Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:00:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:30:10 PM

I think it's worth it. The main thing is to choose a good project in which you believe yourself and not to take part in the next bounty companies.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:35:23 PM

I believe it is worth the wait, no matter the delay from the bounty manager, no matter the extension of the distribution date, it is always worth the wait

Just keep working and promoting good projects. Good dividends will pay off.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:43:34 PM

so, 6 weeks from the end of campaign until you get your token and you just received $50? i think that isn't worth. maybe you can join the other campaign for another 3 weeks and get more tokens if they didn't extend the period of keeping the signature. when i joined some signature, they only told me to keep my signature for 1 week after the end of ICO.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:50:22 PM

Way back in 2017 when I start doing bounties all campaigns that I participated is worth the time of waiting but when the bear market start to kicks in 90% of ICO's got affected as well as bounty hunters, waiting is worth it if you choose a good projects while the market condition is bad.

fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:54:27 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

this is somehow true, its very unfair and injustice, the campaign and work is done, no need to wear the signature for additional weeks if they dont pay for it because a bounty hunter needs to hunt for another campaign in order for him/her to earn, thats how bounty hunter works. anyways sometimes we cannot go against this rule, one way or another, we need to obey the campaign manager.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:54:54 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I think it's not the fault of bounty or the project who launch a bounty because sometimes it's because of the market because every project have a fix price per token. So it depends on the market how much you will get. I think you know what I mean.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:01:02 PM

It is true that at present the results are not worth the work and long to wait. After everything we do happens sometimes there is no result.
We risk time for this work and there is no guarantee of how much money we will make. Sometimes working for a few months can not get paid if we choose the wrong project, but for now I have experienced a very small payment even under $ 50

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:09:53 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

That's the most cases on that market. 3 + 3 weeks is not that bad, usually it months and months... However, that it costs kind of nothing now, that's terrible and very hard to predict what will have at least ICO value and where will be tradable.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:11:19 AM

I also think that now this strategy is becoming the most suitable. Now you just need to be patient and wait. The market situation has gradually stabilized, the fall has really stopped. There is every reason to assert that in the coming months we will see a beginning price increase.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:45:47 PM

Now there is really no such profit from the bounty as two years ago. Wait, but you can't fully rely on this source of income. It's necessary to find an additional occupation. The cryptomarket has practically stopped. There will not be much growth in the near future.
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:47:02 PM

I think we should be patient. The cryptocurrency market gives the greatest profit only to those people who can wait.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Looking at the past I think that it is definitely better to do some work, for example bounties than just wait

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:50:14 PM

My some strategy using a signature campaign, iam always research first before i join the bounty. Then after i research for the bounty duration must not really long maybe around 1-2 month & have some easy rules.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:14:14 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Earlier at least something bounty hunters earned. Now payment terms are endlessly transferred, ICO teams constantly come up with something new, then they switch to securities, then to STO, they will transfer tokens to other wallets, then to the stock exchange, then to their website, then KYC will need to be checked, but expect information and, as a result, bounty hunters simply become shocked and do not know what to do. As a result, all this fuss can also be estimated at several tens of dollars. Complicated.

Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:19:12 PM

I think we should be patient. The cryptocurrency market gives the greatest profit only to those people who can wait.
But most of the projects are now dying , I think it makes little sense now to do not, if for you it is an additional part-time job then of course you can , but do not count on a big profit now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:23:31 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
It's quite painful but at least it's better than other projects that never pay at all even after rai2millions of $in their ICO. Envion never paid hunters, Current has paid yet PDATA inclusive half bread they say is better than non.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:36:46 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
Unfortunately in such a situation are all the participants of the bounty.Of course many do not like it.But who to complain and what to do?- these are the main questions.Because of the bad market, volatility, bad fees, we will work for a long time for such a penny.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:09:33 PM

I think that everyone should determine the expediency of participation in bounty companies, as in most cases you will get nothing, but sometimes there are those projects that can very much shoot.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:16:41 PM

if for now, I don't think the situation has improved, so everyone who has joined the signature campaign until now has not yet received a prize. but that does not mean that conditions like this make us sad and back away.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:09:12 PM

I am sure that in near future the market will start its rapid growth. I am tired to wait for this too. But I am not going to quit this deal. I am so amazed by cryptocurrencies yet that I just can not imagine my life without crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: