Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:52:42 PM

When the market is red like now, then doing something else is a better thing, in life, of course we cannot continue to wait and I think the best thing is to do something more useful.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

When the market is red like now, then doing something else is a better thing, in life, of course we cannot continue to wait and I think the best thing is to do something more useful.
indeed waiting continuously is a pretty boring thing. because waiting is only for people who are pessimistic and don't want to wake up from the reality that is currently happening. the problem is that the red market can be handled well and we must have the spirit to move forward again.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 02:27:30 PM

Well, although i will feel kinda bad for joining the wrong campaign

But anyhow it is still a journey of crypto
Nothing succeed 100%
Unless you made a very good research and analysis and be sure that the campaign pays well
Else if they paid by stake with ico tokens, its kinda a gamble there imo
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:33:08 PM

If we are talking about working in companies - bounty, then it is worth saying that there is no point in hoping, it is difficult to find a worthy and conscientious project, there are few of them. But you can engage in self-development, study the market and blockchain technology to understand how the world is changing!
I agree. On the bounty of the company is not worth it. But as an option to blog about cryptocurrency will be very important.
It is good to join signature campaigns as there are so many benefits of it, but I it is good time to invest your money as well, crypto currency has more than one option as we can invest, trade at the same time, it is beneficial for new people who joining the market now, can join signature campaigns so they can improve their knowledge and skills.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:35:34 PM

The world didn't stop when the market felt down, and I think that it is definitely better to work while we are waiting for the better days
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:00:10 PM

It is really frustrating but there are also good projects out there that are still true to their words but its just that they are very few

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:37:29 PM

Perhaps, if you will hold tokens for a year or more, you can wait for significant growth. Of course, if the project is worthwhile, and the team is actively working
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:51:18 PM

We should not calculate the current prices.When doing bounties and if I find a high potential project when it get listed on exchanges I do not care for the price. The projects needs 1-2 years time to deliver on their promises. ( it depends on the project ) plus if we sell on a bullish market we could be rewarded for our patience later.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:23:30 AM

Indeed its frustrating when you work hard and wait for months and realised your work worth nothing much and nothing could be done about it. The only way to prevent these worthless projects is to do thorough research about the project you work on which from your research can yield you much.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:22:16 AM

I used to be like you. I continue and pursue it. Although recently there is no good ICO campaign. If you have any good campaigns recommend me and I will join it
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:11:17 AM

Every bounty hunters who participating in different bounties have their regrets due to the long period of work and they paid only small amount of value of token but sometimes it is worth by waiting the price of the token high and giving huge of profit.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:34:04 AM

maybe it's part of the risk and it's hard to expect more, if you join the bounty to make a living, you will have difficulty eating because what is produced is not worth it so more precisely is for side jobs, I also often experience doing work and waiting for months but not receiving anything it can be frustrating but I keep doing it to try my luck.

bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:38:40 AM

maybe it's part of the risk and it's hard to expect more, if you join the bounty to make a living, you will have difficulty eating because what is produced is not worth it so more precisely is for side jobs, I also often experience doing work and waiting for months but not receiving anything it can be frustrating but I keep doing it to try my luck.
you are right, we are all that remain along the bounty already understand the risks that we often encounter, where the bounty hunter may not get paid. but many of us still persist. We are all being tested our luck. may the fates of bounty soon becomes good.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:49:11 AM

The current crypto condition is different from the previous crypto conditions such as in 2017 yesterday, now when bounty hunters take part in a project bounty for months and months the results are not necessarily as expected this is indeed not worth our hard work, it will be better if we also have other jobs so it is not completely centralized with this work

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:06:39 AM

Sad thing bounty hunters are going through in cryptocurrency bounty campaigns. It feels your all hard earned money is gone in a natural disaster when a bounty hunter goes through the similar situation. But the happy side of bounty campaign is that good projects are not like that. Good projects will pay good amount to their team members like bounty hunters and they have potentiality to grow in the market. So the first thing for bounty hunters before going for bounty campaign is choose a good project.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:58:35 PM

I often experience things like you. Sometimes there is no payment for workers. That made me disappointed, because the price of bitcoin dropped, so many ico were not successful with sales because there were too few investors for the ico.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:10:13 PM

Sad thing bounty hunters are going through in cryptocurrency bounty campaigns. It feels your all hard earned money is gone in a natural disaster when a bounty hunter goes through the similar situation. But the happy side of bounty campaign is that good projects are not like that. Good projects will pay good amount to their team members like bounty hunters and they have potentiality to grow in the market. So the first thing for bounty hunters before going for bounty campaign is choose a good project.
I have one account on the Forum and I work in a bank. 5-10% of the salary I invest in cryptocurrency. I expect the growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2021.
What you get with bounty at the moment , it seems to me very little , since almost no one project now does not pay

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:32:09 AM

Now the worst period for bounty hunters, only about 20 out of 100 projects go to the stock exchange, and only a few remain liquid. The market is recovering, but getting a good reward for participating in a bounty company is still not easy.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:50:03 AM

It's sometimes very sad especially for bounty hunters and investors when the market turns out like this. Coins value are depreciated but I think we shouldn't give up. The market will recover so its worth the work and waiting.

todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:59:47 AM

it depends on what state the market is in. it is now a bear market. Everything is negative. However, i believe in some bounty projects. i will always support them until they break out.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: