematic calculations like you, everything I do is just following the situation and conditions according to my needs.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

I don't have a lot of strategies for trading. When the price of cryptocurrency I hold falls by more than 30%, I will sell them because I can't afford too much loss!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

when I get a token from the bounty campaign I will sell it because I am in need of money, but I don't sell, I will see the total token supply and I have to see the development of the token, when it has good potential so I choose to hold My token as much as possible to not sell it at cheap prices.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

Most of tokens I can not sell because they are not listed anywhere. And rest of them are listed only on IDEX for 1/10 ICO price. So it is not a good deal, thats why I am holding all of my earned tokens.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

I am holding my bounty tokens at least I will hold it for3 years than I will decide what to do next I will not sell it before that.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Most of tokens I can not sell because they are not listed anywhere. And rest of them are listed only on IDEX for 1/10 ICO price. So it is not a good deal, thats why I am holding all of my earned tokens.

just hold them till a few quarters again and hopely the events in 2017 will be repeat (almost all crypto prices go up high)
ICO is a startup project so I think it will takes more time to create, test, launch, and make its value grow
while waiting you can earn money from trading or other businesses
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

We should always depend whats the current situation in the market. If we notice that the value is dropping, so the best thing is to hold until the pump happen. But considering no one  knows what happen in the future so its still a gumble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: