Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17999 times)
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Don't worry about market prices. because unstability is the part of the market. be positive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
You already know the risk of cryptocurrency, so if you are afraid, I suggest not to buy. To benefit from cryptocurrency is not instant, and you need to learn from experience, to get the experience you must be willing to take risks

A good investor always take the risk but time you have all the opportunities to choice what coin have a potential to grow like for example ETH is still good to invest as of today and also ripple a centralize coin but still its a propect

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

The market today is not stable, because whenever the market starts to show a serious fall, smart investors understand that there should be a rise after the fall, so I would probably continue investing
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Yes . Unstable market is normal in the world of electronic money, you can buy at lower prices, just keep it and sell it when the exchange rate increases. The market will be normal or stable again and will increase more when we buy it. I believe that early next year prices will change.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

If the forces at work continue to keep Bitcoin steady, outside investors may just get interested in taking cash out of stocks and investing in this seemingly-tamed Bitcoin. Just my idle thought.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

This is the better strategy to invest in the top coins on the crypto market. These coins are the good growth price in these past few months.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I prefer to buy while the market is not stable, I prefer to buy coins and tokens that was in a cheaper price because when it goes up again or increase I will gain more profit. Buy cheap coins and tokens and earn more. And for those who are holding coins don't sell it because you may experience a huge loss if that coin or token bumps up or increase.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

No pain no gain, if you're afraid to lose it will be a mirage for you to make money. Risk takers make it because they're not afraid at the end if they are patient they end up to be gainers.

Yes absolutely, just take what we called risk cause it's the only way to survive here in crypto world and have always a patience in making things possible. The volatility behavior of cryptocurrency must be realized by every community members cause if you don't you end up a losser.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

market is always unstable, the value is go up and down regular, so i think if your token is cheap, keep it and wait the price go up and buy.
or if you have some money you can invest to potiental token or buy some cheap token and buy them when the value pump to earn more profit
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

The market changed into red, losing about $14 billion in total capitalization per day, which is due to the fall in the price of BTC by 4%, which pulled the entire market of altcoins, which carry significantly large losses. A sharp downward movement occurred around 4:00 Moscow time, about half an hour the price of bitcoin fell from $6590 to $6250. Volumes of day trading small and do not exceed $14.5 billion against the background of all this growing dominance of bitcoin, with nearly 54%.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

You can of course buy top coins for long term or trade short. But I recommend to use stop los. However, the best solution now is not to trade, but to wait until the bull market comes.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Indeed. The market was really unstable because all coins are volatile so that it will always change. Even the market is unstable you should keep on the trading because it will give you good profit and you should sell your token in the right time. Do not be scared and just believe on your token and just take the risk because it will end in a good thing.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

I agree that the market instability is really already fed up with everyone. And it is difficult to behave somehow organized. Since you don't know whether tomorrow the rise or on the contrary the descent... My friend recently made the purchase of coins and thought at a very reasonable price, but as it turned out the coins fell in price, even lower than he bought them. I'm now trying not to move, even if they are no matter what.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

The market time will not be stable for a long time. It is necessary to wait still for half of year so far growth of the price for cryptocurrency will begin.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always unstable, but now is the time to buy, because the price is falling again, which means growth will follow.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

the main thing to face an unstable market price is to seek calm and find the best solution so as not to lose money. in general not to sell and keep holding it back up and save and trade so that it is most likely to be safe, but it must be cool to wait for the market price to rise.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

yes it true the market is very unstable but sell out the coins would not be correct and you may go to big losses

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

As for me, now the most stable market that can be. I am sure that after recovery there will definitely be growth. I think you need to wait a bit.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

YES! I recommend you invest in these coins:-

ETH
DEX
IOTA
DASH
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

The market is not stable and is confusing me whether to continue trading or not. When you see the market going up, you regret that you didn't buy some coins and when it dumps, you are happy that you stayed aside. I just suspend trading for now and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: