Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65839 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:58:37 AM

Personally, I wouldn't participate in bounty. But if I would and get into situation you described then I'll analize how much money did I spent to get those coins/tokens (I mean electricity and other stuff). And if my tokes will pay back it with a profit then I'd sell it. If not then I'd wait some more.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:07:29 AM

It feels really bad to be scammed after so much hard working. Anyway, we are always subject to scamming, but if we study we can minimize this occurence
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:04:08 AM

The signature campaign is a job that requires sacrifices, but the reward is very good, if you choose a project, from your own research. I think it deserves work and waiting time, because the signature campaign is one of the most profitable bounty campaigns, after translations.
     I've had such situations, but you have nothing to do. You have to wait for it is needed to get your first reward.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:59:11 AM

There will be so much painful situation when this happen to bounty hunters. Bounty hunters are not trashes, they are rather supporters and promoters of a project. They get paid for their work. But I think projects have their own rules and they act accordingly. It is really sad not to recognize works of a bounty hunter by rewarding peanuts. I have faced some of such projects that have paid very much low for our most hard work. But all is not the same.

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:29:32 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

the life of a bounty hunter is not always beautiful. it can also happen that you get a scam project.
but basically you shouldn't see the signature as work but just carry it on the side.
the most important thing is to participate actively and to see it that way. Signature is only a bonus and not the most important one Wink
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:50:05 AM

This is indeed a painful issue have been finding difficult to look into since i started hunting with signature campaign. The only solution to this is to make good research on project before wearing signature for them because working for 10weeks without getting good reward atlast is very bad.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:57:10 AM

wearing signature for project is indeed nothing but a big risk, most project doesn't worth wearing signature for, imagine working for many weeks and at the end detect the project is a scam project or the reward later worth shit on exchange. I thereby urge all bounty hunters to make good research on project before wearing signature for them.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:10:31 AM

Working with cryptocurrency as for me it is a long wait that must be sustained. Because they are worth it. There will not be such that there will always be ideal conditions for trading or something else that you do. You should always wait for this moment.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I would feel disappointed and angry in this case. You have to accept that Bounty campaigns are always about a risk of getting nothing or an insufficient amount of money.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 11:29:56 AM

Your patience is very important now. The more you tolerate the greater the likelihood that you will earn more. This is like an unofficial law in the world of cryptocurrency.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:09:13 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

the life of a bounty hunter is not always beautiful. it can also happen that you get a scam project.
but basically you shouldn't see the signature as work but just carry it on the side.
the most important thing is to participate actively and to see it that way. Signature is only a bonus and not the most important one Wink
- Of course, the lives of bounty hunters are always surprises, it can be very beautiful and it can be very bad, which is what people can see very clearly, and since people became a bounty hunter, they couldn't complain about the worst things that could happen, it was something that was in their calculations. As the case of the guy above, working for a very long time and what received is just a little reward, but this is a bad situation he can get, if a good situation happens, what he receives can be a huge number, and wants to know what situation might happen, we can only try to work and wait for the results, effort is never wasted, it will be useful someday

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:30:09 PM

No one forces you to participate in the bounty campaign. Your participation means that you believe in the team. If you are driven by other forces, then think and do another thing.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:20:30 PM

Your patience is very important now. The more you tolerate the greater the likelihood that you will earn more. This is like an unofficial law in the world of cryptocurrency.
I am patient enough that I can wait for long time because I know my time is gonna be high ne again, if it is low in price you can get the opportunity to buy at low price then hold until it rises, your patience is actually your tool, so waiting is really important according to recent market value, so be patient until the market and your profit runs green.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:31:24 PM

The ability to be able to wait is one thing and the main advantages of the investor. Anyone who manages to overcome the temptation to sell their crypto assets and will be able to hold them for several years will receive super profit! The main thing is to find interesting and promising projects in which to invest your money. I recently found several such projects: Sound Money Coin, Semux and VEIL! They are all very promising!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:09:35 PM

The ability to be able to wait is one thing and the main advantages of the investor. Anyone who manages to overcome the temptation to sell their crypto assets and will be able to hold them for several years will receive super profit! The main thing is to find interesting and promising projects in which to invest your money. I recently found several such projects: Sound Money Coin, Semux and VEIL! They are all very promising!

The ability to wait is necessary, of course, but you still need to study a lot of information about upcoming changes in various coins and make your investments based on this information, so you can buy coins that will grow steadily in the future.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:45:11 PM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
There is no rule to protect bounty hunters, if you can earn money from bounty during 2018 then you are lucky. And you should accept that. This is just a part-time job.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:01:42 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

In some sense yes, if you are working with the best project in the market, but in comparable to actual jobs that you can find physically outside crypto, I think they are much promising and worth the wait, since we cannot even trust someone here, its decentralize but the good thing is, most of the time, our risk is compensated by dollars which makes me stay here, to be updated and also to find opportunities to implement blockchain to my projects.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:37:26 AM

No one forces you to participate in the bounty campaign. Your participation means that you believe in the team. If you are driven by other forces, then think and do another thing.

Agree, if we doing bounty campaign and choose one, we must be believe on the project and if they fail deliver their promises, i think its a risk. Many hunters dont get paid in 2018 because the project is scam or not reach the target but i think still many legit project. I think still worth doing bounty campaign and help promoting good project
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:55:06 AM

I think sometimes are worth it, many times are not. Because the bounty campaigns now are many participanta that can be devided its bounty allocation into many members, unlike last years doing bounty campaigns, signature campaign is a sure profit, but now even you join a campaign about 5 months still the worth of your work would be just around a 7 to 10 dollars.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:34:06 AM

It seems that it was really worth it, several of my projects that I did almost a year ago, now began to grow rapidly in price, and it seems they are not going to stop. I regret that I had to sell some coins in due time for such a cheap one.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: