Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NENG]Nengcoin - A Decentralized Multi-Rig Solo Mining Scrypt Coin  (Read 45921 times)
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

https://s2.mpos-pools.com/neng/index.php?page=dashboard
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

Try Hashnice.pw. Looks like they are finding blocks.
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

thanks i try

http://nengexplorer.mooo.com:3001/  no block from Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:15:39 GMT
about 5 hours no blocks
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1546
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

NENG blockchain is normal now. Many blocks found.  I think ASIC miners got stuck for 5 hours,  no CPU PC solo miners stepped in to unlock the chain. Also there were no transactions during 5 hours.  If there was, I do not believe ASIC miners should have stuck there to begin with.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:56:26 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 02:23:15 AM by honglu69

A Warning to ASIC Miners:

The new NENG dynamic algorithm does not exclude ASIC miners.  In fact ASIC were the dominant minining community before Nov 20, 2018 and will continue to be in the future.

However, just be cautioned before any new ASIC miners throw huge hashing power into NENG block chain. The new dynamic hashing difficulty adjustment algorithm is not ASIC-friendly, could be subject to hours of no blocks to be found by ASIC miners while CPU PC solo miners are not subject to this.   Just a statement of facts observed by past several days of new algorithm operation.

A NENG member in DISCORD complained for spending $5 USD a day on ASIC mining NENG and got virtually very little NENG afterwards. Just be cautioned here.   The NENG blockchain is fine in operation.  However, profitability wise, there is no guarantee  for mining NENG with ASIC, mining is risky business particularly with our NENG new algorithm.  If one get $5 USD to spend, one might  be able to buy more NENG  from ShorelineCrypto Exchange rather than blindly mining NENG with ASIC mining rigs.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:19:16 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 05:25:17 AM by honglu69

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) joins ShorelineCrypto New Coin Listing Service Discount Program:

Immediately from today, NewEnglandcoin obtains the first retail real life usage of the coin from U.S. based business ShorelineCrypto Exchange. For regular price of 0.04 BTC bitcoin payment, ShorelineCrypto currently accept new coins to be listed at exchange.   Under the Discount Program which currently includes Marinecoin (MTC) and NewEnglandcoin (NENG), 50% discount can be obtained by paying new coin listing fee exclusively in MTC,  NENG, or a combination of MTC and NENG proportionally.

ShorelineCrypto Coin Listing Service Discount Program  offer in detail:

• 50% discount for new coin listing if the payment is paid by Marinecoin (MTC) or NewEnglandCoin (NENG) or  combination of MTC and NENG proportionally.
  • At current NewEnglandcoin market depth in ShorelineCrypto  exchange, the current NewEnglandcoin (NENG) payment amount for new coin listing fee is :  xxxxxxxx NENG.
  • Checkout Marinecoin Page for Current Marinecoin(MTC) payment amount for new coin listing fee at :
    https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=3.msg1890#msg1890
  • At your own choice, you can do the math to split the MTC verses NENG payment proportionally in the mix at 50/50 or 20/80 or 80/20 or whatever split ratio using above two numbers.
  • Please follow the new coin listing page step by step to make the payment in MTC or NENG, and to request your coin to be listed in ShorelineCrypto:
    https://shorelinecrypto.com/add_coin

Check the latest proper NENG listing fee amount: https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=137.msg2489#msg2489
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) Near Term Dev Roadmap Published
NewEnglandcoin mission is to be one of the most decentralized and secure cryptocurrency for the region of New England, and for friends of New England globally.

NewEnglandcoin is clone of Litecoin, which itself is a clone of Bitcoin.  NewEnglandcoin has dogecoin like supply at 84 billion maximum NENG. This huge supply insures that NENG is suitable for retail transactions and daily use. The inflation schedule of NengEnglandcoin is actually identical to that of Litecoin. Bitcoin and Litecoin are already proven to be great long term store of value. The Litecoin-like NENG inflation schedule will make NewEnglandcoin ideal for long term investment appreciation as the supply is limited and capped at a fixed number

Roadmap
  • 2018 Q3 - Birth of NewEnglandcoin, window/linux wallet - Done
  • 2018 Q4 - Decentralization Phase I

• Blockchain Upgrade - Dynamic hashing algorithm I - Done
    • Cheetah Version I- CPU Mining Automation Tool on Window/Linux 

• 2019 Q1 - Decentralization Phase II

• Cheetah Version II- CPU Mining Automation Tool on Window/Linux
    • Blockchain Upgrade Dynamic hashing algorithm II
  • 2019 Q2 - Decentralization Phase III

• Assessment of Risk of 51% Attack on NENG
    • Blockchain Upgrade TBD algorithm against 51% Attack Risk
  • 2019 Q3 Q4 - NENG to the Moon?

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

for rentail retail transactions neng can use coinomi but the fee to join is high.

Monarch is the ultimate crypto payment solution for both business and consumers, pairing a CMS plugin for online stores with an easy-to-use Patent Pending wallet for consumers.

Hot/Cold Wallet
Used for both transactions and storage of funds, also supports recurring payments to merchants (subscription payments)

Exchange
Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies at the Best Prices that offers liquidity from internal and 3rd Party Exchanges

https://monarchtoken.io 

now they dev. is think is cheap now to join
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

We have a error with this coin  and we will fix it asap so for now its removed

Is the problem fixed in the end or does it still exist and you cannot add back to your portal? In general, they have a very good idea so that everything can work out with a positive market.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

Update on Dec 14, 2018

digestion of transcripts from DISCORD channel conversation on the past several days of NENG blockchain issue on  Tue Dec 12, to Wed Dec 13, 2018:

flex.hit 12/07/2018
ASIC are stuck non stop last 2 days .  i mine with 150 mh only

honglu69 Last Saturday at 11:54 AM
Yes, I noticed that. ASIC got stuck frequently now.
I only mined one or two blocks. Most non ASIC blocks were mined by others, I guess CPU miners.

henry Last Wednesday at 7:54 PM
what plans do we have to get this coin accepted at businesses in the new england usa area.
i'd love to help once i know you're comfortable with website mining pools exchanges etc.

honglu69  Last Wednesday at 8:09 PM
@henry because NENG is decentralized coin with no boss. Just take my opinion as one member proposal, not necessarily the fact of path forward.
I forsee NENG to have similar org like NYC, to have some sort of community election group to control neng future.
Community then will have mass marketing action, maybe regular  meeting in New England area , a meetup

henry Last Wednesday at 8:09 PM
is the blockchain hung? i'm still loading from 4 hours  ago.

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:10 PM
Blockchain is fine. It does require CPU miners to smoothout
I will come back mine some blocks with PC window 10. ASIC gets hung all the time

henry Last Wednesday at 8:13 PM
ok. thats some good ideas.

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:15 PM
We will release new tool upgrade soon. The tool will automatically mine neng when ASIC stuck, stop mining when ASIC is good

henry Last Wednesday at 8:16 PM
ok.
i get confused whe nyou tal kabout it being stuck, as it seem my asic doesn't stop hashing and getting accepted hashes

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:17 PM
When this tool called cheetah is done, I will run one version of CPU miner in Linux pc
@henry you know ASIC miners are stuck when 3 minutes past with no block

henry Last Wednesday at 8:18 PM
looks like 5 hrs so far

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:19 PM
OK, I was busy with other, not aware of 5 hours of no block. I will come back to mine one block with window 10 wallet

henry Last Wednesday at 8:21 PM
if i set up a rig running on the network will that find the block s when rig gets stuck, or do i need to do something
special

i mean, whe nasic gets stuck

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:22 PM
@henry current only PC Linux or window 10 can mine block when it is stuck
I think GPU gets stuck too. Mainly the software has assumption in difficulty, they think it is fixed number. But it changed after 2 minutes of no block

henry Last Wednesday at 8:24 PM
i have a win 10 machine i ca nsetup to just run  cpu against the neng bc, will that help if i just keep it running ?
honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:25 PM
@henry It will, but tedious manual labor work. You can follow my guide in bitcointalk Ann how to CPU mine
CPU wallet needs to stop mining when the chain is normal. Only start when it is stuck
For a 4 core window 10, it takes about 6 minutes to mine a block when bc is stuck
henry Last Wednesday at 8:28 PM
im trying to stop the loss of 5 hours of ming whe nits stuck since i dont watch all of my machines very closely all the time.

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:28 PM
For a 2 core Linux pc, I think it takes 10 minutes to mine a block when bc is stuck

henry Last Wednesday at 8:28 PM
was hoping if i had the cpu on all the time it would keep the asic going.

honglu69Last Wednesday at 8:28 PM
@henry:thumbsup:

henry Last Wednesday at 8:29 PM
my wallet is definately stuck at 4 hours

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:31 PM
Last time the bc was stuck for 5 hours, I woke up in the morning and used CPU and mined one block
I think how long ASIC or  GPU will stuck on neng is unpredictable. NENG is CPU minable coin and rely on CPU to have smooth blockchain

henry Last Wednesday at 8:35 PM
so, you dont want us mining it with an asic ? just our cpu's ?

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:37 PM
Because of almost death of NENG on NOV 20, I do not think neng will go back to old days, a 100%  ASIC coin

henry Last Wednesday at 8:38 PM
i'm good with whatever you choose, but i thought it was ok to use my asic and my gpu rigs - and will stop if you only want to make sure cpu minable is only way to be done.
i have  a few cpu rigs i can setup here just need to knw i'll find blocks if i spend the time to set the mup.

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 8:39 PM
No need to stop ASIC, My intention is not to forbid ASIC or GPU, just s limitation.

henryLast Wednesday at 8:39 PM
ok colio.

honglu69Last Wednesday at 8:41 PM
The end goal is decentralization, and security against  hack, particularly risk of 51% attack.
The planned upgrade in next two quarters is likely to limit ASIC more, but not forbid ASIC .

honglu69 Last Wednesday at 9:09 PM
NENG blockchain should be normal now. I mined one block with 4 core CPU in Linux
digitalinvestment.pk

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

how to do solo mining?

i made a conf file but dont know what to add to node ?
kindly check and tell me if i made it right

rpcuser=rpc_enguser
rpcpassword=*password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=3440
listen=1
server=1
addnode= Huh??
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

how to do solo mining?

rpcuser=rpc_enguser
rpcpassword=*password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=3440
listen=1
server=1
addnode= Huh??

For now, do not bother with solo mining with  the wallet in a server type mode.  When cheetah cpu miner tool is released, a sample  NENG config file will be included as  json-rpc  API is used by cheetah software.

For now cpu mining NENG,  just use the QT wallet (window or Linux).  Do not run wallet constantly because you won't find more blocks and it will also get stuck by the dynamic hashing algorithm. Follow my post here that type a few word to mine NENG when the block chain is stuck, and  type few words to stop CPU mining when the ASIC miners are pounding loud.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

how to do solo mining?

rpcuser=rpc_enguser
rpcpassword=*password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=3440
listen=1
server=1
addnode= Huh??

For now, do not bother with solo mining with  the wallet in a server type mode.  When cheetah cpu miner tool is released, a sample  NENG config file will be included as  json-rpc  API is used by cheetah software.

For now cpu mining NENG,  just use the QT wallet (window or Linux).  Do not run wallet constantly because you won't find more blocks and it will also get stuck by the dynamic hashing algorithm. Follow my post here that type a few word to mine NENG when the block chain is stuck, and  type few words to stop CPU mining when the ASIC miners are pounding loud.

Revise my statement above.  Henry in DISCORD claimed that he cpu mined NENG by running his PC wallet continuously.  I never knew this and my limited test indicated that PC Wallet could get stuck too on NENG block chain if the wallet is mining NENG all the time.  I could be wrong and Henry is right.  Of course,  keeping running PC wallet mining NENG cost a lots of money.  When ASIC are churning normally on NENG,  CPU miners have no chance.

digitalinvestment.pk

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:01:29 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 05:24:35 PM by digitalinvestment.pk

how to do solo mining?

rpcuser=rpc_enguser
rpcpassword=*password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=3440
listen=1
server=1
addnode= Huh??

Revise my statement above.  Henry in DISCORD claimed that he cpu mined NENG by running his PC wallet continuously.  I never knew this and my limited test indicated that PC Wallet could get stuck too on NENG block chain if the wallet is mining NENG all the time.  I could be wrong and Henry is right.  Of course,  keeping running PC wallet mining NENG cost a lots of money.  When ASIC are churning normally on NENG,  CPU miners have no chance.

OK Got it.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

how to do solo mining?

rpcuser=rpc_enguser
rpcpassword=*password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=3440
listen=1
server=1
addnode= Huh??

Revise my statement above.  Henry in DISCORD claimed that he cpu mined NENG by running his PC wallet continuously.  I never knew this and my limited test indicated that PC Wallet could get stuck too on NENG block chain if the wallet is mining NENG all the time.  I could be wrong and Henry is right.  Of course,  keeping running PC wallet mining NENG cost a lots of money.  When ASIC are churning normally on NENG,  CPU miners have no chance.

OK Got it.
I mined for 10 hours continuously and i mined 4000 balance and 6000 more to mature.
1st 2k in the first hour
2nd 2k in the next hour
3rd 2k after 3 hours of 2nd
4th 2k  after 2 hours of the 4th
and 5th next hour after 4th

do you guys think is it ok ?

You are doing very good on CPU mining NENG.   
digitalinvestment.pk

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:33:00 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 10:56:37 AM by digitalinvestment.pk

how to do solo mining?

rpcuser=rpc_enguser
rpcpassword=*password
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=3440
listen=1
server=1
addnode= Huh??

Revise my statement above.  Henry in DISCORD claimed that he cpu mined NENG by running his PC wallet continuously.  I never knew this and my limited test indicated that PC Wallet could get stuck too on NENG block chain if the wallet is mining NENG all the time.  I could be wrong and Henry is right.  Of course,  keeping running PC wallet mining NENG cost a lots of money.  When ASIC are churning normally on NENG,  CPU miners have no chance.

OK Got it.
I mined for 10 hours continuously and i mined 4000 balance and 6000 more to mature.
1st 2k in the first hour
2nd 2k in the next hour
3rd 2k after 3 hours of 2nd
4th 2k  after 2 hours of the 4th
and 5th next hour after 4th

do you guys think is it ok ?

You are doing very good on CPU mining NENG.  

OK,
When this cheetah cpu miner tool is releasing ?
digitalinvestment.pk

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

When are you guys planning to launch your website?
I can Help you
digitalinvestment.pk

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

My wallet balance shows that i have some coins.
but when i see transactions it is showing different addresses.
and blocks are confirmed.
 like for every coin that i get from mining it shows different address. but i generate only one receiving address from my wallet.

I dont understand.
is the wallet balance is correct and i own all those coins ?
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

like for every coin that i get from mining it shows different address. but i generate only one receiving address from my wallet.

I dont understand.

I assume you did the solo mining from PC wallet (linux or window).  Yes you own those coins if it is in your wallet.  Mined coins have different addresses.   They show up initially as unconfirmed or immature. I think roughly after ~ 120 confirmation,  the mined coins will be available to you to spend or trade at the exchange now.

Only pool mining (mainly ASIC miners) have fixed receiving address on NENG.
digitalinvestment.pk

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

I dont understand.

I assume you did the solo mining from PC wallet (linux or window).  Yes you own those coins if it is in your wallet.  Mined coins have different addresses.   They show up initially as unconfirmed or immature. I think roughly after ~ 120 confirmation,  the mined coins will be available to you to spend or trade at the exchange now.

Only pool mining (mainly ASIC miners) have fixed receiving address on NENG.

Thanks a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: