Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:53:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

To me i find it worth the effort. Although more than 80-90% of the time the coins we are receiving is of very little to no value but we should shift the aim to the 10% that is worth. Good things does not come easy perseverance is the key to succeed.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

I think it's worth the effort if you enjoy it. If you believe in the mission of bitcoin then its easy to spend a lot of time consuming it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

Hey guys, here is interesting project, blockchain crowdfunding, ICO will be soon

Another coin that has an ICO, it does not seem like I will be investing in that one. I will wait for the coin to be on a exchange so I can purchase the coin with clearance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

It is always worthy for this because it is a very useful combination of work and relaxing if it could be said in this key. I  believe that it is the best variant.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Honestly, it's not worth it that's bullshit almost five months and $50 are you a newbie when you are participating in their campaign, if so I will not be surprised at all but if you are a full member then the project is a total shit and their coin I supposed are very much lower than the ICO price when it hit the market.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

In order to get what you rely on your work, you need to try to collect as much information as possible about the project in which you are participating, in order to be confident in receiving timely profits.

Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

Waiting is worthy always because crypto is very special sphere where it is not enough to do something only, you must wait to get higher income and to be succeed.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:29:29 AM

I think we should wait. Otherwise, 10 weeks can be wasted (if for signature, will pay, from$300). And if you promise to pay $ 50, you should not wait.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

It is not only you who experienced it, but I also get such projects. Yes, we definitely felt disappointed with the result because it was a long wait and the results that we get very little. However, the results obtained also depend on how we look for the project. If the projects we choose has good quality, sure, the results that we get are also very good.

cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

It is not always, but work and waiting is usually worth it. I was rewarded about $60 from a signature campaign 8 months ago and it took 3 months. I decided to wait and sold them for 16 eth a few days ago.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It is always worth working in cryptocurrencies, sometimes you have to wait and hope for the best, but it is necessary, otherwise, you can remain without money, and it is already sad, it is now more difficult to earn, but even such a small earnings bear fruit.

Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:20 AM

Almost always, when you participate in a different kind of subscription, you count on a completely different amount when you pay, but you receive many times less! Yes, it is disappointing, but there is hope that the coin will grow up in the course! Still, it's better than you did not pay anything for your hard work!
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

Experienced bounty hunters absolutely calmly react to such things, as long ago diversify their earnings and participate in dozens of campaigns at the same time. If you spend your nerves on each such case, you can get big health problems. Therefore, think over your strategy and learn not to pay attention to such situations.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

In my opinion, you need to very carefully choose the siganture campaign. It is a pity to bring the signature into the empty. And this is a bad trend that managers are long counting the signature campaign.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

That was an ugly rules of the bounty campaign project, but not all ico campaign have that kind of policies. There are some 1 week or 2 weeks after their ico. This was my experienced in every bounty which I joined in before. But the worst is sometimes there some ico its been more than 6 months after their project ended up still not sending their payment to all participants.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

It so happens that when you carry a signature for several months you get a large number of tokens, but they are worth such a pittance that you are upset because you fulfilled all the conditions and hoped for a decent fee.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:33:23 AM

In my opinion, you need to very carefully choose the siganture campaign. It is a pity to bring the signature into the empty. And this is a bad trend that managers are long counting the signature campaign.
indeed you should be careful because now more and more cheating projecks and we just waste time following the signature campaign. so try to be careful in following it
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

It so happens that when you carry a signature for several months you get a large number of tokens, but they are worth such a pittance that you are upset because you fulfilled all the conditions and hoped for a decent fee.
This is usually happens for joining a bounty campaign that after of doing your effort and hard work we got non worthy rewards. This is a must to search and investigate first the project if it good and worthy of our time that we can get a good rewards after all.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

do u mean airdrop/ bounties program?
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

see it certainly had enough of the usual advance for joining for signature and it still represents a small account. Indeed in this year feels a heavy thing is felt for the bounty because even obtained results not as expected. If it feels less with payment received may be trying to get into another campaign to increase results.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: