Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NENG]Nengcoin - A Decentralized Multi-Rig Solo Mining Scrypt Coin  (Read 45935 times)
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1547
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:48:21 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 07:09:39 AM by honglu69

Hi, can you talk to Probitex for them to do the hardfork?
They have not done it yet and the deposits are not being credited to the accounts there.
Thank you

They never contacted us dev for listing NENG there.   But if they are willing to update wallet to fork, all the source code and binary are there in github.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:33:02 AM

price is very low  now

NENG need one  more exchanger

https://altmarkets.io
ENGLAND base new exchanger
cheap listing and very good support

also https://altmarkets.io/voting
last week one coin get listed with voting sistem with $30
krypton93

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:05:30 AM

They have not done it yet and the deposits are not being credited to the accounts there.
Thank you
I contacted them to update the wallet but they do not respond
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Thank you
I contacted them to update the wallet but they do not respond

If they do not respond to you, it is likely that they are going under or a scam exchange. There is not much I can do on my side.
chicohs

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:24:38 PM

Thank you

They never contacted us dev for listing NENG there.   But if they are willing to update wallet to fork, all the source code and binary are there in github.

This is a problem, no one said that Probitex was not a NENG exchange.
I have transferred most of my coins there, and now they are lost.
I talked to Probitex support, and they said they're waiting for the dev to contact them.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:38:16 PM

Thank you

I talked to Probitex support, and they said they're waiting for the dev to contact them.
Well if it is being sent already to the exchange then would be a real problem especially if coin is not listed into that exchange..Anyway for sure some exchanges has delay when transferring coins. It may take some time like there is a need for the coins of more confirmations. Contacting the dev. may help.you enlighten and aolve your problem..
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

Thank you

Sounds like probitex uses excuse.  They can download neng wallet from GitHub themselves and update their wallet to the latest fork.

Make sure check your deposit transaction  ID in explorer website. If you find your deposit can be searched there and has confirmations , then the coin is in exchange, gone out of your hand. If you can not find any ID, then it is different story

chicohs

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

Thank you

Sounds like probitex uses excuse.  They can download neng wallet from GitHub themselves and update their wallet to the latest fork.

Make sure check your deposit transaction  ID in explorer website. If you find your deposit can be searched there and has confirmations , then the coin is in exchange, gone out of your hand. If you can not find any ID, then it is different story

in the explorer the transaction has more than 10000 confirmations
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:09:52 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 04:22:34 AM by honglu69

Community Project - NewEnglandcoin Graphic Redesign Bounty Initiated
Project Leader: @krypton in DISCORD
This project is mainly led by community members and supported by NENG dev team.  The main motivation of the project is that quite many community members are not satisfied with the current graphic design, in particular the coin logo
that Dev team hastily used for launching of this coin.  Members indicated that they are willing to raise large sum of donation for design of NENG graphics, mainly logo, but not limited to logo, could be graphic pictures for marketing purposes.

The second motivation is to attract more new members into NewEnglandcoin community and increase NewEnglandcoin long term value for NewEnglandcoin hodlers by doing small scale rewards on larger group of bounty participants.

Project Steps:
  • Dev will start a donation address of NENG dedicated for this project where all members can  donate for the Bounty.  Dev will handle admin receving/payment part of project
  • Majority of donated NENG will go to one bounty winner.  But there could be 50 or more graphic designers of bounty participants to win some small scale bounty awards.  The actual bounty award distribution is as below:
      * 90% of funds or 90.9 million NENG raised will be awarded to top one award.  However community may decide to award to up to three designers to share this top award.
      * Top 50 graphic designers will receive bounty reward of 100,000 NENG each.
      * Twitter bounty: 1000 NENG per twitter account, up to 5000 people can be awarded.

• Dev and community will research for best technology approach on managing the review process, TBD - may be using dropbox, or google drive, or pure email or just DISCORD/Telegram functions
  • Place bounty ads everywhere after  bounty donation amount and technology ironed out
  • Community will review and decide the winner of this bounty, Dev will pay 100% of donated funds to all bounty winners
  • Dev will incorporate the winning graphics automatically as new NENG logo in next software release,  this also means if there are no better design than the current design logo, community may decide to withhold the top award to the future and only award the small scale bounty award for the first round

All community members are welcome to participate on this to provide feedback with or without donations as the graphic logo change is major change of the coin.

Donation Adress
dedicated to NENG Graphic Redesign Bounty:  NUQuzQ7hWnELgWsjioa9dquPTXCcYo3AT4
Current Balance:  101 million NENG (Feb 27, 2019)
digitalinvestment.pk

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:24:49 PM

Community Project - NewEnglandcoin Graphic Redesign Bounty Initiated
Project Leader: @krypton in DISCORD
This project is mainly led by community members and supported by NENG dev team.  The motivation of the project is that quite many community members are not satisfied with the current graphic design, in particular the coin logo
that Dev team hastily used for launching of this coin.  Members indicated that they are willing to raise large sum of donation for design of NENG graphics, mainly logo, but not limited to logo, could be graphic pictures for marketing purposes.

Project Steps:
  • Dev will start a donation address of NENG dedicated for this project where all members can  donate for the Bounty.  Dev will handle admin receving/payment part of project
  • Majority of donated NENG will go to one bounty winner.  But there could be up to 50 small scale graphic designers of bounty participants to win some NENG awards.  The actual bounty award distribution is TBD
  • Dev and community will research for best technology approach on managing the review process, TBD - may be using dropbox, or google drive, or pure email or just DISCORD/Telegram functions
  • Place bounty ads everywhere after  bounty donation amount and technology ironed out
  • Community will review and decide the winner of this bounty, Dev will pay 100% of donated funds to all bounty winners
  • Dev will incorporate the winning graphics as new NENG logo in next software release

The NENG donation address of this project will be published tonight in BItcointalk ANN and  in DISCORD.  All community members are welcome to participate on this to provide feedback with or without donations as the graphic logo change is major change of the coin.

Reserved
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:29:47 PM

Thank you

in the explorer the transaction has more than 10000 confirmations

Let us know how this exchange handle your case.  They would be considered scam exchange if your case is not resolved.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:09:45 AM

Graphic Re-design Bounty Donation Address Published:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.msg49931305#msg49931305

The wallet is 100% donation, nothing else. The wallet is properly backed up for security.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:56:31 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 04:07:36 AM by honglu69

So far we have obtained donation of 101 million NENG for the graphic re-design bounty project.

krypton and I are leaning toward using DISCORD directly to manage bounty submission/review process similar to what NewYorkcoin is doing.  

An "event" category was created with two bounty related channel in DISCORD. Feel free to test out for all members.  Bounty will start soon shortly after we test out the tools and process. Stay tuned i here and in DISCORD for more updates on the bounty.  
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:09:24 AM

Here is how to upload a picture to bounty-submission board in DISCORD:
https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/211866427-How-do-I-upload-images-and-GIFs-

Feel free to test out and we will fix the issues on the process before we officially launch the bounty
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:19:06 PM

I have drafted bounty submission using Google Form like below. Please feel free to give feedback on the content if you have better ideas or error corrections.

NewEnglandcoin Graphic Redesign Bounty
NewEnglandcoin (NENG)
bitcointalk Ann:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027091.0
Event Timing:  March 15, 2019 - April 30 2019
Event Address:  NewEnglandcoin DISCORD at:  https://discord.gg/UPeBwgs
Follow Below Steps to qualify for the Bounty:
(1) Required:  submit your own designed NENG logo picture in gif, png jpg or any other common graphic file format into DISCORD "bounty-submission" board
(2) Optional:  submit a second graphic for logo or any other marketing purposes into "bounty-submission"  board. 
(3) Complete below form.

Please limit your submission to no more than two total. Delete any wrongly submitted or undesired graphics in the board.  Contact DISCORD @honglu69#5911  or @krypton#6139 if you have any issues.

* Required
DISCORD Username *
Bitcointalk Username *
NewEnglandcoin Address for Receiving Award *
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:17:58 AM

Important Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency event in New England region over past couple of days with hours of recorded videos:

MIT Bitcoin Expo 2019  March 9-10

http://web.mit.edu/webcast/mitbitcoinexpo/34-101.html
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:11:07 AM

I am quite concerned on community member @krypton  .  Kryoton was major donor for the bounty fund and community  initial  member pushing for this bounty. He has not responded to my discord private msg for a week.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:12:19 AM

My original launch date for bounty is March 15 or this weekend. We may have to delay for a week waiting  a bit longer for Krypton.  If he does not respond in  two weeks, other community members should step in and lead this project from community side.

The graphic Redesign bounty idea was great idea to improve NENG, we have the raised fund, this project absolutely should continue.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:01:36 PM

NewEnglandcoin v1.2.1.1 released at: https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases

This release mainly add feature of supporting linux Ubuntu 18.04 amd64 platform.  For other OS, there is no change on code verses the v1.2.1
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:52:20 AM

Cheetah_CpuMiner officially suport linux  Ubuntu 18.04  machine.  Readme documentation on front page has been updated on Ubuntu 18.04 CPU mining on NENG:
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/cheetah_cpuminer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: