Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

There are a lot of campaigns at the moment, that are not paying bounty hunters for their job and this is a very big problem. Everyone is changing the rules right after the campaign end and saying that they did not collect enough funds.
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

As a new person in the Bounty world, I think the $ 50 result is pretty good. However, this is indeed very little. But the results of this token from Bounty can still change and still have the potential to grow. And all depends on the project being followed.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
for now, the reality is that it is even better than me who participated in 2 scam projects in a row, luckily following the campaign signature. Hopefully this is the third time without a scam. during 2018 from June I participated in the campaign signature, no one has made money, only hopes that 2019 scam projects will no longer exist
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Market position is temporary, as was the last collapse of the market, those who continued to work as a result were rewarded. Patience and work are always rewarded, and panic and greed are punished. This is especially clearly seen in the crypto market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Effort, dedication and perseverance to work and we will be rewarded. It was the most rewarding victory. We are in a potential market and create the greatest opportunity. That's why I think we should strive for the future. The crypto market has moments of temporary ups and downs but it will be the future of the people.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

There are some bounties that do not pay with tokens or are reducing amount of offered tokens at the beginning of the campaign. But there are still some brilliants left on the market and if you are able to find them, you will get great profit for your work.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I just left 60$ on the exchange to trade when I have free time. it's no more a full time job for me, cause it's too hard to get some money out of just a little money when I start.
I know it's would be great when whole market go up, but now, ... no more

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

I again draw the attention of the new bounty hunters to such an important part of the bounty hunter's work as the evaluation and analysis of the project. If you do not know how to do it - you have a very long time to develop in this area.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

Personally ,I will feel bad even though I know it's not the fault of the bounty manager so to say but the prevalent market situation.
Maybe the token price tanked after it was listed on an exchange.
In this situation, I normally forget the token in my etheruem wallet pending when market recovers or the price rises.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

The 2019 year can be sure that you will be the year of opportunities for us completely. What we need to do here is not being impatient. These opportunities will somehow return to us and gain benefits.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

From experience having been involved in signature campaign for a while I think it is the most uncertain of all bounty task . There must often than not are usually no defined timeline and once you are in you are for the long haul. And in the event that the tGE does not end well one would have wasted their time working for nothing
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:00:49 PM

I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..
I think is due to the downside in coins market price, though not all signature bounty are good,some are actually hype and scam project,but with a good project you can make a good sum of money.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:38:04 PM

I’ve had the same experience as well, and I don’t know how to react too. Of course I won’t sell it immediately, it would only mean that I’ve wasted my time on the campaign. What I’ve been doing now is just holding it and wait for it to rise a little.
I think that now perhaps it is better to keep most of the tokens that you come , as the price well, very little and even feel sorry for spent time

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:42:30 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

There's no getting away from the fact that there is risk involved in everything in crypto. At least with bounties you don't lose money, you just make less than you'd anticipated.
The important questions to ask are before you sign up for a bounty - do thorough research and ask yourself whether this looks like it will be a success. After that there is certainly an element of luck involved, and obviously the bear market doesn't help... but it is worth persisting.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:19:35 PM

I’ve had the same experience as well, and I don’t know how to react too. Of course I won’t sell it immediately, it would only mean that I’ve wasted my time on the campaign. What I’ve been doing now is just holding it and wait for it to rise a little.

Of course. You should work to earn a pretty penny to a pretty penny and hope that your efforts to pay off in the future and your coins will increase greatly in price. This is much better than doing nothing.

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:20:32 PM

Most attimes, its really not worth it. After the work and waiting, at the end of the day the rewards are not much. Its really tiring, I have done a lot of bounties and yet to receive the one that will give me something tangible but I will keep doing it until one say I believe all my hard work will pay off big. The market situation is not helping either.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:26:02 PM

I think it's worth it. In general, it seems to me that today very interesting stories that occur as a whole are of very significant importance in the world. Perhaps this is a fact that today we will still be taken into account.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:08:03 PM

choose bounty carefully before joining, if the current price is very low, of course it is reasonable because the market condition is still not recovered, still worth it in my opinion

Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:41:31 PM

if I experience that of course I will feel disappointed and I don't know either
how is my reaction, this kind of market situation is very stressful, many coins have decreased prices, maybe we should be more patient until prices recover

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:52:37 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

Keep in mind most people are still valuing their crypto assets against the dollar.  Who knows what various crypto assets will be worth in the future.  But one thing we know for sure is the dollar will go to close to zero soon.  When that happens, I doubt anyone holding extensive portfolios of crypto will feel bad.  Holding both for now ensures you come out on top in either scenario.

The dollar is an asset that is failing in it's role as currency.  It's still a currency, but one with a very small fraction of it's original purchasing power and at the current time, on a trajectory that will lead it into the dustbin of history as just another failed and worthless world reserve currency shortly.  The only thing slowing that demise down is the fact the masses refuse to believe their money (dollars) is now worthless!  It's that simple.  They are in collective denial.  All it will take is for 10 -13% of the people to realize that, and it's all over for the controllers.  There's no fancy science behind it.  It's all a battle for the minds of the masses.  With all the distractions (bread & circus), false flags, government corruption, a world reserve currency on the brink of a watershed event, and the apathy shown by the average person on the ground, we are living in a time where we all have to make some huge decisions.  Decisions most people are not prepared to make.  Most have yet to unplug (open their eyes) and take an unbiased assessment of world events around them.

Forget about what this crypto stuff is worth for now.  Stop worrying about it.  If folks new how utterly worthless the paper money in their pockets was, they'd be out buying crypto, gold, and silver like crazy, and the current system would die that much quicker.

Spreading the word to non-believers plus accumulating and holding crypto assets long term are the order for the day.  Arguing over the value of this crypto or that one in dollars is only winding your mind around the spokes which serves the banksters just fine.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: